Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is Equestria?

Grtxkkyz

My theory is that Equestria used to be on Earth, but it was pulled into a separate dimension by Discord, so he could use it as his on little sandbox. So technically, Equestria is Earth, but not on it.

• 4 months later...

well i would wonder why they call it "earth" ponies, but maybe they live on a super earth. Like Earth but much much bigger

so here are our options

super earth

a different universe

a future after the humans died out

( you say something i missed)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I believe that Equestria is in some random alternate universe. Just a random hunch from how 2 dimensional everything looks there.

If you want to go full headcanon, Equestria might be a form of a post-apocalyptic North America (Quite similar to Panem, but with more cartoon horses) where all humans have been killed off. That would explain some things such as place names or ponies wearing saddles as fashion.

Edited by Saroth

• 2 years later...

It's located on a futuristic earth where humans either ceased to exist or evolved into mythical creatures. To many coincidences and similarities to our earth to be a different place imo. My guess is in equestria girls... they travel into the past.

On 2/8/2016 at 7:17 PM, Nightmare Muffin said:

Equestria is located in an animaed cartoon called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which exists as a 4th generation of the My Little Pony franchise

Hope that answers your question

Sounds more like an refusal to use one's imagination, if you ask me.

But to really answer the question that this thread is asking... probably on another planet in another dimension.

Edited by heavens-champion

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Actually it's on Earth :) Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa. At least according to Google Maps ;J

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Equestria,+Pretoria,+0184,+South+Africa/@-25.7633054,28.3294002,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sequestria!3m4!1s0x1e955e5c875906fd:0xa65176214cdebc80!8m2!3d-25.7657075!4d28.3374283

BTW those "Photos" killed me :D

Edited by SasQ
Link was not clickable from some weird reason. It is now.