Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like the hot weather?

Member Berry

(edited)

Buck this heat. It's overcast right now, and still it's 90 degrees and as humid as a rainforest. In Wisconsin. Like WTF. Haven't gone outside all day today. Or yesterday. Not going out tomorrow either. Buck that.

NOTE: According to Wunderground.com, the outside temperature is 88.6, feels like 102, and humidity is 70%. F*CK.

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~

You think you have it bad? I had to work at my job today. I work kitchen filled with hot ovens and today's weather made me feel worse than usual with 33°C of sun and hardly any breeze. I didn't want to work because it was so hot.

So, I'm guessing this is what Miami feels like.

since I'm visiting Miami, I can tell you it's pretty hot. I'm not fond of hot weather either, mostly for the humidity and the heat can make me doose off

I don't really mind but remember that some certain tropical plants that I love really only thrives when it's hot and steamy. I would put up with me sweatin' to grow some exotic fruits.

Don't mind the heat as long as there are coping methods - set me up near a pool with a fan and some cool clothes and I'm fine! I do tend to prefer the cooler weather, though.

I hate the warm weather. Sure It's nice to look at the summer scenery and all but other than that It's just too hot! I prefer the cold weather, feeling snow, rain and hail rain down on my back, not getting scorched to a crisp. One good thing has come out of warm weather though... Dashie's shades. :)

• Brohoof 1

I hate the warm weather. Sure It's nice to look at the summer scenery and all but other than that It's just too hot! I prefer the cold weather, feeling snow, rain and hail rain down on my back, not getting scorched to a crisp. One good thing has come out of warm weather though... Dashie's shades. :)

Those are my words exactly. I love the snow, the rain, and the cool breeze. I don't get near enough fresh air at this time of year just because I can't stand the heat! Even indoors, my ideal temperature is fairly cool by many people's standards.

• Brohoof 1

Those are my words exactly. I love the snow, the rain, and the cool breeze. I don't get near enough fresh air at this time of year just because I can't stand the heat! Even indoors, my ideal temperature is fairly cool by many people's standards.

Wow, never thought I'd meet anyone who felt the same way, heh. Guess a miracle happens every day huh?

• Brohoof 1

When it's hot, I miss the cold. When it's cold, I miss the heat. :P So, I'm pretty neutral about both extreme heat and cold, but if I were to pick, I'd choose warm (like Spring) over cool (like Autumn).

*clears throat* 

Australia.

*drops keyboard and walks out of the room* 

No but seriously, i'm not kidding. Once in my home city it was so hot, that the footpaths were littered with dead insects, and small birds. We also had five heat exposure deaths across the city that day too. (roughly 115f) 

Also a heads up for you yanks the La-Nina and El-Nino cycles have changed so you will be getting hotter longer summers we've already had snow in major cities something that has not happened since the 1850's 

Yeah, I'm never going to Australia :P I would just be a covered in sun burn spewing from heat stroke. This would probably happen too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAuK7MALuw

Am I the only one that actually likes hot weather more than cold weather? In Florida it gets into the 90s daily and with the humidity, the heat index is easily in the triple digits, I can deal with this all year if I could. A heck of a lot more than cold. Below 60°F and I need a jacket.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I'm never going to Australia :P I would just be a covered in sun burn spewing from heat stroke. This would probably happen too:

Yes, that's an actual thing that happens, they can actually disembowel you they cause the most animal related deaths in Australia i believe. 

Koalas are dangerous too, its funny to watch Tourists pick them up because they think they are harmless, only for them to be mauled to near death.

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

No. NoNoNo I do not. :eww:

It's nice to go out in with a cold drink or an icecream and to hang out, don't get me wrong. However, when it comes night time, you've had your windows open and you've had no breeze coming into your room, you're lying in bed and your boiling hot, sweating and unable to sleep.

Its been a steady 37 celcius (around 100) here where I live, as long as I can keep moving I don't mind.

I had to switch back to my other car for work because it has a/c and my sports car doesn't.

I'll pass, it was about 100 here today and it will remain around such for another half a week. 

Heat in combination with the humidity we get here makes stepping outside feel like one is breathing tomato soup.

In cold weather at least you can layer up and feel cozy, or come inside and have a warm drink and sit by a fire or such.

• 2 weeks later...