Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

"So what exactly does that mean for me? Do I have to actually do the work myself, like how I intended... Or dose Mindie hate me more now?" She asked Miko about this situation she was now in due to the idea not working.

• Brohoof 2

Tyra tilted her head, being a little confused about the whole situation.

"Some strange magic is going on here," she murmured, scratching her head and looking confused, and a little embarrassed about the mix-up.

• Brohoof 2

On 4/28/2017 at 6:30 AM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

"So what exactly does that mean for me? Do I have to actually do the work myself, like how I intended... Or dose Mindie hate me more now?" She asked Miko about this situation she was now in due to the idea not working.

On 4/28/2017 at 0:53 PM, Unicorncob said:

Tyra tilted her head, being a little confused about the whole situation.

"Some strange magic is going on here," she murmured, scratching her head and looking confused, and a little embarrassed about the mix-up.

@Flearia Dragondanser

"Well I was gonna annoy the ever loving buck out of her until she complied, but Wally's idea sounds better. That was gonna be my plan C anyways. So yeah. Just have a heart to heart with her. But preferably without revealing anything too personal." she looked over to Tyra. "I'm guessing you don't have much in the way of interpersonal quarrels where you're from?" 

• Brohoof 1

On 5/2/2017 at 7:18 AM, Flearia Dragondanser said:

"Wouldn't it be the best, Quill? If you talkedto her instead of there being more missunderstandings?" Walleria said looking to Quill and then turned to Miko.

"Have that worked before Miko? Or have it always gone wrong like now? "

@Unicorncob, @Mentis Soliloquy

"It's worked on others. Whenever my band mates or people I know are squabbling and are too stubborn to admit they're wrong, I intervene and do this sort of thing. They're usually too stupid to notice. Unfortunately for me, Mindy isn't stupid. But I knew her better than Quill does, so smoothing things over should've been a guarantee." 

• Brohoof 1

"Inta-what?" Tyra muttered, blinking and cocking an eyebrow. Being a simpler girl, she wasn't too knowledgeable about more complicated reasons for arguments.

"You mean you were not fighting for honour or revenge? Or for fun?" She asked casually, like these things were normal for her. And they were in her homeland. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

"Inta-what?" Tyra muttered, blinking and cocking an eyebrow. Being a simpler girl, she wasn't too knowledgeable about more complicated reasons for arguments.

"You mean you were not fighting for honour or revenge? Or for fun?" She asked casually, like these things were normal for her. And they were in her homeland. 

"Nope. None of the good reasons to kick some ass. I miss having good reasons to kick some ass.  Just fighting because some wolfie got their feelings hurt. Although if we partook in the fun kind of fighting, Mindy would absolutely decimate us 5 ways to hearts n' hooves day. The saying is that crossing a Garou results in 7 years of bad luck... experienced in one sitting should you be anywhere in sight of one."

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Flearia Dragondanser said:

@Mentis Soliloquy @Denim&Venom @Unicorncob

Hearing that Mindy, the wolf in the room beside them could easily singel handly beat them several months into  the futhure in a fight made the dragoness almost regret her earlier action! "R-really? I hope I didn't get on her bad side just now..."

"Nope. Probably just me. Aaaand maybe Quill... but mostly just me. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2017-5-3 at 11:49 PM, Denim&Venom said:

"Nope. None of the good reasons to kick some ass. I miss having good reasons to kick some ass.  Just fighting because some wolfie got their feelings hurt. Although if we partook in the fun kind of fighting, Mindy would absolutely decimate us 5 ways to hearts n' hooves day. The saying is that crossing a Garou results in 7 years of bad luck... experienced in one sitting should you be anywhere in sight of one."

Tyra just scoffed at that claim about Mindy, crossing her arms. "I am one of my village's strongest fighters! I would love to challenge her to a spar!"

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Unicorncob said:

Tyra just scoffed at that claim about Mindy, crossing her arms. "I am one of my village's strongest fighters! I would love to challenge her to a spar!"

"Dude. Her ancestors ate yours. And by extension, she can eat you. Buck, I can eat you!"

• Brohoof 1

"Do we have to talk about eating? It's weird come on now. Well I hope she's not really miffed at me, cose you know it was your plan not mine, I hope I'm not paying the price for your error. Really cose that would suck..." She was not sure if she should go in and talk to Mindie, but from the reception Miko got she was... not keen to do so at all. 

(sorry for my lateness, work destroyed my motivation) 

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @Flearia Dragondanser @Mentis Soliloquy

"Look we can settle who's the toughest when the amazonian killing machine in the next room isn't miffed about her heritage being unintentionally disrespected." With a motion of her hand, the talisman's 'Sofa' put on appeared where they weren't before. One by one, she pulled them off, and in an explosion of smoke, the Quill doppelganger disappeared, and the vixen was now standing in her place. 

