Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask vampira

Vampira Heart

What is your favorite animal and why?

Do you believe into ghosts or alians?

Cats I don't know why but I'm obsessed with them I love them so much but I also love dogs cause their fun to play with and their cute

And I believe in ghosts cause I've lived in a house that was haunted by two people and I know it was haunted cause I saw them in mirrors and walking past my bedroom door why and I saw one in my room once when I woke up from sleeping and I saw one standing on the stairs

And these all happened when I was alone but I didn't mind them cause they weren't evil ghosts the house used to be for nuns and priests and the ghosts didn't try to scare me or do anything evil but the creepiest thing is I heard them talking once and a bin in the creepy basement fell over out of no where and spilled stuff all over but yeah that's why I belive in ghosts :P

Looks great ^^ I have only this Link

Can you play an instrument?

Or singing?

No

Nice pic it looks great

And no and no I don't have the best voice but I did teach myself to play the X files theme song on the piano yesterday

• Brohoof 1

My ponysona is a male, he don't need dresses. XD He only wear on formal events this: Link

Which Gala dresses of the mane 6 do you like more. The old one from the first Gala episode or the new one from the second? 

My ponysona is a male, he don't need dresses. XD He only wear on formal events this: Link

Which Gala dresses of the mane 6 do you like more. The old one from the first Gala episode or the new one from the second?

2nd ;)

(edited)

I suck at dancing but I like to dance alone in my room sometimes but I look like an asylum escapist

And I like sweetie bells voice it's so cute how she squeaks but I really like Luna's cause her voice sounds really pretty

Favorite pony desighn out of the mane six would have to be fluttershy

Edited by Vampira Heart
  • Brohoof 1

I suck at dancing but I like to dance alone in my room sometimes but I look like an asylum escapist

Same here XD

Which country do you want to visit?

Do you own Pony merch?

Or  MLP shirts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

whew thought I had to make a penice or something being a batpony and all :P

No it's ok, I haven't heard of you either *bows* nice to meet your acquaintance

Anyone else wanna ask me questions? :)

Edited by Vampira Heart

• 2 weeks later...