Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do?

Plasmastorm X-15

I would run up and give her a MASSIVE hug, then would ask her to take me to Equestria :)

Than of course I would find Fluttershy and give her an even BIGGER hug, then find the rest of the ponies and give them big hugs (Not as big as Fluttershys though :P)

And of course I wouldn't ever come back :)

What if you walked outside and it was raining chocolate rain. (That's what I'm supposed to do is ask another question right?)

I would run up and give her a MASSIVE hug, then would ask her to take me to Equestria :)

Than of course I would find Fluttershy and give her an even BIGGER hug, then find the rest of the ponies and give them big hugs (Not as big as Fluttershys though :P)

And of course I wouldn't ever come back :)

What if you walked outside and it was raining chocolate rain. (That's what I'm supposed to do is ask another question right?)

Nah thats the other thread.

Go back to sleep and hope that my sanity might be restored by the next time I woke up.

Awww whats wrong with Twilight on da bed (BTW i noticed your a fan of Arcana Heart if im correct)

I would grab her leg fast & squeeze it so she can get shocked ;) & ask her how`d she get here.

Nah thats the other thread.

Awww whats wrong with Twilight on da bed (BTW i noticed your a fan of Arcana Heart if im correct)

I would grab her leg fast & squeeze it so she can get shocked ;) & ask her how`d she get here.

I'd do that if she were still there after I woke up in the morning and I had some confidence that I wasn't just suffering from sleep deprived madness of some sort. ^_^

And yes, I love me some Arcanas. :lol:

Whos your favorite Lady (Since all the characters are girls) & Arcana?

Ok what about this.

You woke up from being unconcious chained up with Diamonds. Now you notice a small figure lurking from the nearest hallway & Rarity pops out with a diamond whip & you notice theres a broken latch in one of the chains to let you loose. What do you do?

Elsa and Partinias, of course.

They're in my signature for a reason. ;)

You woke up from being unconcious chained up with Diamonds. Now you notice a small figure lurking from the nearest hallway & Rarity pops out with a diamond whip & you notice theres a broken latch in one of the chains to let you loose. What do you do?

Stay put for a while, as Rarity's motives would be unknown. If she shows malicious intent of whipping me, I will wait for a good moment to break out and subdue her. Possibly would question what was she doing and why, while keeping my eye on her horn.

Then I'd forgive her if she calmed down.

What would you do, if one of your friend suddenly turned into a magical pony? Considering that this would cause an uproar and a rush of scientists etc. barging there as soon as possible.

Elsa and Partinias, of course.

They're in my signature for a reason. ;)

I will smoke your shit in that game LOL.

BTW you don`t need to ask another question after *your* respone. BTW Ouker i would`ve went COD style & gripped her horn & threatend to break it off if we didn`t clop LOL!

I will smoke your shit in that game LOL.

BTW you don`t need to ask another question after *your* respone. BTW Ouker i would`ve went COD style & gripped her horn & threatend to break it off if we didn`t clop LOL!

Posted Image

Whats the point of that?

So how about this.

You wake up outside of Fluttershy`s cottage & she`s looking outside the window waving her hoof. So, now you enter her cottage & she offers you *Coffee*. What do you do.

Edited by PlasmaStorm

Answer to the first question:Honestly I would probably be scared shitless. First of all, if I woke up to find her sitting in my room I would probably think I'm dreaming to start with. I would pinch myself to check and once I realize it's real, I would slowly ease out of my bed and hide on the other side. I would just sit there for a while, occasionally peeking over the bed to see if she's still there, contemplating how she could possibly be real. Once the initial shock goes away I would call her name and see if she responds. If she does I would ask her all about how she got into the real world and what she's doing in my house. I would then tell her that we've got to keep her hidden or she'll be taken away by the government, never to be seen again. After all that, I would awkwardly ask if I can hug her. Then, of course, I would ask if it's okay if I go back to Equestria with her.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

If you woke up 1 morning & you saw Twilight Sparkle reading a book what would you do?

(& I don`t mean the Admin wink.png )

Probably give her a big hug!!

Then i would ask her questions!

Then,maybe we could hang out!

Ok what about this.

Get out,pin her to the ground and kiss her!!

Whats the point of that?

So how about this.

You wake up outside of Fluttershy`s cottage & she`s looking outside the window waving her hoof. So, now you enter her cottage & she offers you *Coffee*. What do you do.

What do you mean by *coffee*? 

Accept the offer!

Ok so now...

Your one of Celestia`s royal guards. & late 1 night you hear a rumble from upstair in Celestia`s room. You open the door,

& you find a weakened Celestia on the floor unconsious. what do you do?

Find out what's wrong,fix the problem,then try and wake Celestia with a kiss.