Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Strifes of Pandora [Light-Hearted, Survival]

FancyHorse

• 1 month later...

AH!

Nyx Harkness [Male Young Adult Pegasus]

OC Description: Adult-sized pony wearing goggles that have a malevolent red glow, and scraps of outfits piece-mealed together to make an outfit that covers every surface of his being, including an old wide-brimmed black cowboy hat.  He's usually carrying a pair of black saddlebags, and he wears twin pistols openly.

Class: ShadowWalker

Special Ability: Nyx can generate a black mist-like substance that he can mentally manipulate at will.  A versatile ability, he can shape it and solidify it in any form he can think of, from bladed weapons to shields to... well, he hasn't really found much he can't do with it yet.

Background:

The ATLAS corporation.  Bunch of monsters is what THEY are.  Always about profits - the bottom line in business.

And on Pandora, business is booming.  Literally.

When they found the shard of Dark Element, they were determined to turn it into some kind of weapon.  They fooled with it for close to nine months, and hadn't gotten a thing out of it.  So they called in a team of engineers to try to crack it open completely.  Like there was a juicy cream filling in the damn thing.

I was on that team.

When we finally got it open, it was... horrifying.  Darkness surged out of it, surrounding the other four and almost instantly killing them.  Then it came at me.  I was ready to have my skin flayed away until there was nothing but a pile of bones, like had happened to them.

But I only got half of that.

It tore away what I was outside... but then, it decided I was exactly what it wanted.  So, it just slid into my mouth, my eyes, my ears... and other, less comfortable places... then, it was IN me.  WITH me.  A PART of me.

And it was afraid.  Afraid of ATLAS.  Afraid of Pandora.  Afraid for its very existence... which I still don't understand.

But what I do know is this; the execs at ATLAS took one look at the security tapes, and they decided they wanted to experiment on the results to find out how to make it better.

I spent sixteen months in an R&D testing lab, being subjected to some of the worst agonies a pony could ever dream of.  They cut me, bent be, broke my body and tried to break my mind.  They may have even succeeded a little bit...

But we escaped.

Granted, I had to use the darkness to physically tear my way out of there... through other ponies, in some cases.  Guess that proved ATLAS right about one thing:

Darkness makes one HELL of a weapon.

Whaddya think?

My personal thoughts: The appearance reminds me of the TF2 engineer and the abilities remind me of the Madness Combat Auditor. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, in fact, I actually think it's pretty cool to have what seems to be a close up Assassin-type mercenary. Plus, the backstory is pretty intense. I could whip up a skill tree for you that's based on the Action Skill and his background, if you'd like. I mean, I did one for myself and Spectre, so I could do one for you if you're interested.

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis,

Oh~ Very neat character. Though... I'm kinda thinking if maybe you'd be interested in being a bad guy? Or somewhat non-bad antagonist? Like a bounty hunter, figure that it could be REALLY fun for you but you might have to adapt your character to it. Though if you don't feel like it, we can think something up. ^^

@@Kronos the Revenant,

*Sigh* You really need to go out more. xD

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

That is very kind of you to offer; yes, I would be most interested!

@Your Nightly Spectre

I was getting an anti-hero vibe from Nyx, too... I could see the bounty hunting being what pays the bills; of course, any chance he gets to strike a blow against ATLAS is nothing but a bonus.

I can work with that.

@@Randimaxis,

Keep i mind that it is Atlas that set a price on mine and Kronos's characters for killing Atlas employees... but, there is a VERY hefty price on their heads though, so it is something for something and you'd be settled for life.

@@Kronos the Revenant,

You could always go and crush on someone other than me because lately I'm somewhat taken/too busy crushing on someone else myself.  ^^

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis,

Welp, you asked for it, now here it is, Randimaxis:

Skill Tree for:

Nyx Harkness, the Shadow Walker

Action Skill: Shadow Armament: Generates a sword and shield made of shadows, drastically increasing damage resistance and melee damage for a set amount of time, 75 second cooldown. (Use fire button to attack and aim button to block attacks)

Harbinger (For Maximum use of Shadow Armament)

(5) Darkness: Increases Shadow Armament's duration (+15 second duration per rank)

(5) One With the Shadow: Decreases Shadow Armament's cooldown (-10 second cooldown per rank)

(5) Shadow Aura: Gain increased Damage Resistance while Shadow Armament is active per rank. In addition, while Shadow Armament is active, your allies gain a portion of your Damage Resistance (+10% Damage Resistance per rank)

(5) Flames of Shadow: Your Shadow Armament Melee attacks can set enemies on fire (Rank of fire damage equal to ranks in skill)

(5) Shadows of Corruption: When you move while Shadow Armament is active, you leave behind a Corruption Trail that deals Chaos Damage (all elemental) and slows enemies (Enemies lose -15% movement speed per rank) (Rank of Chaos Damage equal to ranks in skill)

(5) Enhanced Shadow: Increases Melee Damage while Shadow Armament is active (+20% Melee Damage per rank)

(1) Chaos Spear: Melee Override/Action Skill Enhancement: While Shadow Armament is active, use the melee attack button to launch a Chaos Spear, which is a powerful, slow moving projectile that deals massive amounts of Chaos Damage. Chaos Spear has a 60 second cooldown and while the cooldown is active, you deal more damage but also take more damage. (+200% Damage dealt, +200% damage taken)

