Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

4 hours ago, Flearia Dragondanser said:

@Unicorncob @Mentis Soliloquy @Denim&Venom

"That is pretty impressiv for a pony Tyra! Maybe you could be close to as strong me?" Walleria said being both shockd and impressed by Tyra's feat of strenght. 

Tyra set down the couch and smirked proudly, crossing her arms. "I think I am definitely as strong as you. Probably stronger!"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Denim&Venom

"I don't understand what you're doing with those... big... eyes of y-yours..." She got lost in them as she stared back without much control. She thought in the back of her head she was getting hypnotized.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

@Denim&Venom

"I don't understand what you're doing with those... big... eyes of y-yours..." She got lost in them as she stared back without much control. She thought in the back of her head she was getting hypnotized.

"Trying to understand you." she said as she approached, eyes still locked. "And what you really think of me." 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Denim&Venom

"I'm not sure why you are trying to grill me? Are you like wanting me to be a bad guy or a racist or something? You're not gonna find anything that makes me a bad pony, I simply say things differently if you can't accept that, then I'm gonna try anymore."

@Mentis Soliloquy @Unicorncob @Flearia Dragondanser

"I never want that. Never did." she said as she knelt down to Quill's  level. "All I'm doing right now, is looking past your words, and seeing what you really meant, and who it is that is saying them." Mindy said softly, her expression unchanging. Silvery blue eyes glinting like ice, kept locked with Quill's, like the rest of the world didn't matter. Only understanding the pony beofre her.

"I asked for a test of strength, not a staring contest." 

On 26/09/2017 at 8:04 PM, Flearia Dragondanser said:

"Hah! A pony as strong as me? A dragon? Thease muscles aren't just genes you know." Walleria smirked back at Tyra. "Thou given your strenght it might be fun to find out!" A challenging look appeared on her snout as she looked at Tyra.

On 26/09/2017 at 10:15 PM, Denim&Venom said:

"Oooohhhhh.... test of strength. Test of strength. Test of strength! Test of strength! TEST OF STRENGTH!" Miko began to chant between the 2nd and 3rd strongest creatures in the room. 

Tyra smirked as she glared up at Walleria, and punched into her palm as challenge. "A test of strength? Very well, bring it on I say!"

• Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom

"I have a feeling this wolf would break me in half in such a similar contest... but this is starting to get... somewhat, unnerving." As she got lost in Mindie's silver eyes again, they almost put her into a trance by just looking. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Flearia Dragondanser said:

@Mentis Soliloquy @Unicorncob @Denim&Venom

A snirk escaped the dragoness as Miko started to chant 'Test of Strenght'.

"Tssh. And what would you have us compete in to do this 'Test of strenght' your talking about?" Walleria said looking at Miko.

"Well, we could do it wrestling style, where you lock up hand to hand and try to force the others shoulders to the floor. But you have the height advantage, so that's not fair. We could do tug of war. But with what? And where? And we don't have the right kind of table for either of you to get a free hand grip for arm wrestling. So we'll do this instead!

She sat at the dinner table. "Saw this game on TV. It's like arm wrestling, but you use both arms. Each arm wrist to wrist or fore arm to fore arm with the other, and the goal is to push with the inside arm and pull with the other, forcing both arms to the table. No leverage advantage. No need to grip anything. Just a straight up test of your bicepts, tripcepts, deltoids and pectorales."

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Flearia Dragondanser said:

A snirk escaped the dragoness as Miko started to chant 'Test of Strenght'.

"Tssh. And what would you have us compete in to do this 'Test of strenght' your talking about?" Walleria said looking at Miko.

7 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

"Well, we could do it wrestling style, where you lock up hand to hand and try to force the others shoulders to the floor. But you have the height advantage, so that's not fair. We could do tug of war. But with what? And where? And we don't have the right kind of table for either of you to get a free hand grip for arm wrestling. So we'll do this instead!

She sat at the dinner table. "Saw this game on TV. It's like arm wrestling, but you use both arms. Each arm wrist to wrist or fore arm to fore arm with the other, and the goal is to push with the inside arm and pull with the other, forcing both arms to the table. No leverage advantage. No need to grip anything. Just a straight up test of your bicepts, tripcepts, deltoids and pectorales."

Tyra tilted her head, a little crious about the sound of that game. "Interesting. Perhaps we should try it! What say you, friend?" She askd Walleria.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

@Flearia Dragondanser @Unicorncob @Mentis Soliloquy

"Well, you would have the height advantage cause well-" she looked from the taller dragoness to the short and stocky earth mare. "But regardless, are we going to have this test of strength or not? Or will this just get settled in a boring old test of verbal jousting?" 

Mindy kept looking into Quill's eyes. Not just seeing, but paying attention to the details. Waiting to see if she was keeping eye contact. Watching her breathing. Listening to her heart beat. Trying to discern if the pony she was gazing into was the true Quill. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Unicorncob @Flearia Dragondanser

(relaying on behalf of @Mentis Soliloquy)

Quill was unable to do much other than stare into the wolf's eyes as Mindie stared at her. "I have no idea what she's doing to me... but I can't for the life of me look away from her eyes, it's like she's reading my soul over one slip of the tongue." The mare thought to herself as she was caught in the trance with the wolf.

• Brohoof 1

On 30/12/2017 at 11:44 PM, Denim&Venom said:

@Flearia Dragondanser @Unicorncob @Mentis Soliloquy

"Well, you would have the height advantage cause well-" she looked from the taller dragoness to the short and stocky earth mare. "But regardless, are we going to have this test of strength or not? Or will this just get settled in a boring old test of verbal jousting?" 

Mindy kept looking into Quill's eyes. Not just seeing, but paying attention to the details. Waiting to see if she was keeping eye contact. Watching her breathing. Listening to her heart beat. Trying to discern if the pony she was gazing into was the true Quill. 

Tyra scowled at the idea of 'verbal jousting'. That was an awful sport and no one liked it. Especially not her.

"Nonsense!" She yelled. "We will have this test of strength right now!"

• 2 weeks later...

@Mentis Soliloquy @Flearia Dragondanser @Unicorncob 

"Nice we all agree on something." Miko began pulling chairs to the opposite end of the small kitchen table. "Now, we gonna do this or what?" 

Out of the two locked in a heart to heart staring contest of the souls, it was Mindy who broke the stare with a slow blink. She deeply inhaled, then slowly breathed out. 

"You were honest with me. You truly didn't mean anything by it."

• 1 month later...

@Denim&Venom

She sucked in a breath of relief. "I'm happy that we sorted that out, but did it really take the staring contest in order to make that happen?" She was a little, well she didn't know she almost felt ambivalent about the whole situation.

• 2 weeks later...