Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make up an OC on the spot

JaySplash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Reccomended by a friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I lost a bet

(sorry if this topic is in the wrong place, I'm still new and getting used to the website :P)

okay, so basically what you have to do is just make up an OC from the top of your head

For example: Sweet Blossom is a mare with a pale pink coat with her front right hoof splotched with white, darker mane and tail with streaks of white and bright blue eyes. She has a scarf around her neck, same color as her eyes, and her cutie mark is a heart made from branches with blossoms on them.

• Brohoof 1

@@JaySplash

Just letting you know I moved this thread to Forum Games as this isn't necessarily a discussion-related topic. I also hid the other replies that didn't have much to do with the OP.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Joe Bloggs
Species: Alicorn
Height: 8.9 feet
Color: black and red Zebra coat with bat wings changeling horn and cat looking eyes
Abilities: can do everything the Two sisters can do but can make objects appear from any book movie video game etc etc

backstory: Knot Dunno was once a Human living on earth his parents died during world war 37 just after Dunno was born he was then kidnapped by the secret organization known as the "Secret Special Forces Intelligence Ghost Recon Spy corps" where he was trained to be Supersand Spartan Combat leader five during this time he had 18734 lovers but they all died during world war 82 along with his 1.8 billion children 

this would forever shape Dunno as a Soldier until one day during the battle of America he would be suddenly transported to Equestria and wake up as an alicorn...

after making love to Celestia and Luna at the same time several times in the space of three hours since he had arrived to Equestria Celestia would ask Dunno his name... he would reply with "just call me, Joe bloggs" and thus a legend was born

not a self insert donut steel  

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

@@JaySplash

Just letting you know I moved this thread to Forum Games as this isn't necessarily a discussion-related topic. I also hid the other replies that didn't have much to do with the OP.

Thanks. :)

Thanks for moving it. It was one of my first posts and I didn't know where everything was :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Doesn't have to be an mlp oc, now does it?)

Name: Aurora Singh

Sexuality: demisexual-panromantic

Height: 5'9"

Appearance: Dark brown skin with dark red hair, typically keeps it in a braided bun.  They have a few tattoos going up their arms that look like dragons encircling their arms.  Wears body armor but doesn't cover their arms.

Likes: Chocolate cake, bananas, ginger ale, kittens(or just cats really), pineapple juice.

Dislikes: The colour blue, red velvet cake, smoking, most alcohols.

Aurora works for a secret mercenary company that is hire-able by any government to covertly attack their enemies, they're on the most wanted list for four different countries.  They like to laze about the house on their off days in nothing but their underwear.  Aurora's family were refugees from a country that no longer exists and they grew up poor and was systematically discriminated against, they often got into trouble when they were younger for picking fights but has since mellowed out and likes to focus on work(except for their off days).

Edited by Thuja

Name- Silver Opaque

Gender- Male

Age- 15

Species- Unicorn

Appearance- deep blue mane w/ platinum coat, tall

As a young colt, he'd always sees his future working at the quarry like his father and with the other earth ponies. As his father returned from work, he brought home a surprise. Young Silver looked upon his father's hoofs and lies an stone he never seen before. It was an magical material that grants the user unimaginable strength. He saw his father move boulders 40 times his size and threw rocks far onto the horizon with ease. Curious, he look upon the mysterious stone but his father didn't allowed him to use it because he was too young. On one night, Silver awoken from his sleep and secretly took the stone. Little did he knew that his strength doubled and can now lift what 10 stallions can do but later came the stone's true effect.

As the night continued, Silver felt stronger and more dependent on the stone until he was caught by onlookers. They too were curious and wanted the powerful stone for themselves so Silver had to run. He ran as fast as he could in the night and the effects of the stone gave him great speed. As soon as he reached home his father was outside wondering about his whereabouts. He slowly approach his father but suddenly his father didn't recognized him. Silver turned into an unicorn altering his appearance too by the cursed stone. His father asked him about his but then the other ponies caught up to him. They creeped up and didn't recognize the pony they were after with the stone. His father looked puzzled and quickly told the strangers that they had no business here but they refuse to listen. Silver looked onto the strangers and began to show his mighty strength to elude the confronters from his father.

They left in terror as Silver lifted an large boulder using his new profound unicorn powers surprising his confused father. His father asked the unicorn and Silver responded to told everything that happened to him that night. Silver explained the stone's physical power eventually transformed him into an unicorn and his father didn't realized what misfortune in bringing the stone that very day.

• 3 years later...

Name: Twinklin' Misfire

Species: Crystal Pegasus

Appearance: About the same size as Scootaloo. Has a very pastel green coat and a pink and white mane that is constantly messy. Has slightly larger wings than average, and they often shed feathers.

About: (Filly/older Flurry Heart AU(post-FiM))

Twinklin' is an incredibly clumsy Pegasus filly who struggles to fly straight for anything more than a minute. She often falls from the sky, but never wails from pain, as she's used to it. Quite bubbly and but struggles to make friends, and even when she does she says something stupid and loses them. Brutally honest to a fault, and misinterprets things a lot. Wants to move to Ponyville one day to meet Princess Twilight; her dream in life is to befriend all of the Alicorn princesses, and she has already made her start in young Flurry Heart, who she gets on well with.

• 4 months later...

Rosesong

Female

Unicorn

A very pale white/pink

Mane: Light creamy white with silver highlights

Cutie Mark: a rose petal with a music note

Talent: Singing Jazz

Built: A lean and a little taller then a normal unicorn,  about Twilight's Alicorn Size when she first turned. 

Home: Canterlot

• 2 weeks later...

Okay… Crystal pony named Horse Words, pink and purple coat, silver mane and tail, is kinda related to a zebra and won’t stop telling ponies about it, is deeply infatuated with cottage cheese and lemonade… grew up in Canterlot but always wanted to be a cowpony… oh, and special talent is marketing. 

:dash: