Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lonk Chase

(edited)

I decided to draw some OC's. Some are completely new, some have never been drawn, and one is Lonk. :P

post-36494-0-40999900-1468956190_thumb.png

From left to right:

-Lonk (the p0ne you all know and maybe love)

-Jaraco (that orange p0ne from Casual Stroll that for some reason nobody had any problem with me ret-connning. I regret doing that. Makes Lonk a bit OP. Wish somebody would acknowledge him. Or maybe I'm not doing enough with him. IDK.)

-Some lamia p0ne I just came up with today and don't know what to do with (who wants to give her a name? :P)

-Jeckle/Fleeting Image (he's a changeling who created his own identity [you may say I stole that idea from someone... and yes. yes I did :3])

I'm happy with my style now. I kinda goofed up on the shadows I think, but I'm satisfied with everything else.

You might think Jeckle is new but he isn't. I made a OC page about him plus I'm working on a fanfic about him (kinda). This is the first time I drew him.

This is the first time I drew Jaraco also (what's up with all these "J" names? We need a different name for the lamia... Wait I know give her an "I" name!). I always imagined him as the counter to Lonk: Pretty serious about everything, and also older, about 20. That's why he's looking with concern at Lonk. :3

The only p0ne that is completely new is the lamia pony. I was thinking of making one for a while but didn't know where to go with it but for this I decided "Screw it, just throw him/her... yeah her in there for no reason." Also, according to her cutie-mark, she's based off of a rattlesnake. God help us all.

I've been thinking of doing a fanfic about lamia ponies but that would be extremely cringy and I don't wanna do it. If you wanna see it though... Gah.

Also, sorry you can't clearly see that well she's a lamia except for her cutie-mark and fangs. I dun goof.

Also all of them have outlines of their WIP cutie-marks above them. I also changed Lonk's cutie-mark a bit for lulz.

That's pretty much it. Leave your comments in the, well, comments.

P.S. Found a name for the lamia: Ivory. Probably taken and also extremely cliche, but who cares I just made her today :P

P.P.S. God I love FireAlpacca.

This is the first time I drew Jaraco.

[EDIT] Yeah, my drawing of Ivory is terrible. I can refine it later, don't worry. :33333333333

Edited by Lonk Chase
  • Brohoof 2

Awe, these are super cute and you have a very unique style!

Thanks. :P I kept telling myself that I'm terrible at drawing, but I guess you have to turn your weaknesses into strengths. :3

• Brohoof 1

Thanks. :P I kept telling myself that I'm terrible at drawing, but I guess you have to turn your weaknesses into strengths. :3

Absolutely. Your strength is that these are so awful, they broke through the bottom and looped back around to being utterly amazing. Bestow more of your glorious creations upon the world!

You should try making a comic!

You should try making a comic!

TRIGGERED

Well, I did try making a comic once... But I don't like where it went. I could try it again. It's basically a bunch of ponies playing video games. That's about it. :3 

TRIGGERED

Well, I did try making a comic once... But I don't like where it went. I could try it again. It's basically a bunch of ponies playing video games. That's about it. :3 

Hmm, maybe you could make something like Order of the Stick, where the ponies get sucked into the video games via plot convenience, and do things. And stuff.

Also, you should give your ponies tiny triangle ears. Really small ones.

Hmm, maybe you could make something like Order of the Stick, where the ponies get sucked into the video games via plot convenience, and do things. And stuff.

That seems interesting.

Also, you should give your ponies tiny triangle ears. Really small ones.

XD