Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Sandwiches

Vampira Heart

(edited)
meatball marinara

*hunger intensifies*

Chicken, Bacon with Ketchup or Mayo. Serve me that and I'll be your best friend forever. :D

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

All these food posts are making me very hungry I think i'm going to head to Subway soon. Anyway I love a good Meatball sub or a really good Philly cheese steak not to be mistaken with the filly ponies /chuckle  :smug:

Literally? So who do you love more, the sandwich or the person you marry who gave it to you?

Depends on the person...if the person who got it for me was a dickhead I'd totally love the sub more, but if the person was nice I'd love them more.

Can't believe I'm comparing people to subs 

Grilled cheese with crisp but not crunchy bread. OMG. Delicious. Don't make me think of that, as I won't be having it anymore as I live away from the restaurant I used to go to that made it so perfectly. T.T

• Brohoof 1

Simple ham and cheese, sometimes just cheese. Not a big fan of peanut butter or a lot of spreadable things besides Nutella and jams.

• Brohoof 2

There's a local sandwich shop near me that's been open forever, and I'd have to say my favorite sandwich ever is their Bullet Hero. Spicy chicken, pepper jack cheese, bacon, and French fries, with a special in house sauce, on a toasted hero. Damn now I need to get one for lunch tomorrow.

My favorite meat sandwich is the classic bologna and provolone cheese with some mayonnaise. I also like ham & swiss and roast beef sandwiches. I also do enjoy a nice tuna sandwich.

I also like PB&J (and PB and Marshmallow Fluff)

Monte Cristo, no questions asked. Sweet jam, fried French toast, melty cheese, and ham. Good stuff.

Croque Madame is pretty good too. For those unfamiliar, it's like a hot ham and cheese with egg, but I like to add things to it like garlic and onion powder and just the tiniest bit of Italian dressing.

Oh! And a salty Muffuletta is good too! A good tapenade can make or break one of those.

Ah, and who could forget royal cheeseburgers with the egg cooked sunny side up... it's all so delicious!

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a simple, but goodmazing sandwich... It is turkey or roast beef along with some lettuce and any type of cheese, plus french dressing. (sometimes some chips. I usually eat salads anyways. wtf am i talking about.)

ham and cheese with lettuce tomato mayo and salt and pepper from my favorite sub shop, small buisness

they get fresh bread every morning and they stuff the sandwhich SO MUCH its like popping at the seems. Half a sub will be 2 meals for me

edit: fun fact about me, when i was little i like mayonaise sandwhiches, and upgraded to fluff, nutella, and peanut butter when i got a little older lol

Edited by Honeysuckle

My mom makes this fantastic sandwich for me that gives me plenty of energy at work. She uses torta bread from Costco, a mexican vegetarian patty, hummus spread, and tops it with alfalfa sprouts. It is to die for  ^_^.

If i'm feeling nostalgic however, I have to go with the Vietnamese Banh Mi. It was a staple for me growing up and reminds me of my childhood every time I buy one at a Vietnamese bread market. They can be filled with pork (cha lua), chicken (ga), or even vegetarian (bi chay). The pickled carrots, daikon and fresh jalapeno definitely add some freshness, crunch, and heat to it all. That's why the sandwich is quickly rising in popularity. It's complex and hits on all the right notes. I definitely recommend eating one if you haven't yet :D.  

• 3 years later...