Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, can we be friends ?

NupieTheHero

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hello I am Nupie The Hero, I am a brony that is looking for some new brony friends on D.A because a lot my brony friends gave me drama in the past and gets made me for having depression and most my friends are with people that hate me for being me and for depression and they made want to leave the fandom because I felt like everyones punching bag. If you want to be my brony friend you can, if you have a skype and want to talk to me on there, just give me your skype name and I will add because I need more buddies on skype and I am not in much skype groups.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome Nupie. I can relate about the similar problem with the fandom basically. It's somewhat going be a long story but nontheless welcome to MLP Forums

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome Nupie. :)

If you have any questions about anything on the site or just want to talk, I will do my best to answer, just shoot me a pm. :3

If you have any oc's or art requests in general, keep me in mind. I do them for free! So as long as you're ok with traditional art, shoot me a pm if you need anything. ANYTHING.

And if you have any questions about how to pm... mention me in a reply right here like this: @BabylonSister and I will respond as soon as I can

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here. Ive found that its a pretty supportive community, and sharing ideas is encouraged. So dont be afraid to speak up! Being new, it can be intimidating, but this is a nice group on here and they'll support you through anything. Really! Theres even a life advice section that you can access after a few posts.

With that, I bid you adieu.

Have a lovely day!

Edited by BabylonSister

Sure. Somehow I didn;t got alerted in my inbox which is why I responded late x_x

Add me in or individual if you like. Right now I'll try to sleep for tonight

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4610041.sig-4609651.sig-4608193.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''