Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things you find enjoyable?

Vampira Heart
Message added by Jeric

As a reminder to keep it PG-13 friendly while remembering the fact that we do not want these weird ideas like suicide musings, things that may be harmful to yourself/others , and conversational sexual discussion. 

Videos of people playing with these little toy food sets makes me laugh so hard. I have no idea why, but I just find these to be HILARIOUS. There is really no reason to find these funny, but I do.

• Brohoof 1

Watching other people sneeze.

Bearing in mind that I absolutely HATE sneezing myself, there's just something hilarious watching someone else sneeze to me. To make it even more fun, I wave my finger around like a conductors baton to try and predict when a sneeze happens, with mostly correct results.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Tongues, cephalopods, brain facts, putting stuff on my head, playing fps videogames with sunglasses, playing games with high transparency added to the windows, playing games on twice the speed. Also I have been told the game Devil Daggers is weird, but I like it. Also sometimes I like making guesses with limited information spontaneously to see if I can get it right by thinking of all possibilities and listing them. Also I like tongues for touching them feeling them move around and stuff, but I haven't done that irl except to dogs, trying to catch their tongue when they lick me lol. Also sometimes its fun to daydream the most complex things I can think of. Some of these I do more regularly than others however. Oh also Prototype videogame, the idea of being able to get the power of anything I defeat is fun to be since I was raised with some megaman influences, and I like the idea of being a biological shapeshifter some but it's probably inferior to telekinetic constructs in all ways except when losing mana/consciousness or being in an anti-magic field. Sometimes also its neat to guess what other people's dreams mean or get them to try and understand them. Its based on their associations after all which would certainly change based on culture and study. Also I like detached nightmares, stuff where others have the bad things happen to them and not me lol.

Well, I have some weird fetishes. Those don't need to be detailed. Also, you can't exactly call anime normal, though some aren't all that crazy. Oh, and Homestuck. It's the weirdest and most confusing thing ever. Lot's of people also consider the amount of reading I do to be weird.

• Brohoof 1

My dog likes to bury her face in between my side and the crook of my arm. It's oddly comforting! Lol

• Brohoof 2

Watching horses doing weird things (like flying a starfighter, flying on a jetpack, playing a piano, even wearing a cake for a hat), no thanks to brony fan-art.

Sometimes, I watch things just to look at the comments.

I enjoy watching Youtube Poop, Montage Parodies, and GMOD/SFM videos involving strange phenomena. I also do enjoy some more creepy stuff (cringe included) as well, due to their crudeness, loudness, and meme value. Also, I love looking at distorted faces and listening to distorted music.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Well...I love playing with my boyfriend's hair. And pulling it. :muffins: He doesn't even care though. It just oddly relaxes me and I think it does him too lol

• Brohoof 2

On 7/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Well...I love playing with my boyfriend's hair. And pulling it. :muffins: He doesn't even care though. It just oddly relaxes me and I think it does him too lol

Why do I see this picture in my head of you holding a mop upside down (with a name tag Administrator glued to it), pulling the strings, saying "He doesn't mind this". *runs*

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Olly said:

This has me curious 

u know the feeling of butterflies in your stomach

sorta like that when someone scolds me for doing something wrong

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, mini said:

u know the feeling of butterflies in your stomach

sorta like that when someone scolds me for doing something wrong

ur naughty