Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

@Unicorncob, @Mentis Soliloquy, @Carmine Strider

"Well I must say, congrats Miss Tyra. You've won yourself a free cold beverage of your choosing. Since you came in second Miss Walleria, you get a free cold beverage of my choosing. The other two can have water or something. When and if they show up." Sofa said as she entered the pass code into the door covered in band posters and opened it for the two of them. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,@@Denim&Venom, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

@,

"Well that's nice of you 'Sofa'. What kinda beverage do you have?"

Seeimg 'Sofa' opening up the door. Walleria looked back to the stairs to se if the other two was om theor way.

"Say 'Sofa', how did you two plan this? Won't it be strange if "Quill" enters your room woth more people? Concidering your roommate and Auill had their argent?"

"Well I must say, congrats Miss Tyra. You've won yourself a free cold beverage of your choosing. Since you came in second Miss Walleria, you get a free cold beverage of my choosing. The other two can have water or something. When and if they show up." Sofa said as she entered the pass code into the door covered in band posters and opened it for the two of them. 

"HAHA! Most excellent!" Tyra chirped, punching the air triumphantly.

She happily let herself into the room once the door was opened, and she looked around for the drink she was promised.

"I would much love a mead," she grinned, "or perhaps a beer of some kind!"

"Say 'Sofa', how did you two plan this? Won't it be strange if "Quill" enters your room woth more people? Concidering your roommate and Auill had their argent?"

"Well A. Mindie will be in her own separate room." Sofa sniffed at the crack in the door.  "Yep. Still in there. And if she's listening in-" she opened the door, clearing her throat as she did so. 

"It'll be Miko who enters the room with more people." she said after her voice changed to one a bit deeper and a tad raspier than Quill's. 

"I would much love a mead," she grinned, "or perhaps a beer of some kind!"

"And to answer both your questions." she opened the fridge, revealing milk, apparently two kinds of it: one regular gallon of skim and several gallons of off white looking ones labeled 'import.' A pack of juice boxes. Two jugs coffee creamer. And an entire assortment of-

Jones_Sodas.jpg

"Pick your poison, champ." 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

"Aight! Sounds like an idea for now." Walleria said as Miko e,plaining her plan further as well as showing Tyra her collection of drinks she had in her cooler.

Being currious. Walleria herself sneaked a peak on the contents from behibd Tyra's back.

"Wow! That's qyute the collection you got there!"

• Brohoof 2

Tyra looked over the selection of drinks, and tilted her head quizzically. These looked like no other alcohol she had seen before. In fact, she would swear it wasn't alcohol at all!

However, choosers could not beg, as the saying went. Or she assumed it went. So she decided to grab the strawberry lime soda, and took a swig of it.

"...mm," she muttered, looking a little surprised at how good it tasted. "This actually is a fine drink! My thanks, friend!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,

"Glad you approve. Made w/ pure sugar cane. Independently manufactured and distributed. With the photos on the front sent in by proud patrons. Also, you may want to check you bottle cap." If Tyra woudl look, she would find:

tumblr_lpopv9yNEL1r1s3lro1_500.jpg

And to the runner up! @@Flearia Dragondanser,  You get green apple! Made with 100% hand picked Apple family orchard offerings. 

Looks like @,@@Mentis Soliloquy will be having water. Whenever the buck they show up! 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Quill made her way to the apartment again finally but waited outside, Mindie would know something was up for sure if two of her (Quill) just suddenly entered and tried to make up for the wrong that seemed to of just occurred. She was not entirely sure how long she'd be outside for actually. 

• Brohoof 1

"Glad you approve. Made w/ pure sugar cane. Independently manufactured and distributed. With the photos on the front sent in by proud patrons. Also, you may want to check you bottle cap." If Tyra woudl look, she would find:

sig-4813310.tumblr_lpopv9yNEL1r1s3lro1_5

Tyra chugged the soda, and blinked as she was told to check the cap. She did so, and squinted at the tiny text on the base.

Once she made out what it said, she grinned with a little squee. "My thanks, bottle cap! I was not aware that such things could be so polite!"

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Unicorncob, @@Mentis Soliloquy@, 

"You may want to check and see what your fortune says Wally."

If she were to look, she'd find that her cap read:

IMG_1772.JPG 

And if you don't want the caps I'll take them both." Sofa said as walked past them and back to the door. She opened it back up. "Hey Quill, don't you want to talk to Mindie about that thing?" She yelled, but gestured for her to stay put. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

"You may want to check and see what your fortune says Wally."