(5) Soul Absorption: Getting a kill reduces Shadow Armament's cooldown (Reduces cooldown by 0.5 seconds per kill per rank)

(5)Feed the Shadow: Getting kills while Shadow Armament is active increases its duration (Increases duration by 2 seconds per kill per rank)

(5) Shadow Shield: While Shadow Armament is active, there's a chance to ignore/deflect damage. Chance to ignore/deflect damage increases the lower your health and shields are (Up to +10% chance to ignore/reflect damage per rank)

(1) Harbinger: You've become the ultimate Harbinger of Darkness and learned how to use a barrage of Shadow Projectiles that home in on enemies and deal large amounts of Chaos Damage. Use your grenade button to unleash a charge of Harbinger. Your Harbinger charges use up grenades.

Tormentor (For Focus on Kill Skills)

(5) Hone Blades: Kill Skill: When you kill an enemy with a Melee Attack, you gain Increased Melee Damage for a few seconds (+10% Melee Damage per rank)

(5) Take Aim: Kill Skill: When you kill an enemy with guns, you gain Increased Gun Damage for a few seconds (+10% Gun Damage per rank)

(5) Rejuvenation: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy restores a set amount of health. Kill with Melee Attacks restores more health than kills with guns (Restore +2% of health from gun kills and +5% of health from melee kills per rank)

(5) Mortal Recharge: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy instantly restores a portion of your shields and increases your Recharge Rate and decreases Recharge Delay for a few seconds (Restore +5% of shields and increases Recharge Rate by 10% and decreases Recharge Delay by 2 seconds per rank)

(5) Discord: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy causes them to explode in a Chaos Nova, dealing Chaos Damage to surrounding enemies and applying a Chaos D.o.T. effect on them (Rank of Chaos Damage equal to ranks into skill)

(5) Brute Force: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy grants a chance to send enemies flying with a melee attack for a few seconds (+10% Knockback chance per rank)

(1) Vengeance: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy grants a stack of Vengeance which increases the duration of Kill Skills by 2 seconds per stack. You can gain up to 50 stacks of Vengeance, Vengeance stacks don't decay over time, but all stacks of Vengeance are lost when you go into Fight For Your Life Mode.

(5) Apocalypse: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy causes your weapons to receive an Elemental Effect with random Type, Damage and Chance statistics for a few seconds (More ranks into Apocalypse will increase the minimum stats of Elemental Effect Damage and Elemental Effect Chance)

(5) Armageddon: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy increases ALL parameters of ALL of your weapons for a few seconds (+25% increase to base stats per rank)

(5) Mortal Aegis: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy will give you a chance to ignore ANY form of Damage for a few seconds (+15% chance to ignore damage per rank)

(1) Pain and Suffering: Kill Skill: Killing an enemy grants a stack of Pain and Suffering. Stacks of Pain and Suffering increases your chances of deflecting damage back at your enemy by 1.5% per stack. You can get up to 50 stacks of Pain and Suffering. Pain and Suffering stacks behave like stacks of Vengeance; they don't decay over time, but are all lost while in Fight For Your Life Mode

Reckoner (For Flexible Engagement Options)

(5) The Fool: Increases Weapon Damage, Projectile Count, Fire Rate and Weapon Sway while Decreasing Weapon Accuracy and Swap Speed (+25% Damage, Projectile Count, Fire Rate & Weapon Sway and -10% Accuracy and Swap Speed per rank)

(5) The Hermit: Increases Damage, Fire Rate and Accuracy when by yourself or away from allies (+10% Damage, Fire Rate and Accuracy per rank)

(5) The Sun: Deal Increased Fire and Explosive Damage and Increases Fire Effect Chance (+15% Damage and Chance per rank)

(5) The Moon: Deal Increased Shock, Corrosive and Slag Damage and increases Shock, Corrosive and Slag Chance (+15% Damage and Chance per rank)

(5) Judgement: Deal Increased Melee Damage to enemies with higher amounts of health (up to +50% extra Melee Damage per rank)

(5) Justice: When you get hit, you move faster and take less damage while also dealing more Melee Damage for a few seconds (+15% Movement Speed, +10% Melee Damage, -10% Damage taken per rank)

(1) Wheel of Fate: Action Skill Modifier: The Wheel of Fate decides your fighting style for you. When Shadow Armament is activated, you can receive one of the following configurations at random:

• Normal: Shadow Armament Functions normally

• Twin Swords: Lose Damage Resistance in exchange for massive amounts of Melee Damage and higher melee attack frequency (Use both fire and aim buttons to attack)

• Twin Shields: Lose damage potential in exchange for a nigh impenetrable Aegis Shield

• Berzerker: Increased Movement Speed and immense Damage Resistance and your attacks deal Fire and Explosive Damage

(5) The Empress: Enemies you kill have a chance of reanimating and fighting alongside you before exploding into a Corrosive Nova (+15% chance of reanimating, +5 second fight duration per rank) (Rank of Corrosive Damage equal to ranks into skill)

(5) The Emperor: Increases ALL Damage dealt and Decreases ALL Damage taken (+15% Damage dealt and -15% Damage taken per rank)

(5) The Magician: Increases Damage and Chance of ALL Elemental Effects and Statuses (+15% Damage and Chance per rank)

(1) The World: Whenever you come back from Fight For Your Life Mode, you gain a stack of The World. Stacks of The World Increases your maximum Health, your Health Regeneration, Shield Capacity and Shield Recharge Rate by 10% and Decrease Shield Recharge Delay by 0.1 seconds per stack. You can gain up to 999 stacks of The World. Stacks of The World disappear when you fail to recover from Fight For Your Life Mode.

