Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Anthro Slice of Life Redux ((OPEN!))

Denim&Venöm

@@captainborgue

Name: Zeke Reed

Race: Tundra Wolf

Appearance: Mostly seen wearing certainly styled hoodies if not regular hoodies and trackies, even when being built for the cold.

Skin/Coat color: Grayish fur.

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: Always seen wearing a beanie or hat, just fur underneath. 

Major(Doesn't have to be related to talent): Counselling and Interpersonal Skills

Minor: Graphic Design

Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality: Zeke is quite socially adapt, but he tends not to talk about his past. He's willing to befriend anyone he deems a good person. Quite relaxed, and decently lazy.

Backstory: Zeke moved out of his cosy home in the woods after being raised by his pack to major in becoming a counsellor/psychologist, but if he happens to fall through is ready with a Graphic Design minor. He'd always felt like an artist and wanted to be one when he was a cub and had kept drawing through his whole life, but is fond for his major and chose it over his old hobby/passion. Even though he lived in the woods, he has still attended schools like normal and will find no difficulty in fitting in.

Note: Thanks for your time! If this needs any fixing/declined let me know : > As well, if accepted I will be answering the question of your first post.. if you don't mind! :D

Edited by Kankuro

I did. Since I was under the impression you were changing the character bio as stated, that's what the approval was based upon. As that has not happened yet, Scarlett is not approved. Watcher, however, is.

It would have helped if that were clearer but thank you for the reply. I will adjust my post now. I was simply confused as I received no response from you as well as the fact that there is no list on the op.

Hi, I'd just like to say that if I'm getting anything about this university wrong then please notify me; I don't have any experience with this sort of thing - yet - so I'm not entirely sure about how it works, and what goes on.  :rarity: Like, I assumed my character was in Kerrigan's  class, but I'm unsure as to whether that was the right move or not. Sorry for joining this RP without properly taking into consideration the fact that I'm rather unsure about several things.

Jump on in whenever you're ready. :-)

Hi, I'd just like to say that if I'm getting anything about this university wrong then please notify me; I don't have any experience with this sort of thing - yet - so I'm not entirely sure about how it works, and what goes on.  :rarity: Like, I assumed my character was in Kerrigan's  class, but I'm unsure as to whether that was the right move or not. Sorry for joining this RP without properly taking into consideration the fact that I'm rather unsure about several things.

You're fine. I'm working on a post for Kerrigan now. :-) It's ok to be unsure of stuff, there's not much set in stone as it were. :)

• Brohoof 2

Oh hey, in terms of anthro unicorns, do they have to have horns or can they focus magic through their hands?

• 5 weeks later...

@@captainborgue

I got too much going on, so I'm going to have to drop out of this RP.  I made too many commitments here and other places, and I just don't have the time.  :(

Sorry to those who wanted to get to know Copper Strikes, but it'll be better if I just take myself out.

Take care, all!  :)

Aww, okay. Well, if you change your mind, you know where we are. :-)

@Unicorncob: Kerigan teaches headshrinky stuff like psych. :P Which in retrospect is kind of a pain, as I have to find accurate sources to draw from and it's difficult to find a curriculum online that is both accurate and free LOL

• Brohoof 1

Name: Midnight Prancer

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: 

Skin/Coat color: Purple (see Avatar/Signature)

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color: Dual-Toned Blue

Special Talent (Pony or Zebra): Singing and Dancing

Cutiemark(Located on thigh and probably clothing): An eighth note over the top of a love heart

Major(Doesn't have to be related to talent): Performance Arts (Music and Dance)

Orientation: Bi

Personality: Midnight is not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. She is kind, caring, gentle and loving. She is almost the embodiment of love by wanting nothing but to spread the message of universal love. She loves foals of all ages, genders and races, as her music is for the most part family friendly. 

Backstory:

Still kind of working on this
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Midnight Prancer

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: 

Skin/Coat color: Purple (see Avatar/Signature)

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color: Dual-Toned Blue

Special Talent (Pony or Zebra): Singing and Dancing

Cutiemark(Located on thigh and probably clothing): An eighth note over the top of a love heart

Major(Doesn't have to be related to talent): Performance Arts (Music and Dance)

Orientation: Bi

Personality: Midnight is not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. She is kind, caring, gentle and loving. She is almost the embodiment of love by wanting nothing but to spread the message of universal love. She loves foals of all ages, genders and races, as her music is for the most part family friendly. 

Backstory:

Still kind of working on this

Looks good so far! Did you wanna jump in and work on backstory as the game progresses? :)

That would be nice, I'll jump in now, but is there like a system for who replies? like something in "this person replies, then this person, then this person and so on"?

Not really, no. I couldn't figure out a mechanic for it. So long as whoever you are talking to gets a chance to reply it'd be fine. :)

@Unicorncob: Kerigan teaches headshrinky stuff like psych. :P Which in retrospect is kind of a pain, as I have to find accurate sources to draw from and it's difficult to find a curriculum online that is both accurate and free LOL

Oh boy, Tyra would have a bit of a challenge just starting that one :P