If she were to look, she'd find that her cap read:

IMG_1772.JPG 

And if you don't want the caps I'll take them both." Sofa said as walked past them and back to the door. She opened it back up. "Hey Quill, don't you want to talk to Mindie about that thing?" She yelled, but gestured for her to stay put. 

Tyra blinked at Sofa, and then looked down at her cap. She rather liked the message she was given, and didn't want to give it up at the moment.

"That is okay, I shall keep this as a memento," she smiled as she pocketed the cap and drank some more soda. "It shall look nice in my room!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,@, @@Mentis Soliloquy,  

Finishing her sipp of the Green Apple bottle, Walleria looked into the bottle-cap and read the hidden message. "Umm? Did you check the caps befor giving them out?" She said scepticaly before using her tumb claw to shoot the bottle-cap to Sofa as she whent to the door. Things where sure to get underway!

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

@Unicorncob, @Mentis Soliloquy,  

Sofa caught the cap. "Don't doubt the power of the fortune caps." she tucked the cap into her stash. "A little more closer to the ultimate prize. Ahem!" she cleared her throat. "Um, not to be rude-" her voice and accent changed to those of Quill. "But, I thought I was here to talk to Mindie?" 

"You are!" Her voice back to the former. "Hold on, let me stir the sleeping giant." Sofa then tumbled and rolled to Mindie's door. "Hey Mindie! Wake the buck up or put away the tissue or whatever you're doing in there! Quill is back and she has soemthign to say!" she tumbled and rolled back, a distance, before standing up straight and normally walking to the door, clopping of hooves on hardwood signalling her approach. She knocked. 

"Um... Mindie?" 

The door creaked open a little. 

"What?" came a reply, low and cold. The others might see the faint glimmer of Mindie's silvery blue eyes from the dark. 

"Look... I know, I know I messed up earlier. I'm sorry for offending you and you're heritage. " she sighed. "I was careless. I did not mean to be, but I was regardless. I do not know what hardships you faced, nor do you need to share, but know that was not my intention to bring back any painful memories. I did not mean to begrudge you for who or what you are. I only meant to say that you were special. You are a wolf, and you are right to be proud of that."

'Quill' awaited her response. 

• Brohoof 1

Seeinh Miko starting a coversation with herself in different voices made the dragoness stiffle a giggle. Putting both her hands over mouth that still revealed a big smile. "I'm sorry Miko." She said with a hushed voice. "That just sounded so funny!"

What happend next made her drop her mouth. Seeing Miko athletic rolls to try give an illusion of being futher away before starting her conversation with this Mindy character.

• Brohoof 1

The real Quill waited outside, but had cast a spell to see through the walls so she could both see and hear what was being said between her double ganger and Mindie, mainly so she was not in the dark on what she was supposedly saying to make amends with the wolf lady. 

• Brohoof 1

@Mentis Soliloquy , @Flearia Dragondanser, @Unicorncob 

A white furred hand outstretched and rested on 'Quil's' shoulder. 

"Miko..."

"Yes...? .... wait."

And before anyone knew it...

"Ahhhhhh! *Smack!* *Thud!* 'Quill' was just thrown from the room, out the door and back into the hall way, colliding with the wall and sliding upside down into a slump. 

Followed by a slamming of a door inside the room.

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

A white furred hand outstretched and rested on 'Quil's' shoulder. 

"Miko..."

"Yes...? .... wait."

And before anyone knew it...

"Ahhhhhh! *Smack!* *Thud!* 'Quill' was just thrown from the room, out the door and back into the hall way, colliding with the wall and sliding upside down into a slump. 

Followed by a slamming of a door inside the room.

Tyra smiled, happy to have a fortune cap of her own, before tilting her head at the collapsing noises from outside. Narrowing her eyes, she walked up to the door.

"I shall investigate!" She declared, and opened the door to see what was happening.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the conversation that Miko tryed to have between the door, Mindi and her "Quill" Disguise. Walleria took another sipp from her Green Apple drink. Enough to be spraying it out in shock as she saw Miko fly trought the room. Slamming into the door and out into the hallway. slumming down outside.

She dried of her spit from her mouth and looked wide eyed at the event, moving backwards towards the wall as to take cover from what looked like an angry Mindie who slammed the door. "Wow! That can't be good!"