Fun Fact: The names of the skills on Nyx's Reckoner Skill Tree are based off of bosses from the House of the Dead franchise.

I had a lot of fun trying to make your skill tree, by the way, so don't think that it was a hassle for me. It was very fun to do.

Also, because I feel like just putting them on this thread, here are the skill trees for me and Spectre:

Nightlight, The Watcher’s Skill Tree:

Action Skill: Flashback: Move back to Previous Position up to a certain distance

Sniper/Assassin Skill Tree (For Long Range Proficiency)

(5) Snipe: +25% Sniper damage when scoped (+15% per rank)

(5) Marksman: +20% damage with all other weapons when scoped (+15% per rank)

(5) Velocity: +50% bullet speed and damage (+25% per rank)

(5) Heavy Caliber: +125% bullet damage (+50% per rank)

(5) Steady Aim: +25% accuracy with unscoped weapons and -25% weapons sway when scoped (+25% unscoped accuracy and -25% scoped weapons sway per rank)

(5) Keep Shooting: +10 sniper rifle clip size (+5 shots in the clip per rank)

(1) Suppressor: Your Sniper Rifles Deal more damage the further you are away from your target. Also, the further away you are from your target, the less likely your surrounding targets are to detect you.

(5) Sniper Proficiency: +25% Sniper Damage, +25% Sniper Fire Rate and +50% Sniper Accuracy (+25% Damage, +25% Fire Rate and +50% Accuracy per rank)

(5) Better Crits: +100% Critical Hit Damage (+100% Critical Hit Damage per rank)

(5) Grey Matter Splatter: +250% Headshot Damage (+150% Headshot Damage per rank)

(1) Just Getting Started: Hitting an enemy with a Sniper Rifle gains a stack of Just Getting Started which increases your Sniper Damage by 50%, Sniper Accuracy by 75% and Critical Hit Damage by 700% per stack. Critical Hits grant 3 stacks of Just Getting Started. Missing a hit with your Sniper Rifle causes you to lose two stacks of Just Getting Started. Your stacks slowly decay over time if you haven’t scored a hit with a sniper rifle in a while and they quickly decay while in Fight for Your Life. You can earn up to 999 stacks of Just Getting Started

Deceiver (For Enhanced Flashback and outmaneuvering)

(5) Just A Little Further: Your maximum Flashback distance is increased by 10 yards (+10 yards per rank)

(5) Flash Recharge: Your Flashback cooldown is sped up (Cooldown decreased by 5 seconds per rank)

(5) Staying in the Shadows: Your Flashback causes you to Cloak for a duration of time. (Starts at 15 seconds at Rank 1 and increases by 5 seconds per subsequent rank)

(5) Now You See Me: Increases your Gun Damage and Critical Hit Damage for a short amount of time after using Flashback (Starts at +25% Gun Damage and +50% Critical Hit Damage and increases both by 25% per subsequent rank)

(5) Shadow Channeling: Using Flashback’s Cloak causes you to drastically increase your Movement Speed for the duration of the cloak (+50% Cloak Movement Speed per rank)

(5) Shadow Extension: Extends the Duration of you Flashback Cloak (+10 seconds per rank)

(1) Flash Blast: Activating Flashback/Flash Cloak causes an explosive Flash Blast, which damages enemies around your original position and those enemies take more damage from all sources.

(5) More Than Meets the Eye: Your Flashback/Flashback Cloak Leaves behind a Decoy that explodes after a certain amount of time or after you get out of your Flashback/Cloak (Starts at Rank 1 damage and increases by 1 per subsequent rank)

(5) Embrace Your Fate: Deal a substantial amount of extra Cloak Damage while in Cloak or after using Flashback (+300% Damage at Rank 1 and increases by +100% Damage per subsequent rank)

(5) One With the Darkness: Killing an enemy while in Cloak increases your Cloak’s duration (Increases duration by 5 seconds per rank)

(1) Nuclear Flash: Using Flashback or Flashback Cloak causes a nuclear Chaos Blast, which damages enemies with all elemental effects and those enemies take more damage from all sources

Agent (For enhanced use of certain weapons and better use of stealth without Flashback)

(5) Quickdraw: Increases weapon swap speed with Pistols and Submachineguns (+75% swap speed in rank 1 and +25% swap speed per subsequent rank)

(5) Gunslinger: Increases weapons Damage and Accuracy with Pistol and Submachineguns (+50% Damage and Accuracy and +25% Damage and Accuracy per subsequent rank)

