Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can someone draw my OC for free?

Brianna Changeling

(edited)

Please. And if anyone (probably no one) will, she is a changeling. Female. Of course, no cutie mark. She has a red scarf given to her in the form of a pony, but now she keeps it. If you DO draw her, please draw her just cute, maybe in a chibi style, with bright colors. If you do, draw her with the accessories earlier mentioned, sitting down in some grass with the sun out.   (And if anyone DOES draw it, please just send me a link in a personal message. I will give credit.) 

Edited by Brianna Changeling

Please. And if anyone (probably no one) will, she is a changeling. Female. Of course, no cutie mark. She has a red scarf given to her in the form of a pony, but now she keeps it. If you DO draw her, please draw her half transformed into a pony in the back, staring evilly at the pony she's transforming into. The pony she's staring at should be backed up in a corner. (And if anyone DOES draw it, please just send me a link in a personal message. I will give credit.) 

Well I wish I can, but I've never done changelings and your request seems complicated...

Hiya, Brianna!

Just stopping in to say that, as this is a request for a drawing of an OC, this would be much better suited to the Request Guild forum... so, that's where I've put it!

Okay, carry on!   :D

Okay, now its easier to understand. I can try to draw it.... after a large heap of requests and art trades, so it might take up to two weeks or earlier.

I don't draw chibi... IDK how I would do the ears cuz of my artstyle... even if it does make my OCs cuter than normal... What should I do?

Okay, now its easier to understand. I can try to draw it.... after a large heap of requests and art trades, so it might take up to two weeks or earlier.

I don't draw chibi... IDK how I would do the ears cuz of my artstyle... even if it does make my OCs cuter than normal... What should I do?

Hmm...maybe you could just draw her sitting or something...Idc if there's a backround or not...as for the ears...i'm not sure. Maybe look at a few Changeling pictures and that might help you :/ I'M NOT SAYING TRACE THINGS THOUGH plus don't forget her scarf :/ Hope that helped...

Hmm...maybe you could just draw her sitting or something...Idc if there's a backround or not...as for the ears...i'm not sure. Maybe look at a few Changeling pictures and that might help you :/ I'M NOT SAYING TRACE THINGS THOUGH plus don't forget her scarf :/ Hope that helped...

Alright C:

Will add you to my sorta large heap of requests.

Hope you don't mind if it gets posted on my dA when I'm done.

Okay @Brianna Changeling, I am done with a sketch.

Lol my artstyle looks so strange here... Plus cringworthy shading and just tossing in a green gradient background...

Okay, just warning that it probably isn't the best art ever... :/

Lol I tried.

post-37231-0-16725700-1470537481_thumb.png

Edited by Queen Twii