Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I like seeing parts of episodes in their animatic form, and making video comparisons showing both the animatic and final versions of the scenes.

I understand why many find it fun, but take note those were cases where those episodes would've been released months later. This case however, it's just a week. Rather pointless if they can show new info on the Legends of the Everfree and the movie instead

(edited)

* William Shatner's coming on the show, so along with John de Lancie, he's the second Star Trek actor coming on the show! Perhaps, he might be a friend of Discord! ;)

Is this true? I hope so. If it is then :yay: :yay: :yay: :yaaaaaaaaay:

That would be very interesting.

I also wonder how Spike will sound in the song. I know he was in the season three one, but not much. I guess it also means the episode will focus on him, and for me, I like it.

Edited by Namae

Spike..singinig? aaaaa!  Really I mean the voice actors fine but did you hear him sing in during 'Wasn't prepared for this" Spike character can't sing. I"m sure the actor can but yeah...*shivers* I like spoundgebob snging

Aslo the con episode sounds funny cuase it reflect real life. 
What this aobut Spike X Rarity..ugh yeah it not going to happen lovers..I hope not he like CMC age while rarity like 18 something.

I heard somewhere that Starlight Glimmer is going to be promoted to "Mane" status at the end of the season. Is this true?

And so far there has been no mention of a season 7.

Hopefully it means that there won't be one.

If you don't mind me asking, why don't you want there to be a Season 7?

Big misconception on the "William Shatner is appearing" bit: he only MIGHT be appearing, because the staff would really like him to and he has shared his interest, but nothing has ever been set in stone as of yet.

(edited)

1. Yes, Josh Haber! I would certainly enjoy that!

2. A potential Twi-Dash episode? Awesome! Though I have mixed feelings for the Wonderbolts after Newbie Dash.

3. Lol, sounds like something out of a Nightmare Night-themed episode.

4. Nothing wrong with William Shatner! I'm interested to see what they do with his character. Maybe he'll be in Dungeons and Discords? Or will he be a new villain later on?

5. YES! No surprises there. I'm interested to see the CMC's continued growth after the events of Season 5.

6. Wait... what?!? Spike is getting a song, and not the butchered Equestrian anthem? *squee*

Edited by Prospekt

1. Yes, Josh Haber! I would certainly enjoy that!

2. A potential Twi-Dash episode? Awesome! Though I have mixed feelings for the Wonderbolts after Newbie Dash.

3. Lol, sounds like something out of a Nightmare Night-themed episode.

4. Nothing wrong with William Shatner! I'm interested to see what they do with his character. Maybe he'll be in Dungeons and Discords? Or will he be a new villain later on?

5. YES! No surprises there. I'm interested to see the CMC's continued growth after the events of Season 5.

6. Wait... what?!? Spike is getting a song, and not the butchered Equestrian anthem? *squee*

My bet is that William shatner is going to appear in Top bolt as a Former Admiral in the wonderbolts.

His kirk persona would lend itself well to a former wonderbolt that's past his glory days.

• Brohoof 1

My bet is that William shatner is going to appear in Top bolt as a Former Admiral in the wonderbolts.

His kirk persona would lend itself well to a former wonderbolt that's past his glory days.

I still have yet to know who's the current Admiral(s) or General(s). Who's in charge of the Wonderbolts right now?

I still have yet to know who's the current Admiral(s) or General(s). Who's in charge of the Wonderbolts right now?

Doesn't seem to be anyone that we can tell based on current info.

The wonderbolts handbook that came out listed PREVIOUS hierarchies of ranking members (listing Generals, admirals, Lts., ect., as well as giving simplistic definitions of what they are), and also implied that there are some generals and whatnot still in existence when talking about how cadets owed obedience to higher ranks, but the only actual Named wonderbolts were Spitfire, soarin and fleetfoot, as well as some low ranking clerical members, but no "Big cheese" so to speak.

I rather hope there's someone over spitfire, because she's REALLY not much of a leader figure.

tall.png

• Brohoof 1

Doesn't seem to be anyone that we can tell based on current info.