(5) Bigger Isn’t Always Better: Increases every parameter of Pistols and Submachineguns (+50% to all parameters in Rank 1 and +25% to all parameters per subsequent rank)

(5) Covert: Increases Critical Hit Damage with Sniper Rifles and Pistols (+100% Critical Hit Damage at Rank 1 and +50% Critical Hit Damage per subsequent rank)

(5) Special Ops: Increases Critical Hit Damage with Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles (+100% Critical Hit Damage at Rank 1 and +50% Critical Hit Damage per subsequent rank)

(5) Tactical Radar: Increases your detection range (+10 yards at Rank 1 and +5 yards per subsequent rank)

(1) 007: Getting hits with a Pistol grants a stack of 007 which increases your Damage, Accuracy, Critical Hit Damage and Critical Hit Chance by 100% per stack. Getting Critical Hits with a Pistol grants two stacks of 007. You can earn up to a maximum of 700 stacks of 007. Your stacks of 007 decay slowly when you haven’t scored a hit with a Pistol in a while and decay quickly when in Fight for Your Life.

(5) Spy Stab: Increases Melee Damage from behind enemies (+200% at rank 1 and +100% per subsequent rank)

(5) Solid Pony: Significantly increases Damage with Snipers and Pistols (+200% at Rank 1 and +100% per subsequent rank)

(5) Liquid Pony: Significantly reduces Damage taken after killing an enemy (-300% Damage taken and -150% per rank)

(1) Hitman: Kills grant you a stack of Hitman which increases ALL of your base parameters by 25% and kills with Critical Hits grant 5 stacks of Hitman. You can earn up to a maximum of 500 stacks of Hitman. Stacks of Hitman slowly decay over time if you haven’t killed an enemy in a while and quickly decay while in Fight for Your Life.

Kronos, the Mechapsycho's Borderlands Skill Tree

Action Skill: Ragnarokian Rage: Becomes invincible and is equipped with twin miniguns with unlimited ammo for a duration of time.

Reaver Skill Tree: (For Aggressive Up-Close and Personal players)

vvv Those are the maximum skill points for these skills

(5) Bloodlust: +2.5% health and +1.5% health regen per rank

(5) Cannibal: +25% melee damage dealt and up to 10% of melee damage given is restored as health (+25% damage and +5% restoration per rank)

(5) Hemotophage: Melee kills restore up to 15% health (+5% restoration per rank)

(5) Bloodletting: Receiving Damage to health increases Movement Speed, Melee Damage and Melee Attack Speed by 10% per rank

(5) Predator: Increases Critical Hit Damage and Critical Hit Chance of Melee attacks by 10% per rank

(5) Enragement: Receiving Damage to health decreases Damage taken and increases damage dealt by 20% for a duration of time (damage dealt and duration increase by 5% and Damage taken decreases by 5% per rank)

(1) Devour: Attacking an enemy with less than 20% health with a melee attack would Devour them, restoring up to 50% health and increasing overall

Damage resistance by up to 25%

(5) Sharp Talons: Melee damage increases by 50% per rank

(5) Strength of the Ancients: Melee Damage given is greatly increased and Melee Damage received is greatly reduced after taking or dealing Melee Damage (Starts at 50% and increases by 10% per rank for up to 90% Melee Damage Dealt and up to 90% Melee damage reduction)

(5) Feel My Pain: Taking any form of damage will deflect a set percentage of damage back at the attacker (Starts at 50% then increases by 5% per rank)

(1) Hemophite Knight: When Kronos comes back from Fight For Your Life, he gains substantial damage resistance, substantial melee damage given and all enemies have a chance of getting Taunted (focus their attacks on Kronos) (99% damage resistance and 750% increased melee damage)

Vanguard Skill Tree: (For Defensive Players)

(5) Fortify: Increases health by 50% and damage resistance by 9.5% per rank

(5) Security Protocols: Increases shield capacity by 25% per rank

(5) Supercharge Me: Increases shied capacity by 5% and Shield Recharge by 10% and Decreases Shield Recharge Delay by 15% per rank

(5) Tactical Superiority: When in an elevated terrain or when not in combat, deal 10% more damage and take 15% less damage per rank.

(5) None Shall Pass: When partners are behind you, you gain 25% damage resistance per rank

(5) Last Stand: When by yourself or when in Fight for Your Life or if your partners are in Fight for Your Life, you gain 20% damage resistance and Fight for Your Life Time for you and your partners is increased by 10% per rank

(1) Vanguard Mode: Melee Override: Using Melee will deploy a bulletproof Shield that explodes into an Explosive Nova after a few seconds and Nova Damage is proportional to the amount of damage the Shield has sustained. This Melee Override has a 120 second cooldown

(5) Rally: You and your allies gain increased damage resistance and increased damage dealt for each ally within your immediate vicinity. (+15% Damage Resist & Dealt for per additional ally for every ally and this bonus increases by 10% per rank)

(5) Wisdom of the Ancients: +30% Critical Hit Damage and +10% Critical Hit Chance per rank

(5) Strength in Numbers: More allies in your immediate vicinity gain increased Gun Damage and Melee Damage (+5% Gun Damage and +10% Melee Damage per rank)

