Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever texted someone something weird by accident?

Vampira Heart

Have you ever had an embarrassing expirence of texting some one something weird on accident?

Me myself have texted many weird things to people by accident cause I have a weird thing where I have to keep my iPad off at night I can't fall asleep with it on or I sleep text people or go online or YouTube I'm my sleep....does that ever happen to anyone else or am I the only one?

• Brohoof 2

Let me start out by saying I was texting this friend for a few hours before work.

On my way to work, me and the guys (workmates, who are also friends, and we're pretty much a big group of idiots, lol) were talking about something random, and one of us blurted out a movie quote. Which caused a chain reaction to where would all start blurting out movie quotes, and having the others try and guess them. During my turn, I accidentally hit the record button just before I said the quote, and it recorded about an hour of us quoting random movies, and guessing the movies. His reaction was... priceless :-P

One time, my phone's lock screen somehow disengaged itself whilst in my pocket. A texting app was opened and entered a long text of gibberish, sending it to my girlfriend.

She called me, worried.. probably thought i took drugs or something lol.

• Brohoof 1

I've had autocorrect mess up many times, causing the other person to wonder if something is wrong with me. :P Also, I've sent messages to the wrong people. That is always embarrassing.

Can;t say I have, since I'm the kind of person who reads my text more than once before I send it. I have, however, had the rare occasion where Auto Correct screwed me over and I had to quickly text a correction. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A really, really long time ago I accidentally texted one of my friends "what are we having for dinner" and I thought that was going to my mom, lol. 

Edited by shy0wl
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, sending an entire lecture about WWII to a friend who needed help with history class but accidently sending it to my one friend who HATES history.

Have you ever had an embarrassing expirence of texting some one something weird on accident?

Me myself have texted many weird things to people by accident cause I have a weird thing where I have to keep my iPad off at night I can't fall asleep with it on or I sleep text people or go online or YouTube I'm my sleep....does that ever happen to anyone else or am I the only one?

I've texted my mother things I would never say on here

Nothing particularly embarrising...... I have however texted physics, chemistry, and Calculus formulas to my mother byaccident,when"Text studying" with a few freinds from my first college..... More recently i let out a facebook status update declaring me going to see the Secret Lives of Pets when it was supposed to be a private message between me, and the people i currently hang out with..... Im usually very careful were my texts go, and use autocorrect to my advantage.

(edited)

Last week I was having two conversations: one in text, and one on FB messenger.  As it happened, both of the people I was speaking to had replied "thank you" within a few seconds of each other.  One was a co-worker and the other was my lady friend.  So I replied "no problem, sweetie" and added a kissy face.  Unfortunately, I sent it to my co-worker.  He laughed it off, apparently thinking I was being snarky.  No harm done.

It could have been worse, though.  A LOT WORSE.  My lady and I frequently go from G-rated to X-rated very quickly in our conversations, and I could very easily have sent something extremely lewd to my co-worker before realizing I was in the wrong app.

Edited by PlunderSteed

I once accidentally sent an "I love you" text to a girl in my class,which was meant for my girlfriend...thankfully she responded with her asking if it was a prank or a misstext and we sorted it out pretty quickly.

(edited)

well i got... not a mistake text but it was wtf any way it was from work so it was all abbreviated to a point where most of us had no idea what it meant and it said something like

"fst pde ct 0600 tm show up nlt 0600 

xoxoxoxoxox Go f**** yourselves <3 Sarge "

the ending got me 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

I mean over the phone the dogs were barking in the background so I said in a call with my dad "I MIGHT HAVE TO BEAT OFF SOME DOGS" then their was an awkward pause and he's like...."YOU MIGHT want to rephrase that" and I just face palmed.....:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

Oh, yes. This has always happened due to auto correct. Here is an example from not too long ago...

thumbnail.jpg