The same instance, Tyra moved up to the door. Declaring she would investigate as she opened it. "I don't think that is such a good idea... Be carfull Tyra..."

@Denim&Venom

"Well that went well... either Mindie hates me, or saw through Miko's disguise, well... I hope it's the later rather that the former means I can at least have a go at fixing the blunder I made." She deiced to come in now. "So that went well then Miko." 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 5:36 PM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

@Denim&Venom

"Well that went well... either Mindie hates me, or saw through Miko's disguise, well... I hope it's the later rather that the former means I can at least have a go at fixing the blunder I made." She deiced to come in now. "So that went well then Miko." 

On 3/30/2017 at 3:21 AM, Flearia Dragondanser said:

Seeing the conversation that Miko tryed to have between the door, Mindi and her "Quill" Disguise. Walleria took another sipp from her Green Apple drink. Enough to be spraying it out in shock as she saw Miko fly trought the room. Slamming into the door and out into the hallway. slumming down outside.

She dried of her spit from her mouth and looked wide eyed at the event, moving backwards towards the wall as to take cover from what looked like an angry Mindie who slammed the door. "Wow! That can't be good!"

The same instance, Tyra moved up to the door. Declaring she would investigate as she opened it. "I don't think that is such a good idea... Be carfull Tyra..."

On 3/29/2017 at 11:06 PM, Unicorncob said:

Tyra smiled, happy to have a fortune cap of her own, before tilting her head at the collapsing noises from outside. Narrowing her eyes, she walked up to the door.

"I shall investigate!" She declared, and opened the door to see what was happening.

If Tyra were to exit back to the hallway, she would find Quill standing next to Sofa, who was slumped upside down against the wall. "Ugghhhhhhhhh......" 

(edited)

Putting her bottle on the table. The dragoness made her way out to the hallway and started to try help Miko up.

"Yea that didn't go to well... So what's plan B?" She asked, looking to both Quill and Miko.

Spelling errors - coloured text.

On 08/04/2017 at 9:13 PM, Denim&Venom said:

If Tyra were to exit back to the hallway, she would find Quill standing next to Sofa, who was slumped upside down against the wall. "Ugghhhhhhhhh......" 

Tyra tilted her head when she saw Sofa slumped upside down, and a grin crossed her face when she looked at Quill, while Walleria helped the former off the floor.

"Is there sparring going on?" she asked, sounding rather excited. "Can I join?!"

On 3/30/2017 at 5:36 PM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

@Denim&Venom

On 4/9/2017 at 6:55 AM, Flearia Dragondanser said:

Putting her bottle on the table. The dragoness made her way out to the hallway and started to try help Miko up.

"Yea that didn't go to well... So what's plan B?" She asked, looking to both Quill and Miko.

1 minute ago, Unicorncob said:

Tyra tilted her head when she saw Sofa slumped upside down, and a grin crossed her face when she looked at Quill, while Walleria helped the former off the floor.

"Is there sparring going on?" she asked, sounding rather excited. "Can I join?!"

Sofa held up a finger as she rolled back to a standing position, wordlessly adjusting her attire from the tumble. She turned back to the door, clearing her throat.

*ahem* "Mindie...w-why did you do that? I just...I only wanted too..." she said in a desperate pleading voice.

"Can it Miko, I know it's you."

"Miko...? B-but I'm...why..." 

"Listen! I can tell okay? Besides, you're accent is off." Before the door slammed shut.

Miko just stood there for a moment. Muttering to herself. 

"It's the accent... It's always the accent... It's.... it's always the bucking accent!"  

• Brohoof 2

Hearing Tyra's excitement and clear missjudgment of the situation made Walleria cover her face with a hand. Mumbling low to herself as she listened to Miko's second try as it earned a curse to it's outcome.

"Let me guess... Not the first time trying something like that? She sounded like you had done several failed attempts before?" Walleria asked as she moved back into the room again from the hallway. As she stod beside Miko she knocked on the door tree times hard.

"Umm Mindie? Is it? Hi... umm... a total stranger here... who kinda followed from what happend outside the dorm and wanted to se what acctualy happens... and don't really know what this missunderstanding was about but... the real Quill iacctualys in the hallway. Not Miko creepingly looking like her... And I think she wants to talk... the real Quill."

Colouring text
  • Brohoof 1