Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What should I make a pony video about?

Frozen Glow

So as you can probably tell i'm planning on making a pony related video, a while ago I owned a small art channel on YouTube because I love video editing so much but after a few years I basically rage quit because I grew bored of the limitations of movie maker. Since then my parents found a complete set of Adobe Creative suite CDs. So now that I put together all the assets i'm finally ready to work on my first video but I haven't settled on a topic yet so I would like your opinions. Which one of these topics would you like me to talk about? Also I'm fully aware that some of these topics are overdone and/or cliche but I honestly feel that I can add to the conversation, regardless feel free to tell me your honest opinion.

A. Is Rarity racist? (a character analysis)

B. It would make sense for all the main six to turn into alicorns (theory like thing [i don't know what to call it])

C. A casual fans opinion on background ponies (the headcanon I had for background ponies before I knew of the various headcanons of the community)

D.  How I join the mlp fandom (just a simple life story)

E. The cultural significance of Melania Trump quoting mlp (an analysis of how society has changed)

F. Something else that you're interested in (tell me what that something is as well)

Hey @, since you're asking for some help regarding your video project, the thread's being moved to the Video Creative Resources section.

Have a nice day, and good luck with your project! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like all of the options, but topics C and D would probably be my first choices.

I always love stories about how people discovered the show/fandom and I love to nerd out over headcanons lol.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1