Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Legend of Everfree Trailer and Release Date

Golden Star

Gotta wonder why Twilight has a picture of Dash alone....

I know it's a dream but still

I kind of got the impression that was random stuff all of the six of them were carrying; Like pinkie pie threw a cupcake into the suitcase, and I doubt Twilight just has cupcakes lying around her room.

Granted, this begs the OTHER question of why rainbow dash carries around pictures of herself at all times.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony

Why does FIM have this pattern of not naming villains in their first appearance, but doing it immediately in their second?

E.G. Chrysalis in the season 5 finale, Garble in Gauntlet of Fire, and now Midnight Sparkle in this movie.

Here is a sneak peek, what are the thoughts on it?

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! That is amazing! Not because of Equestria Girls, that is still really stupid, but what you could do with that in the show! Seriously, what if all the Princesses have alternate forms? Like Nightmare Moon? Now we see the human version of Midnight Sparkle! Imagine a season finale where the Princesses are all slowly turning into their alternate forms and it is up to the mane six to find out why before Twilight turns into Midnight Sparkle (pony version)! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!! SOMEONE CALL THE WRITERS!!!!!!! GET ON IT NOW!!!!!!

They released an extended trailer for the movie.

Kind of seems like it might turn out to be another one of those nature films. I bet a million dollars that Geiaiasidfjaseverfree (whatever her name is), is not evil.

*gasp* Midnight Sparkle!

200px-Cheat_Commandos_logo_and_slogan.pn

Seriously, I love that a nice psychological dark dream exists. I hope there's more of it in the movie. This may be the best Equestria Girls yet....

after Rainbow Rocks of course.

I've been picturing one of the guys calls out Swimming for an activity and then starts a "fan service" chant with the Mane 7 looking creeped out.

• Brohoof 1

Well, according to the latest sneak peek vids, it looks like holes have been blown in quite a few ships with the tent assignments. I'm all for RariPie, but between this new film and season 6, it seems like it's the new Rarijack ship which is simply unacceptable!!! J/K, but I really do like the Rarijack ship and hope it's not a thing of the past. The AppleDash ship made a return, but to the exclusion of FlutterDash. Fluttershy and Vinyl makes for an intriguing pair, but even the Vinyl/Octavia ship isn't unscathed here. At least we'll be the getting the Sunset Sparkle ship, but what's this, a potential new romance for human world Twilight? It survived the tent assignments but I think a hole has been blown in that ship too. What's real, what isn't? *faints*

In all due seriousness though I'm super stoked for this movie and the trailers just increased my anticipation tenfold. Here's hoping Legend of the Everfree will be just as awesome as the last couple films if not more so.

Well, according to the latest sneak peek vids, it looks like holes have been blown in quite a few ships with the tent assignments. I'm all for RariPie, but between this new film and season 6, it seems like it's the new Rarijack ship which is simply unacceptable!!! J/K, but I really do like the Rarijack ship and hope it's not a thing of the past. The AppleDash ship made a return, but to the exclusion of FlutterDash. Fluttershy and Vinyl makes for an intriguing pair, but even the Vinyl/Octavia ship isn't unscathed here. At least we'll be the getting the Sunset Sparkle ship, but what's this, a potential new romance for human world Twilight? It survived the tent assignments but I think a hole has been blown in that ship too. What's real, what isn't? *faints*

In all due seriousness though I'm super stoked for this movie and the trailers just increased my anticipation tenfold. Here's hoping Legend of the Everfree will be just as awesome as the last couple films if not more so.

I'm kind of wondering if Gloriosa and Timber don't have nefarious ideas in mind for what to do with campers; Timber gave off a total creeper vibe to me IMO.

On that note, you KNOW the mane six are going to be the ones to make the random Piece of crap that gets left behind for the summer like how Celestia and luna made the sun dial.

I wonder what they'll end up making?

After seeing the trailer and the sneak peeks, I'm really excited to see this movie. I really like how the group will get new magical powers at the camp. I also like how they are having Midnight Sparkle return and how Sci-Twi will handle that situation. I like the villain of the story and it would be interesting to see how Gaia Everfree was banished to that world. All in all, I'm really looking forward to this movie and I can't wait to see it when the movie gets released. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad