Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Sandwiches

Vampira Heart

(edited)

I guess I really like my egg sandwiches. What I do with it is I cook an egg sunny side up, add a few strips of crispy bacon and add a nice bit of ketchup on top. It's pretty much the complete opposite of my "uninspired sandwich", which is just some roast beef and a slice of Havarti. 

Peanut butter sandwiches are also pretty awesome, though they're mostly reserved for breakfast  :please:

Edited by Celtore

I guess I really like my egg sandwiches. What I do with it is I cook an egg sunny side up, add a few strips of crispy bacon and add a nice bit of ketchup on top. It's pretty much the complete opposite of my "uninspired sandwich", which is just some roast beef and a slice of Havarti. 

Peanut butter sandwiches are also pretty awesome, though they're mostly reserved for breakfast  :please:

Nice I had an egg sandwich with bacon and ketchup this morning :P
  • Brohoof 1

I like many different sorts of sandwiches, but my favorite will probably always be peanut butter and blackberry jam. I don't know if I could ever get sick of those!

• Brohoof 2

Meatball, with Parmesan cheese has always been my favorite cause... fuck I guess I just really like meatballs. Though the one I've eaten the most in my life is no doubt bologna, with American cheese being one of the most common things in my household...

• Brohoof 2

I've had a number of sandwiches that I really enjoy, but my favorites would have to be egg, ham and cheese with mayonaise, even a combination of all the ingredients I've mentioned.

My absolute favorite sandwich has to be that certain one with tuna! It's such a delight even though it's probably nothing special.  :D  The other favorite of mine is a bit weird though, as I like the taste of cookies or marshmallows between two slices of untoasted toast.

Untoasted isn't an official word but I couldn't come up with anything better.

I am a weird person and so I don't really like sandwiches all that much.

Personally me neither but I like some sandwiches

Sunny side up egg sandwich would be my favorite.

Cool it seems people like eggy sandwiches

My absolute favorite sandwich has to be that certain one with tuna! It's such a delight even though it's probably nothing special.  :D  The other favorite of mine is a bit weird though, as I like the taste of cookies or marshmallows between two slices of untoasted toast.

Untoasted isn't an official word but I couldn't come up with anything better.

Oh that's weird I've never heard of that combination but it sounds pretty sweet ^_^

There are so many good ones. I'm a big tuna fish fan + the PB&J will never go out of style. Beyond that I like most meats in sandwiches as well

Yes meat sandwiches are great my favorite meat sandwich would have to be when my family makes ham for Christmas and then take the left overs and eat it on a hamburger bun

Turkey or tuna with cheese and chips. <3

OOOHH that sounds tasty I too like to add chips to sandwiches it gives it a satisfying crunch

I like tuna with mayo, onions and tomato :proud:.

A TLT is good too (turkey :-p ).

Lol nice :P

I've had a number of sandwiches that I really enjoy, but my favorites would have to be egg, ham and cheese with mayonaise, even a combination of all the ingredients I've mentioned.

Oh that is a nice thing to eat defiantly in the morning

I absolutely love Ham and Cheese sandwiches. I also eat quite a bit of cold Bologna and fried bologna sandwiches with Provolone cheese. I also really love Egg sandwiches, and Chicken Parm's and Meatball sandwiches.

Lol lots of people like eggs on sandwiches :catface:

Meatball, with Parmesan cheese has always been my favorite cause... fuck I guess I just really like meatballs. Though the one I've eaten the most in my life is no doubt bologna, with American cheese being one of the most common things in my household...

I love meatball sandwiches too!!! :pinkie:

I like many different sorts of sandwiches, but my favorite will probably always be peanut butter and blackberry jam. I don't know if I could ever get sick of those!

Ah nice B)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Which Wich makes a good sandwich. I order the deluxe whatever they call it. When I worked in the oil field and ate at camp I would take egg salad or tuna. PB+J sometimes, and I would find those 2 days old in the truck. One time I ate a day old turkey that was left in the truck, but it was cold all night so it was ok.

Edited by BronyNumber42
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite will always be peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches. It's like edible nostalgia.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I love a good sliced chicken, tuna and mayonnaise or bacon sandwich. My absolute favourite, however... meatball marinara.  :love:

Edited by Wolves

I have a few, it is hard not to with how versatile the sandwich is but my favorites are the Italian sandwiches.

Italian Beef: thinly sliced roast beef served on an Italian roll, often served hot with au jus it is fairly similar to the French Dip.

Mufaletta: Invented by an Italian grocer in New Orleans, it is an instant classic. It is two round pieces of Italian flat bread with a special olive spread, ham, salami and provolone cheese with lettuce and tomato and is usually served hot often with fries, soup, salad or all of the above. It also has a turkey version and at my dads old Italian restaurant we served Mufaletta burgers for a limited time.

My favorite is the simple yet incredible turkey sandwich. I tend to not put anything on it except for ketchup maybe but that's it. Turkey sandwiches are both really good and for me, very nostalgic, as I used to have them a lot when I was younger.

• Brohoof 1

Now this is a question that I find difficult to answer as I have quite a few candidates.

If I were to pick one, it would be the Pastrami Sandwich I made many times at University. Store bought Pastrami on a crusty poppy seed roll with rocket, black pepper, smoked gouda, garlic mayo and a small drizzle of Sriracha. My god that one sandwich ticked all the right boxes on so many occasions.

So many to choose from, but I'll say, for versatility, an egg sandwich, which can be served with the egg fried or scrambled, with either bacon or a sausage patty and a slice of American cheese. Hot sauce is always a nice bonus too.  B)

After that, I'd have to say a steak sandwich on Texas Toast with garlic butter and sauteed onions. (Bacon or even egg are optional).  :o

Krab Salad on sourdough with a slice of tomato and American cheese.  :fluttershy:

BLT (with spicy mayo just to give it a little boost).  :)

Rueben, fully loaded.  :orly:

And of course, the staple of all comfort foods, PB&J (served best with a bowl of tomato soup).  :P

• Brohoof 1