Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things you find enjoyable?

Vampira Heart
Message added by Jeric

As a reminder to keep it PG-13 friendly while remembering the fact that we do not want these weird ideas like suicide musings, things that may be harmful to yourself/others , and conversational sexual discussion. 

Pinching the edge of my pillow cases. Apparently it's more common than I thought.

Also I tend to make this little high pitch laugh when I see or think of something cute or nice in a silly or childish way. It sounds like a higher pitched Peter Griffin laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I like watching makeup tutorials and also....  You know that feeling when you left dough to rise and then you come back and see it's successfully risen?  That's a great feeling for me and I enjoy watching taking off the cover of the bowl that I left the dough in, so satisfying!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I like having my hair brushed in the wrong direction, good caustic sarcastic humor, girl talk (like 8 year old girl talk, right on my intellectual level), staring out the window of an airplane for hours at a time, watching a dvd in the altogether, and writing insanely complex comedy stories until I have a splitting headache.  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

I've always liked the feeling of destroying things for no good reason. Don't get me wrong, it isn't always a good idea, but it's just incredibly satisfying to do.

• Brohoof 1

I like goofy instruments. I have a kazoo, otamatone, jaw harp, slide whistle, and a mr. knocky, and I play them all them, particularly the kazoo. I've gotten quite good at kazooing. I go ham tbh

• Brohoof 1

I have a weird taste in music, most other people don't share my taste but that's whatever.

• Brohoof 2

I like when my hair stylist washes my hair. Not only does it feel relieving, having many itches scratched, but she does such a thorough job without getting shampoo or water in my eyes.

Where as, I am terrible at washing my own hair because I am afraid of getting shampoo in my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy fighting, spying on people, sneaking into places I don't belong and enjoying the scenery from the rooftops of buildings at night. I like singing too, but there's nothing weird about that. 

• Brohoof 1

I like watching/listening to people I care about eat. I have no idea why. 

I like when I put things underneath my nails and push ever so slightly, inwards, towards the bed of my nail. It's just such an untouched spot that it feels nice I guess.

• Brohoof 3

18 hours ago, Shiki said:

I like watching/listening to people I care about eat. I have no idea why. 

I like when I put things underneath my nails and push ever so slightly, inwards, towards the bed of my nail. It's just such an untouched spot that it feels nice I guess.

Same wtf. It feels so nice.

(edited)

Don't know if this is the kind of 'weird' this topic was looking for, but I like early music from ancient Greece to the Renaissance. I also love the ancient double reed/wind cap instruments. I assume most people would find early music (not folk, not the fake stuff you hear in "medieval" video games/other media, actual early music) jarring, but I actually adore it!

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is gonna sound creepy af.

But I have a guilty pleasure of reading fanfiction where... *clears throat*... the siblings get together...

I don't ship it, but for whatever reason I like reading it.

So... erm...  yeah

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

This is gonna sound creepy af.

But I have a guilty pleasure of reading fanfiction where... *clears throat*... the siblings get together...

I don't ship it, but for whatever reason I like reading it.

So... erm...  yeah

I thought I was the only one. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Then there is the whole "they are step-siblings so it's ok" trope that runs rampant though a lot of Anime...

I also like cousin x cousin....

:sealed:

@Lucky Bolt 

Nope honey, nope.

I think my first romantic siblic fic I ever read was centered around Alex & Justin Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place getting together. (Or, excuse me, "Jalex)."

@Splashee

Oml that is literally my favorite FiW song I thought I was the only one who remembered that.

Seriously tho, I am scared about what u r thinking about me rn

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

Drinking alcohol. Let's all go pour rotten vegetable matter into our mouths and stomachs, so as to addle our brains and punish our livers simply for existing! Those little umbrellas are nice, though.

Then there's my habit of listening to music while lying down in bed and sorta dancing along to the songs, and singing them softly (so as not to annoy neighbours)...

44 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Seriously tho, I am scared about what u r thinking about me rn

Like enjoying things slightly off-limits :orly: That's life! (I don't think different of anyone here except @Xeltor, but he wants it that way :oneheckofahat:)