Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like the hot weather?

Member Berry

I don't mind it sometimes. It's nice and relaxing when I've been inside in an air-conditioned environment. It may feel a little rough, especially if I go running and feel rather worn out with all the sweating, but I kind of like it. I'm actually more concerned with sunburn that heat, actually.

That may sound a little crazy considering it felt over 100 degrees Fahrenheit last week on a few of the days.

Overall the hot weather is nice, but most of the times it goes extreme and anywhere I go I sweat so hard I'm just completely wet while everyone else seems not to care at all. If my body responded differently then I'd like summer, but I'd rather stick to fall-like weather.

I really don't like hot weather at all, to be honest. :rarity: It gets to over 30 Celsius (90 Farenheit) a lot where I am and I find it really uncomfortable to be in hot temperatures like that. I tend to sweat quite a bit and it's hard to concentrate on anything but how hot it is and my entire body just feels uncomfortable in hot weather. :please: I kind of prefer to be in colder weather, although it rarely gets cold here unless it's in the winter season. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

I don't; in this weather, I want to go swimming. 

It's not too bad where I live; it rarely goes above 30 degrees Celsius. It does get hot, sometimes, but it's mostly comfortable in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate hot weather! No matter what you do you cant scape the hot weather! Unless you stay in your house with the air conditioner, but what's the fun of staying in the house all day? (maybe play videogames! :idea:  .... but you can't stay all summer in the house, some time you have to come out :( )

Air conditioner

I really don't and sometimes feel like I'd hate excessive heat. It's not rare for me to get irritated because of the hot days during summer since I hate sweating and really like wearing long sleeved shirts and hoodies. Autumn and winter are more like my kind of seasons. 

Honestly for me it just depends on what I plan to do outside.  If I'm going swimming I prefer it hot outside so I don't freeze my butt off from cool wind when I get out of the pool.  If I'm going out to do yard-work like mowing or whatever, then I hate the heat.  But if I were just to be generally speaking about my favorite temp range, I like 45 to 75 degrees (Fahrenheit) the most.  I mean sure I love winter and snow, but walking to class across campus in the bitter cold sucks with windchill below 20 degrees.  

~ Miles

P.S. I like stormy weather in the summer  :P

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 1

I don't mind the hot weather but I prefer humid heat even though the humidity raises the heat index, at least it won't dry out my skin. Maybe because I'm used to the extreme mugginess associated with Florida and I love that in winter the temperatures don't often drop.

I totally like the hot weather over cold weather.

Because I enjoy swimming and other summer oriented activities you can't do in the winter.

I'm even fine when it's humid too.

I am a totally sissy when I comes to Winter time

• Brohoof 1

I guess the heat's okay when you have nothing to do, or nowhere to go, but I'm almost always busy, so the heat's a real pain in the ass. I prefer the cold much, much more, although snow can be annoying also when I have places to go.

Where i live hot weather is basically non-existent. It never climbs above 80 degrees during the summer. California may have variation in everything else, but there's one thing it lacks that most other states have: Weather.

• 2 years later...