Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things you find enjoyable?

Vampira Heart
Message added by Jeric

As a reminder to keep it PG-13 friendly while remembering the fact that we do not want these weird ideas like suicide musings, things that may be harmful to yourself/others , and conversational sexual discussion. 

There are several odd things i find enjoyable. But i just say my most prominent one. Hypno fanart.

full.png

• Brohoof 4

Watching makeup tutorials or GRWM videos...  I find them strangely relaxing, I also like makeup(never really worn it though) so there's that too.

• Brohoof 3

Depending on the cloud pattern, I like to stare up at the sky and imagine two Earths and that our sky is actually the other Earth's atmosphere.

• Brohoof 6

I sure do love me some Hot PAC-MAN art hard reads. If I'm paying enough attention, I can notice what my opponent tends to do every time they're in a certain situation. For example, if I notice that an Ike player likes to counter on landing every time, I might charge an up smash and release it when the counter animation is over. When I do get hard reads like that, it makes me feel VERY good. Today I read a ledge getup jump by charging an up smash where I knew they were going to land. Because they were at kill percent, I got a beautiful kill on that player and it was the best feeling in the world.

• Brohoof 1

There is a hobby called TV DXing that I like. It's not as popular in the states anymore, due to the 2009 digital switchover, but it involves pointing an antenna in the right direction, and the right weather/atmosphere conditions to where you can get TV stations from over 100's (sometimes thousands) of miles away. It's also possible with FM radio. I have never done it myself, but I find it cool to see on Youtube what other people can receive from their locations.

Here's an example of someone scanning the results in Florida, back in 1992 (warning, may get loud on some stations):

• Brohoof 1

There is a hobby called TV DXing that I like. It's not as popular in the states anymore, due to the 2009 digital switchover, but it involves pointing an antenna in the right direction, and the right weather/atmosphere conditions to where you can get TV stations from over 100's (sometimes thousands) of miles away. It's also possible with FM radio. I have never done it myself, but I find it cool to see on Youtube what other people can receive from their locations.

Here's an example of someone scanning the results in Florida, back in 1992 (warning, may get loud on some stations):

A E S T H E T I C S for sure dude! 

i like car rides that are far too long for the payoff.

for instance, I'll drive 90 minutes for good BBQ.

I need to have a destination of some sort, but it doesn't need to be "worth" the time and gas it took to get there.  I just want to sit in a car with friends and talk for a long time.

• Brohoof 1

Cheddar cheese and grape jelly on a sandwich, though I have not had such in ages.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like to be pet like a kitty it feeling very comforting to me

tbh, I like this too... :blush:  it's especially good when they scratch your head and you can't help but tilt and push into their hand... I swear, this is gonna wind up on a 4chan cringe thread or something, but hey, I might enjoy this, but at least I don't enjoy half the messed up stuff they can come up with!

I like to purposely piss people off on the internet just to make them mad (I won't do it here though ^^)

....guilty.... I mean, I main Teemo and Yorick (in case anyone in the future is reading this, I mean pre-rework Yorick, when all you had to do was poke with W and E to bully your laning opponent out of all of their farm.) for goodness sake. But I'm not a total jerk; I only REALLY start going at them when they deserve it. For example, I'll shamelessly play Full AP Teemo, but I won't start using all chat until they start raging about it or start flaming someone in game... Then it's like a shark smelling blood in the water... And I have my laugh emote bound to "T" so I can spam it for the rest of the match... My record is making someone rage quit by 5 minutes, a Tryndamere that didn't understand how Blinding Dart works... *insert evil laughter here*

And hey, I feel like at least I'm weeding out the toxic community when I do stuff like this :P and it's not like I'll target someone just for being frustrated, I'm only mean to people who are mean to others first. I'm not talking about the Lee Sin that dies to your shroom in red camp and says something like "Really, dude?" I'm talking about the people who curse and flame and carry on about how their jg should have helped them instead of securing dragon, or calling me "...trash because Teemo takes no skill, you little @#$%". I guess I'm a little sadistic, but at least I release that aggression in a way that helps a clean up a notoriously bad community, and heaven knows handing out bans doesn't work because it's too easy to just make a new account for a free to play game.

Imagining amvs in my mind while I listen to music.

:o So I'm NOT the only one who does this!

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 1

Cheddar cheese and grape jelly on a sandwich, though I have not had such in ages.

OMG! When I was little, I LOVED cheese and jelly sandwiches! I liked Swiss with my jelly, though. I like it now, but back then I thought peanut butter was too "gunky".

• Brohoof 2

I have a FM receiver embedded in my cell phone but I still use that good old 70's USSR radio (Radiotehnika Salute 001) I found in a trash can and repaired a while ago, even though it weighs a lot and needs a huge antenna compared to the cell phone that delivers clear sound and is easy to tune, and is just asking for a headset to be plugged as an antenna to work...

• Brohoof 2

I might be a brony, but I am all kinds of animals otherwise.  I can play fetch!  A good belly rub or scratch (especially behind my ears) is always nice.  I kneed my bed before going to sleep (even though I don't curl up right away). A bit of dirt is fun. Alot of dirt is a whole lot more fun! I'm sure there are more, but those are the (weird) things I find enjoyeble. Or maybe they're not that weird? It's just me that thinks that.

• Brohoof 1