(1) United We Stand: More allies in your immediate vicinity gain a +10% increase to EVERYTHING per ally in your immediate vicinity

Destroyer Skill Tree: (For Players who want to feel really overpowered)

(5) Flurry: +15% Gun Damage, Bullet Speed and Fire Rate to all weapons for a few seconds after killing an enemy per rank

(5) Devastate: +25% Gun Damage and +100% Rocket Launcher Damage per rank

(5) Strength of Elements: Increases Elemental Effect Damage by 10% and Elemental Effect Chance by 15% per rank. Also, if your current weapon

equipped has an elemental effect on it upon entering Rangarokian Rage, your Ragnarokian Rage miniguns have that same element in them

(5) Premium Circuitry:Increases Movement Speed during Ragnarokian Rage by 10% and increases Ragnarokian Rage's duration by 15 seconds per rank

(5) Fortifying Aura: While in Rangarokian Rage, you gain a Fortifying Aura that decreases the amount of damage dealt to you and allies in your vicinity by 10% per rank

(5) Got Your Six: When behind allies or walking backwards, you gain increased Gun Damage (+10% per rank)

(1) Obliterator: Your Ragnarokian Rage gains a set of shoulder-mounted Rocket Launchers that also have unlimited ammo but lowers the Action Skill Duration by 25% and your Ragnarokian Rage suit gets an upgrade where all of your bullets now Slag in addition to whatever element your miniguns have from Strength of Elements.

(5) Death Unto You: If Kronos were to sustain damage that would otherwise kill him, there's a chance that that damage would be dealt back at the attacker and Kronos would restore as much health as he would've taken (+12.5% chance per rank)

(5) Charge!!: Kronos gains increased Movement Speed, Gun Damage and Fire Rate if he sprints into a fight ahead of his allies. (+10% of each per rank)

(5) Overkill: If Kronos were to deal damage to an enemy that was more than their health, that enemy would explode in a Chaos Nova (all elemental Nova) that deal damage equal to the amount of excess damage dealt. (Increased Nova Radius per rank)

(1) Unrelenting Volley: Kronos gains a MASSIVE boost to Rocket Launcher Damage, Fire Rate, Clip Size, Blast Radius, and Projectile Speed at the cost of huge Accuracy decrease and Regenerates 10 Rocket Launcher Ammo per second. (+1000% Rocket Launcher Damage and Blast Radius, +500% Fire Rate and Clip Size, +400% Projectile Speed and -250% Accuracy)

• Brohoof 1

Normally, I don't openly swear on here often... but that is fucking awesome, @Kronos the Revenant!

I am digging this wholeheartedly!  You did a stellar job on this - I especially love the tarot references under the Reckoner tree; tres nifty!

So... do I wait for a setup, or do I simply post?

Normally, I don't openly swear on here often... but that is fucking awesome, @Kronos the Revenant!

I am digging this wholeheartedly!  You did a stellar job on this - I especially love the tarot references under the Reckoner tree; tres nifty!

So... do I wait for a setup, or do I simply post?

Thanks, Randimaxis, I'm flattered. Also, you can just simply post into the RP to get yourself started. If you want to have your character somewhere near our characters, you can look at the previous posts to see where we are in the story, then you can post yourself into a spot where you can possibly encounter us. Just so that you know, the party is currently on their way to Haven.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Vice Whitetip description: Whitetip is a fairly built griffon with brown slicked back feathers on his head and back. His chest and face feathers are white with black patches covering his eyes and a black beak. His outfit consist of a simple green long sleeved shirt with green/camo pants. He wears Dahl marine issue body armor alongside a helmet. He utilizes whatever weapons are available and useful for the job, but prefers grenades and dahl brand rifles.

Class: Falconer Ability:  Whitetip can digistruct a flying robotic drone armed with machine guns and missiles. The drone can be kitted out to help provide fire support and seek out targets, buff and repair shields, and possibly blow itself up in large crowds of enemies in a variety of ways.

Background: If asked about his past Whitetip would simply tell you he worked security for a variety of corporations and little to nothing else. If you get him drunk he'd tell ya that he hated the restrictions and constant danger working under corporations presented, and he wasn't talking about the security personnel. He'd tell ya the tale of how he got fed up with it all and eventually just drank a hell of a lot of booze, blew up a space station, and stole a Tediore prototype. Simply put, that one decision caused by years of resentment changed his life, for better or for worse. Now he was on Pandora constantly on the run and trying to find his way in life stuck with a constant reminder of the day he chose to take the lives of over a hundred in a drunken stupor. 

