Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cute pony :3 (for my friend Cake?)

Summer Breeze

Awww, it looks quite adorable, in my opinion! :squee: I like the way the face look with those eyes there and I like the way the colors look as well. I think this is a good drawing you made and I hope gets to see it very soon. :D

• Brohoof 2

Awww, it looks quite adorable, in my opinion! :squee: I like the way the face look with those eyes there and I like the way the colors look as well. I think this is a good drawing you made and I hope gets to see it very soon. :D

ahw, thanks :D I'm glad you like it and I hope cake? will like it too :D

She is so cute! :D You did a great job on her! I just love her design so much, and her face looks great! :squee: I love her style.

Thank you so much Summer Breeze It means a lot to me that you wanted to draw her. So thanks so much again :yay:

• Brohoof 1

so adorable!!! awww! You did a wonderful job! Your friend is going to love it! 

She is so cute! :D You did a great job on her! I just love her design so much, and her face looks great! :squee: I love her style.

Thank you so much Summer Breeze It means a lot to me that you wanted to draw her. So thanks so much again :yay:

aahw, thanks for you kind words, I'm so happy that you like it, that means a lot to me :D

• Brohoof 2

The art style is kinda cute especially the nose, but the anatomy needs refinement.

thank.you. And I know the anatomy isn't great in this drawing but I only started drawing recently and I'm working on it :) but thanks for letting me know anyway.
  • Brohoof 1