The wonderbolts handbook that came out listed PREVIOUS hierarchies of ranking members (listing Generals, admirals, Lts., ect., as well as giving simplistic definitions of what they are), and also implied that there are some generals and whatnot still in existence when talking about how cadets owed obedience to higher ranks, but the only actual Named wonderbolts were Spitfire, soarin and fleetfoot, as well as some low ranking clerical members, but no "Big cheese" so to speak.

I rather hope there's someone over spitfire, because she's REALLY not much of a leader figure.

tall.png

She might lead her aerial squad, but the entire faction? Nuh uh. I do think some day in the series, Spitfire might be promoted to general after doing something REALLY heroic, and then she gives her captain rank to Rainbow Dash! It would be really cool to see! That would probably be the final Wonderbolt episode! ;)

• Brohoof 1

She might lead her aerial squad, but the entire faction? Nuh uh. I do think some day in the series, Spitfire might be promoted to general after doing something REALLY heroic, and then she gives her captain rank to Rainbow Dash! It would be really cool to see! That would probably be the final Wonderbolt episode! ;)

This would be one of the coolest moments in the series, and Spitfire would more than redeem herself after the way she treated Rainbow Dash in the past. You have no idea how happy I would be if that were to happen. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really want the CMC to revert back to Blank Flanks again as well as Starlight betraying the Mane Six.

How would that even be possible for a plot? The CMC's are such total absolute abysmal failures that their cutie marks vanish? I somehow don't think Hasbro would go for that.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

How would that even be possible for a plot? The CMC's are such total absolute abysmal failures that their cutie marks vanish? I somehow don't think Hasbro would go for that.

XD

The funny thing is, the only ponies I could see failing THAT spectacularly ARE the CMCs XD

But yeah, that's not going to happen.

• Brohoof 3

Another finale by Josh Haber... After underwhelmed premier, I hope he still can make an awesome finale, just like ss5 finale.

More Dash and Spike episodes, oh god, I need to pray...

Another finale by Josh Haber... After underwhelmed premier, I hope he still can make an awesome finale, just like ss5 finale.

More Dash and Spike episodes, oh god, I need to pray...

Yeah, but the S5 premier was by larson, so not holding much hope he'll equal that :P

Honestly, the three "big" things we've gotten from haber so far (S5 finale, S6 premier and FG) just have made me really dissapointed in the guy. Overjoyed to hear he's NOT in charge of LOE.

XD

The funny thing is, the only ponies I could see failing THAT spectacularly ARE the CMCs XD

But yeah, that's not going to happen.

Or, they find out that their cutie marks were fake and caused by a new strain of the cutie pox. Then they spend 5 more seasons trying to get their cutie marks before they either get them for real or Hasbro cancels the show.

I heard somewhere that Starlight Glimmer is going to be promoted to "Mane" status at the end of the season. Is this true?

If you don't mind me asking, why don't you want there to be a Season 7?

It's not that I don't like the show as I still really enjoy it, but I feel like right now would be a perfect time to rap up things up.

The CMC got their cutie marks, Twilight is a princess with a title, a castle, and a student, Rainbow Dash is a wonderbolt, and Rarity has her boutique in Canterlot that she has always wanted. She even has one in Manehatten as well.

Plus the show has made it to 6 seasons and over 100 episodes.

Most children's cartoons don't even get half of that, so it has lasted a really long time in comparison.

Plus I feel that if the movie isn't the grand finale for the show, whatever is the actual finale will feel underwhelming by comparison.

(edited)

Yeah, but the S5 premier was by larson, so not holding much hope he'll equal that :P

Honestly, the three "big" things we've gotten from haber so far (S5 finale, S6 premier and FG) just have made me really dissapointed in the guy. Overjoyed to hear he's NOT in charge of LOE.

The first episode of him that i started to like him is Bloom & Gloom, it is his best writing. However, FG is the his first writing that make me distrust him again=]]. Ss5 finale is great beside that cheesy ending song that make me   :awuh: ...His ss6 premiere make me worry about the future of the show as a whole :twi: .