Edited by Ranger22
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, @Ranger22, , here it is: 

Skill Tree for:

Vice Whitetip, the Falconer

Action Skill: Falcon Drone: Whitetip can digistruct a flying robotic drone armed with machine guns and missiles. The drone can be kitted out to help provide fire support and seek out targets, buff and repair shields, and possibly blow itself up in large crowds of enemies in a variety of ways. 120 second cooldown

Drunken Security Guard (For Defensive players)

(5) Security Guard: You gain increased Damage Resistance (+10% Damage Resistance per rank)

(5) Bodyguard: Your allies gain increased Damage Resistance (+10% allied Damage Resistance per rank)

(5) Experienced Soldier: You deal increased overall Gun Damage (+5% Gun Damage per rank)

(5) Battle-Hardened Veteran: You take less Elemental Effect Damage (-10% Elemental Effect Damage per rank)

(5) Elemental Resistance: Elemental Effects dealt to you have a shorter duration (-2 second duration per rank)

(5) Reinforced Shielding: Your Shields have a higher Capacity and take less damage (+10% Shield Capacity and -10% Shield Damage per rank)

(1) Reputable Drunk: Your reputation for your drunken massacre has really caught up to you. When your health reaches a certain level, you get massive Damage Resistance and Movement Speed and deal more overall Damage, but you sway. A lot. It’s almost as if you’re, oh, wait a minute… (+500% Damage Resistance, +100% Movement Speed, +50% Damage and +75% Weapon Sway when your health is below 35%)

(5) Riot Shield: Melee Override: You can now deploy a Riot Shield that can block and absorb enemy damage for a few seconds. The Riot Shield has a 30 second cooldown. (The Riot Shield can block +12% of enemy damage per rank)

(5) Tough It Out: When your shields are down, you get increased overall Damage Resistance (+15% Damage Resistance while shields are down per rank)

(5) Defensive Formation: When your shields are down, you and your allies get increased overall Damage Resistance (+5% Damage Resistance while shields are down per rank)

(1) Drunken Master: You’ve somehow managed to “master” the “art” of drunkenness. When your health reaches a certain point, you gain the same buff as Reputable Drunk in addition to increased Melee Damage and your Melee Attacks deal lots of Explosive Damage and your Melee Attacks can heal you. (+200% Melee Damage when your health is below 35% and your Melee Attacks heal you for up to 10% of damage dealt)

Falconer (For Enhanced use of the Falcon Drone)

(5) Mobile Aircraft Carrier: Decreases Falcon Drone’s cooldown (-10 second cooldown per rank)

(5) Longer Lasting Power Sources: Increases Falcon Drone’s duration (+10 second duration per rank)

(5) “I Request Some Backup!”: Getting kills decreases Falcon Drone’s cooldown (-0.5 second cooldown per kill per rank)

(5) Drone Onslaught: Getting kills while Falcon Drone is active increases Falcon Drone’s duration. Kills made by the Falcon Drone increase the duration further (+0.5 second duration per kill and +1 second duration per Falcon kill per rank)

(5) Medic Beam: your Falcon Drone can heal you while in combat. (Restores +0.1% of health per second per rank)

(5) Support Beam: Your Falcon Drone can repair your shields while in combat. (Restores +0.5% of shields per second per rank)

(1) Upgrade!!: The Falcon Drone gets an upgrade to its weapons and armor. It’s machine gun can now fire twice as fast and fires Slag Bullets and its missile launcher is switched to a grenade launcher that launches Transfusion grenades that damage enemies and heal you and surrounding allies.

(5) Eridium Armor: Your Falcon Drone’s armor becomes more durable and is able to withstand more punishment from your enemies. (+25% Falcon Drone Health per level)

(5) Stasis Beam: Your Falcon Drone can occasionally fire a Stasis Beam at your targets. While your Falcon Drone is using its Stasis Beam, your target remains still, but the Falcon Drone remains vulnerable to attack and is unable to attack. (+3 second Stasis Beam duration per rank)

(5) Ammo Drop: Your Falcon Drone can occasionally provide you and your allies with Ammo Packs, which restores a large amount of your or your allies’ ammo count. (Amount of ammo regained is proportional to amount of ranks in Ammo Drop, ie More ranks = More ammo regained)

(1) Kamikaze!!: Action Skill Override: While you have your Falcon Drone deployed, you can use the Action Skill button again to cause your Falcon Drone to crash into an Explosive Nova wherever your crosshairs are aiming at, damaging friend and foe alike. When you use Kamikaze!!, some of your Falcon Drone’s cooldown is refunded based on how long your Falcon Drone has been deployed.

Dahl Grenadier (For better use of Dahl weapons and grenades)

(5) Dahl Proficiency: Increases Damage, Accuracy and Burst Fire Count while reducing Recoil with all Dahl weapons (+15% Damage, Accuracy and Burst Fire Count and -15% Recoil per rank)

(5) Rifleman: Increases Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate with Assault Rifles (+15% Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate per rank)

(5) Explosives Expert: Increases Explosive Damage and Grenade Damage (+20% Explosives and Grenade Damage per rank)

(5) Grenadier: Increases maximum Grenade Count (+1 maximum Grenade Count per rank)

(5) Rifle Proficiency: Increases Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate with Assault and Sniper Rifles. This bonus is doubled for Dahl weapons (+25% Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate per rank)

(5) Enhanced Dahl Armor: Your Dahl security armor has been reinforced to withstand more damage than it normally would, reducing overall damage taken (-15% overall damage taken per rank)

(1) Flak Jacket: You have become impervious to self-inflicted Explosive Damage and Explosive Damage dealt by your enemies is substantially reduced. (-100% self-inflicted Explosives Damage and -80% Explosives Damage taken from enemies)

(5) Armor Piercing Dahl Weaponry: Your Dahl weapons are more effective against armored enemies, regardless of Element (+20% Armor Damage per rank)

