Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Buggy "Edit About Me Page"

Your Nightly Spectre

I would just want to report that my Edit About Me Page button in the settings is somewhat broken. And by that I don't mean the button but the actual option as the things I save end up becoming all messy on my profile. For instance I'm trying to have my whole profile page centered and once I save it only the few parts the profile decides to center actually become centered. Or when I try to resize some things exactly the same things happen. 

post-16949-0-67803900-1469183073_thumb.png

post-16949-0-68113500-1469183088_thumb.png

Thank you for your attention. 

• Brohoof 1

I sometimes struggle with this as well. There are also times when I will alter the text from my profile in the Edit My 'About Me' Page and my alterations become either undone or come out looking very different even after I click "Finish & Save". What I noticed that works is just to keep going back, making the alterations, and saving. It is somewhat time consuming, but usually eventually works. 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, the WYSIWYG function of the IP.Board edit box is often... random. I find when you're doing a big post/profile/etc. and wanting precision formatting, you need to switch to BBCode mode and do the formatting with the various codes. Otherwise the stupid thing will start 'guessing' where you really want the formatting. Centering across more than one 'paragraph' is one of it's bigger glitches that I've fought with a lot on RP posts.

• Brohoof 1