Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like the hot weather?

Member Berry

The last time this topic was active it was May, the most miserable time of the year (or at least part of it). But now it is October and soon the heat will be be gone for the most part.

It's just such a nice contrast to the last time this topic was active. Everything was so depressing back then, but now I feel alive again.

I do like the hot weather, provided that it isn't warm to the point where I'm sweating excessively - as that can be an entirely different beast.

No, not at all. This summer was brutal, especially the last several weeks where temps were hovering around 100°F. 

Forecast is showing cooler temps in a few days, so I can't wait!  :kirin:

No. I dislike heat a lot. If it's +28C or more outside there needs to be a really good reason for me to leave an air-conditioned room or car for more than a few minutes. Well, I guess if the wind was at least 10m/s it could be OK...

No because I’m prone to passing out in the heat even if I’m literally just standing there 🙄 

Also it took forever for my country to finally have normal weather cause my country’s weather (mostly the state’s though) makes no sense.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Remnants said:

Define "hot". 27°C is what I set my air conditioner to during hot days.

If it's this hot, then I'll have to use a fan like this (50cm).

Spoiler

Clatronic VL 3731 WM

I set my AC according to the outside temperature. If it's cold, then I set it to 17-18C. If it's +34C outside, then it's 14-15C inside so I can cool down faster. And no, I don;t get a runny nose from that.

Fuck no, me hates hot weather :eww:. Hell, this last summer was hell to deal with, with all that humidity and stuff. Fall can get a little hot after midday here in Florida, but with low humidity, the heat is far more tolerable

Actually, not really. I'd rather not wear almost nothing and still feel like I'm melting. Not only that, cosplaying in the heat is just too uncomfortable for me.

• 2 months later...