(5) Let’s Make A Mess: Killing enemies with Explosive Damage grants a stack of Let’s Make A Mess. Stacks of Let’s Make A Mess increases Explosive Damage and increases the radius of Explosive Damage. You can gain up to 20 stacks of Let’s Make A Mess. Stacks of Let’s Make A Mess decay over time and decay quickly while in Fight For Your Life Mode (Stacks of Let’s Make A Mess increases Explosive Damage by +5% and increases the radius of Explosive Damage by +0.1 meters per stack per rank)

(5) Devastator: You deal MASSIVE amounts of extra Explosive Damage. In addition, after killing an enemy with excess Explosive Damage, you gain a massive damage boost equal to the amount of excess Explosive Damage you dealt. This excess damage bonus is doubled for Explosive Damage. (+250% Explosive Damage per rank)

(1) Dahl-Torgue Fusion: Despite your reluctance to listen to your psychotic friend’s advice, you’ve decided to experiment with weapons fusion. The result was quite the surprise to you. Your Dahl weapons now ALWAYS deal explosive Damage (in addition to whatever Elemental Effect they may already have) and your Torgue weapons can now burst fire when you aim down their sights. Nice.

Hi there, you guys still looking? And if so, what's happened so far?

Sure, why not. just look at the RP and follow along. :3 Also, we'll just need to see your character's Action Skill, class and description. The Action Skill and class is more for me trying to make a Skill Tree for you, but character bio is for the DM to approve.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, @Ranger22, , here it is: 

Skill Tree for:

Vice Whitetip, the Falconer

Action Skill: Falcon Drone: Whitetip can digistruct a flying robotic drone armed with machine guns and missiles. The drone can be kitted out to help provide fire support and seek out targets, buff and repair shields, and possibly blow itself up in large crowds of enemies in a variety of ways. 120 second cooldown

Drunken Security Guard (For Defensive players)

(5) Security Guard: You gain increased Damage Resistance (+10% Damage Resistance per rank)

(5) Bodyguard: Your allies gain increased Damage Resistance (+10% allied Damage Resistance per rank)

(5) Experienced Soldier: You deal increased overall Gun Damage (+5% Gun Damage per rank)

(5) Battle-Hardened Veteran: You take less Elemental Effect Damage (-10% Elemental Effect Damage per rank)

(5) Elemental Resistance: Elemental Effects dealt to you have a shorter duration (-2 second duration per rank)

(5) Reinforced Shielding: Your Shields have a higher Capacity and take less damage (+10% Shield Capacity and -10% Shield Damage per rank)

(1) Reputable Drunk: Your reputation for your drunken massacre has really caught up to you. When your health reaches a certain level, you get massive Damage Resistance and Movement Speed and deal more overall Damage, but you sway. A lot. It’s almost as if you’re, oh, wait a minute… (+500% Damage Resistance, +100% Movement Speed, +50% Damage and +75% Weapon Sway when your health is below 35%)

(5) Riot Shield: Melee Override: You can now deploy a Riot Shield that can block and absorb enemy damage for a few seconds. The Riot Shield has a 30 second cooldown. (The Riot Shield can block +12% of enemy damage per rank)

(5) Tough It Out: When your shields are down, you get increased overall Damage Resistance (+15% Damage Resistance while shields are down per rank)

(5) Defensive Formation: When your shields are down, you and your allies get increased overall Damage Resistance (+5% Damage Resistance while shields are down per rank)

(1) Drunken Master: You’ve somehow managed to “master” the “art” of drunkenness. When your health reaches a certain point, you gain the same buff as Reputable Drunk in addition to increased Melee Damage and your Melee Attacks deal lots of Explosive Damage and your Melee Attacks can heal you. (+200% Melee Damage when your health is below 35% and your Melee Attacks heal you for up to 10% of damage dealt)

Falconer (For Enhanced use of the Falcon Drone)

(5) Mobile Aircraft Carrier: Decreases Falcon Drone’s cooldown (-10 second cooldown per rank)

(5) Longer Lasting Power Sources: Increases Falcon Drone’s duration (+10 second duration per rank)

(5) “I Request Some Backup!”: Getting kills decreases Falcon Drone’s cooldown (-0.5 second cooldown per kill per rank)

(5) Drone Onslaught: Getting kills while Falcon Drone is active increases Falcon Drone’s duration. Kills made by the Falcon Drone increase the duration further (+0.5 second duration per kill and +1 second duration per Falcon kill per rank)

(5) Medic Beam: your Falcon Drone can heal you while in combat. (Restores +0.1% of health per second per rank)

(5) Support Beam: Your Falcon Drone can repair your shields while in combat. (Restores +0.5% of shields per second per rank)

(1) Upgrade!!: The Falcon Drone gets an upgrade to its weapons and armor. It’s machine gun can now fire twice as fast and fires Slag Bullets and its missile launcher is switched to a grenade launcher that launches Transfusion grenades that damage enemies and heal you and surrounding allies.