"Now let's all resolve this conflict, so we can go with Tyra's idea and start fighting properly!"  

@Flearia Dragondanser

(huh. Forgot that happened)

The door creaked upon just a crack. Flea might make out the reflections of a wet nose sniffing at the crack, and maybe catch a glimpse of a silvery eye at the crack. 

"Who...are you... and what's your business in all this?" 

Tyra tilted her head from learning about this insulted Amazonian killing machine."I would love to challenge her!" She grinned.

She looked at the door and attempted to lean over to peek at who was outside.

• 2 weeks later...

@Mentis Soliloquy @Unicorncob @Denim&Venom

When Mindy stuck her wet nose out Walleria jumped a bit. Thinking her time had come! "I.. umm... No one perticular..."  seeing Mindy's snout Walleria could onclude that this creature was several heads taller then herself. "Just a random girl invited by Miko... and I kinda got interested... wanting to know what happend to make such a ruckus outside..."

• Brohoof 1

@Flearia Dragondanser @Unicorncob @Mentis Soliloquy

"Oh, just that I made the mistake of revealing to her that I'm... unique, among my species, and she thought that was better than being a "Bog standard wolf." Like being a wolf is bog standard in of itself. That being one is an embarrassing twist of fate, undeserved by all. A lesser beast by distinction.  Well, sorry for not being a member of the herd, happily grazing on oats like every pony else!" 

Despite the narrow crack the door was opened, it still slammed shut very loudly. 

"Wow. Drama queen much?" 

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Flearia Dragondanser @Unicorncob @Mentis Soliloquy

"Oh, just that I made the mistake of revealing to her that I'm... unique, among my species, and she thought that was better than being a "Bog standard wolf." Like being a wolf is bog standard in of itself. That being one is an embarrassing twist of fate, undeserved by all. A lesser beast by distinction.  Well, sorry for not being a member of the herd, happily grazing on oats like every pony else!" 

Despite the narrow crack the door was opened, it still slammed shut very loudly. 

"Wow. Drama queen much?" 

Tyra's eyes widened and her ears flayed back when she overheard the girl's raging. She didn't understand where this came from, or why ponies were the target of her anger.

"I do not like oats..." she muttered quietly, purely innocent about it.

(edited)

@Mentis Soliloquy @Denim&Venom @Unicorncob

When the door slammed shut there culd only be described as a snarl on the dragoness snout together with a snort escaping her. With a steady grip she opened up the door and moved into the room that Mindy was in. 

"Ok yea! This is what I don't get! Are you mad because she aknowlendged you as special? Or mad because you aren't as you said yourself. A Bog. Standard. Wolf! I tought that you would give me a better understanding of it but no!"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
spell errors

"I really hope that was not because of me... I did not mean that, though honestly I'm rather bog standard there are just not many unicorns around here so you know...?" She shrugged. Though in the back of her head she still had a nagging feeling all this was her fault, though it was...

Tyra blinked and looked around, hoping to find some kind of clue from her peers. What had just happened?

"I am so confused," she admitted, then pointed to the door dramatically. "I shall see what is wrong with her!" She jogged heroically toward the door.

@Mentis Soliloquy @Unicorncob @Flearia Dragondanser

Wallearia would've found the room unlit, and Mindy sitting on the corner. But only for a moment, before the much taller wolf rose to meet her. 

"You best watch your tone with me, hatchling." she said coldly. "That unicorn out there acknowledged my entire race as unremarkable and meaningless. Below par. An opinion that seems to be the status quo whenever a member of Celestia's herd views us 'predators.'  If anyone, or anything would be able to understand, it should be you. How long have ponies been misunderstanding your own kind? For how long have you been seen as an other?"

meanwhile outside

"Um, Norse horse!" Miko called out after Tyra. "I think you might be charging headlong into a brewing storm!" 

• Brohoof 2

On 2017-6-8 at 11:44 PM, Denim&Venom said:

meanwhile outside

"Um, Norse horse!" Miko called out after Tyra. "I think you might be charging headlong into a brewing storm!" 

Tyra just had her hand on the doorhandle, before she was halted by Miko's voice. She turned her head to look at her.

"Oooh, is there a storm outside?" She grinned, not really seeing the point. "Even better, it shall make my attempt to make things better more epic!"

Seeing the big wolf rise up and look down, speaking coldly. Walleria ears slooped down and she almost took a step back from the intimidating look. Still, she steeled herself.

"You don't have to use that tone on me. I know far to well about being seen as an other. The one to blame when things goes wrong."

"Yes, you can blame her. But! Was it really ill ment? or just a slip of toung! I don't know what really happend and that's why I wanted to get your story. Yes they think themself higher. But attleast around me. They have it slip without thinking of it or really mean it in a bad way. I'v not seen much. But I think she. The unicorn. Quill. Just let her toung slip and didn't really mean it in a bad way."