Overall, Josh Haber is an okay writer, just keep him away from premiere, finale, movie or any big episode. Josh, you fail me , you need to write at least 5 good episode to redeem yourself :angry:  , your premiere is a mess, excluding Starlight's subplot, i love that, but...   :kindness:

Edited by Lambdadelta

That's just fan assumption based on two things:

The first being that people are thinking she's the Pony world's Equivilent to Sunset shimmer due to both of them being Twilight clones and ex-villains; So people are assuming that since Sunset shimmer became the quas-central character of the EQG franchise in FG, that Starlight is going to have the same role in MLP. The second reason that people are thinking this is due to the last 3 two parters revolving around her, which is more than the other 5 besides Twilight have had :P

Now, its important to note THIS IS THE START AND END OF THE EVIDENCE FOR HER. There has been no staff statements of her being a mane seventh, she's not in the movie that we can see, and she doesn't have an EOH or chair at this point. COULD she be a seventh character? Very possibly. But its all still fan conjecture at this point.

Personally, I'm still hoping she'll be like discord in S4 and is just an important character for twilight's plot of becoming a teacher, but will fade into the background after this season and twilight reaches her next stage/goal.

That's just fan assumption based on two things:

The first being that people are thinking she's the Pony world's Equivilent to Sunset shimmer due to both of them being Twilight clones and ex-villains; So people are assuming that since Sunset shimmer became the quas-central character of the EQG franchise in FG, that Starlight is going to have the same role in MLP. The second reason that people are thinking this is due to the last 3 two parters revolving around her, which is more than the other 5 besides Twilight have had :P

Now, its important to note THIS IS THE START AND END OF THE EVIDENCE FOR HER. There has been no staff statements of her being a mane seventh, she's not in the movie that we can see, and she doesn't have an EOH or chair at this point. COULD she be a seventh character? Very possibly. But its all still fan conjecture at this point.

Personally, I'm still hoping she'll be like discord in S4 and is just an important character for twilight's plot of becoming a teacher, but will fade into the background after this season and twilight reaches her next stage/goal.

According to the Equestria Daily article, one of the things mentioned at the panel, left out here for some reason, was:

"Starlight Glimmer will need to earn her throne in Twilight's Castle"

So, no. It isn't just "fan conjecture".

Not sure if I'm entirely sold on Sunset Glimmer becoming a main cast member. She's growing on me but, her personality traits seem less veritable than the Mane 6. Or maybe that's just a lack of creativity speaking. 

• Brohoof 1

According to the Equestria Daily article, one of the things mentioned at the panel, left out here for some reason, was:

"Starlight Glimmer will need to earn her throne in Twilight's Castle"

So, no. It isn't just "fan conjecture".

From what I heard, that answer was specifically in response to a question being asked of "Why doesn't starlight have a throne yet?"

So that answer doesn't neccessarily mean that she WILL get a throne, but that's why she doesn't have one CURRENTLY. Basically the answer was ambiguous (in relation to the question) so they could have it planned to have one for her OR just as likely  that the staff used a non-committal answer in case they decided in the future to make her one of the mane six/seven despite not having plans atm.

• Brohoof 2

Yup. Maybe. And maybe Twilight grows another pair of wings...or we just get another big episode for Luna :dry:

As usual i might be in the minority with this, but i grow tired with such an info about Celestia and it's not funny anymore. Especially if it is from people who are by now rather known for the mindset: "Celestia? Luna, Cadance and Discord FIRST!"

Just say no and i can move on... :dry:

My thoughts echo yours.

Isn't it ridiculous that Luna gets 2 episodes before her sister even gets a first? I'm sure the overlooked alicorn won't get an episode because there's no reason to confirm that others will get one and only get a "maybe" in Celestia's case. Regardless, I've given up on the possibility that anything interesting will be done with her. They've been given over 120 shots to do so with no results to show for it.

• Brohoof 1

My thoughts echo yours.

Isn't it ridiculous that Luna gets 2 episodes before her sister even gets a first? I'm sure the overlooked alicorn won't get an episode because there's no reason to confirm that others will get one and only get a "maybe" in Celestia's case. Regardless, I've given up on the possibility that anything interesting will be done with her. They've been given over 120 shots to do so with no results to show for it.

Looking at the remaining episode titles, there is only this "Every Little Thing She Does" (which title is not even 100% confirmed), that could make you think of Celestia's turn finally, but what are the odds?

Maybe it's a Maud episode about rocks. Or it's Trixie. Again. I lmao if it's Granny Smith and ragequit.