(5) Eridium Armor: Your Falcon Drone’s armor becomes more durable and is able to withstand more punishment from your enemies. (+25% Falcon Drone Health per level)

(5) Stasis Beam: Your Falcon Drone can occasionally fire a Stasis Beam at your targets. While your Falcon Drone is using its Stasis Beam, your target remains still, but the Falcon Drone remains vulnerable to attack and is unable to attack. (+3 second Stasis Beam duration per rank)

(5) Ammo Drop: Your Falcon Drone can occasionally provide you and your allies with Ammo Packs, which restores a large amount of your or your allies’ ammo count. (Amount of ammo regained is proportional to amount of ranks in Ammo Drop, ie More ranks = More ammo regained)

(1) Kamikaze!!: Action Skill Override: While you have your Falcon Drone deployed, you can use the Action Skill button again to cause your Falcon Drone to crash into an Explosive Nova wherever your crosshairs are aiming at, damaging friend and foe alike. When you use Kamikaze!!, some of your Falcon Drone’s cooldown is refunded based on how long your Falcon Drone has been deployed.

Dahl Grenadier (For better use of Dahl weapons and grenades)

(5) Dahl Proficiency: Increases Damage, Accuracy and Burst Fire Count while reducing Recoil with all Dahl weapons (+15% Damage, Accuracy and Burst Fire Count and -15% Recoil per rank)

(5) Rifleman: Increases Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate with Assault Rifles (+15% Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate per rank)

(5) Explosives Expert: Increases Explosive Damage and Grenade Damage (+20% Explosives and Grenade Damage per rank)

(5) Grenadier: Increases maximum Grenade Count (+1 maximum Grenade Count per rank)

(5) Rifle Proficiency: Increases Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate with Assault and Sniper Rifles. This bonus is doubled for Dahl weapons (+25% Damage, Accuracy and Fire Rate per rank)

(5) Enhanced Dahl Armor: Your Dahl security armor has been reinforced to withstand more damage than it normally would, reducing overall damage taken (-15% overall damage taken per rank)

(1) Flak Jacket: You have become impervious to self-inflicted Explosive Damage and Explosive Damage dealt by your enemies is substantially reduced. (-100% self-inflicted Explosives Damage and -80% Explosives Damage taken from enemies)

(5) Armor Piercing Dahl Weaponry: Your Dahl weapons are more effective against armored enemies, regardless of Element (+20% Armor Damage per rank)

(5) Let’s Make A Mess: Killing enemies with Explosive Damage grants a stack of Let’s Make A Mess. Stacks of Let’s Make A Mess increases Explosive Damage and increases the radius of Explosive Damage. You can gain up to 20 stacks of Let’s Make A Mess. Stacks of Let’s Make A Mess decay over time and decay quickly while in Fight For Your Life Mode (Stacks of Let’s Make A Mess increases Explosive Damage by +5% and increases the radius of Explosive Damage by +0.1 meters per stack per rank)

(5) Devastator: You deal MASSIVE amounts of extra Explosive Damage. In addition, after killing an enemy with excess Explosive Damage, you gain a massive damage boost equal to the amount of excess Explosive Damage you dealt. This excess damage bonus is doubled for Explosive Damage. (+250% Explosive Damage per rank)

(1) Dahl-Torgue Fusion: Despite your reluctance to listen to your psychotic friend’s advice, you’ve decided to experiment with weapons fusion. The result was quite the surprise to you. Your Dahl weapons now ALWAYS deal explosive Damage (in addition to whatever Elemental Effect they may already have) and your Torgue weapons can now burst fire when you aim down their sights. Nice.

Sure, why not. just look at the RP and follow along. :3 Also, we'll just need to see your character's Action Skill, class and description. The Action Skill and class is more for me trying to make a Skill Tree for you, but character bio is for the DM to approve.

I love the amount of work and creativity you put in the skill trees for this rp. I have nothing to say but thank you and that I'm really impressed! Keep up the good work man.

@@Ranger22, @@Randimaxis,

I think we could form a 2nd team... Bounty hunters hunting bounty hunters.

@@Ranger22,

Your character is quite fun and accepted, and once more I'd say you'd make a great bounty hunter alongside Randi's char.

@@Quinch,

Well, we could still be looking, matters what you got to offer. ^^

Oh yeah, and in general a quick catchup is: Me and Kronos are essentially bounty hunters, but more moral good ones, mine is a notorious hitman and Kronos's is just a mad psychopath cyberpony, our latest job was rescuing a daughter of a very important pony and we're just returning to Haven to return her and claim our prize money and retire for a while. Oh yeah, and I believe Hyperion has put a bounty of around seven million on each of our heads... So... this is where a bunch of bounty hunters come in.

@@Randimaxis,

It IS also worth pointing out that my character is suffering from a leg injury and that everyone is currently exposed in an open area. xD

Edited by Your Nightly Spectre
  • Brohoof 2

I'm interested in joining. I don't know anything about this setting, so let's hope for the best.

Dusk Rose
Link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dusk-rose-r9727
Class: The Artist
Description: She's a private investigator who had come to Pandora following the trail of her missing mother.  She wears a vest and a long-sleeved shirt that hides a dagger and a handgun.  Also in her possession is a journal that's written in code.
Special Ability: Invisibility. It's a spell that works best in darkness, since it doesn't take away her shadow.

Edited by Light of Night