Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your day was just re-made into a Book! What would you title it?

Vulcan

A Ballad to Getting Nothing Done.

"It's so hard to get things done, I can relate to this book! 5/5" -TIME Magazine

"I keep meaning to do things but I never get around to them and then I wonder where the day has gone..." -Arc Poetry Magazine

Now nominated for the Governor General's Award for English-language poetry.

(I might have put too much into this post...)

• Brohoof 2

Front Cover:

Dog days 

Back:

A story of a guy wanting to leave home but he can't because he has to care for the family dogs. 

1381068641new-york-times-bestseller-stam

• Brohoof 1

Well, my day was just too crazy to fit all in one book so let's make it a series!

Book one: storm watchers

Back: the moment summer awoke she knew something was wrong, the wind was crying and raindrops fell on the windowframe. But, this little shower was only a small taste of what was about to come. Together with her family she watches the storm comming closer and closer over the water. They send the youngest members inside because it gets to dangerous. When the storm is about to hit them, summers dad realises something: the boat isn't strong enough to survive this storm. Together with her father summer goes into the storm, she goes through waves and rain but will they be able to safe the boat?

Book two: village hunters

Back: after rain comes the sun they say and that's what happened. It becomes the warmest day they have had thus far. Summers mother decides to visit a cute little vilage. The whole family gathers in the car and together they leave to go there but they never expected that many people to have the same idea. A long trafic line is what happens next, how will they survive? And when they finaly reach the town, will they survive the long day of shopping and hunting for souvenirs?

Book three: a deep bond

Back: summer and her dad are causually prepating the boat, after the storm the sea has become completely calm, perfect weather for a boat. Summers youngest brother wants to join them too but he gets tired while they are on the boat. What can summer do to keep her little brother awake? When they finally bring summers brother back home, summer and her dad decide to go back on the water together. They spend the whole evening together, cleaning up the boat and watching the sunset anf gazing the stars. They talk about everything but will this really make their bond stronger?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Vulcan Peace & The magical mystery of the Oil-free fryer 

I legit spent the morning frying things with it ...It just seems so magical >o_o> 

Edited by Crescent Light
  • Brohoof 3