Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

@Flearia Dragondanser, @Denim&Venom 

"Yeah I've heard her show a few times I've been in the mood for heavy music, but usually not entirely my thing, but Miko is in her element when she's hosting I'll give her that." She took this time to walk around 'herself' inspecting how she looked from angles she'd not seen herself before, or at least a copy of herself. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Flearia Dragondanser,

"So you listen too? Never took you for a night owl." Miko said as Quill inspected her guise. "As to where the IT & engineering labs are? Never really had the later class, but I think it's actually down in the underground level. As to IT? Ground floor, eastern front of the building, room 088."  

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,@@Mentis Soliloquy,  
"Yea, you said that... Heavy isn't really my thing but I can go crazy sometimes too and listen to it too. Maybe i'll listen sometime." Walleria said looking as Quill inspected the copy of herself.

"Mhmm, underground? Eastern fron of the building... room 088" Muttering to herself Walleria made some X, lines and circles on her map before writing 088 on the side before putting the paper away.

"So what are you two up to now? More then looking the same?"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Well, it's a bit complicated. This one here made an off handed remark to my roommate. Was supposed to be a compliment. Unfortunately said roommate took it the wrong way and had her feelings hurt. Which then caused her to hurt this one's feelings. Which is why I now look like her. SO I can gauge just how pissed said roommate is and try to smooth things over.

Told you it was complicated." 

• Brohoof 1

Listening to Miko explain, Walleria looked at Quill's hands and looked dumbfound.

"An off hand... Ooooh Right! You mean Quill didn't think her comment trough! And that that caused some ruckus and now your trying to fix it by somehow looking like her? I think I get it"

"Basically..." After finishing looking at herself, she was tempted to see 'herself' naked and really get a gauge of her appearance. "Um basically Mindie, who we're talking about got the wrong end of the stick and took offence when I meant to compliment her. Now Miko is going to pretend to be me in order to try and fix the damage using her superior knowledge of her friend to mend said damage." 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy@@Flearia Dragondanser

"Wow. You explained it even better than I did. Trust me, this will be worth it in the end. Mindie is a great friend to have. She's calm, cool, collected, soft spoken, very intelligent, yet humble. Also she's cute when she gets flustered and embarrassed. So before I go in and clear your good name, anything you need to inspect in further detail?" 

• Brohoof 1

Walleria listened to Quill explaining the situstion in her own way and Walleria had to agree miko, she did explain it better.

"Mhmm, so Miko is gonna pretend to be you because she knows this Mindy better? But why don't you do it yourself, Quill? Like... won't there be more missunderstandings if she gets onto that it isn't really you, and Miko instead?"

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Thing is, if Quill screws up, that worsens things. But if by some astronomically random chance that Mindie see's through my absolutely flawless guise, then she'll get a better grasp of why, since she knows me, and maybe get it through her head that friendship with Quill is one worth mending." 

"This is the thing I did not really agree to this plan of Miko's she kinda just did this thing of hers." At that point she gave a disappointing look at her copy, she was still against the idea a little. Though annoyingly it made sense to her, as she did have much better of her friend than herself. 

@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Flearia Dragondanser,

"Well if you think you can do better, than please, do go on right ahead. I'll drop this disguise and follow you to the wolf's lair as you try to patch things up between Mindy and yourself on your own. Obviously you're so confident and knowledgeable on the subject, so it shouldn't be too much of a hurdle." 

@Denim&Venom, @Flearia Dragondanser 

"That is a rather cleaver point, but I think Miko's plan is sound, maybe I can foster good relations and then just, well slip in without causing any bad blood. Well that's the hope anyway I belive." She looks to Miko, from Flearia. "Miko please, do continue with your plan." 

"Yea that sounds like an' idea, then you, Quill, will be able to hear what's happenin so there isn't any missunderstanding in that part."

Tough hearing the invetation made Walleria's ears drop down.

"I'd like to but... um... I don't know if that is such a good idea... cus if anyone would say something dumb it's probably me..."

• Brohoof 1

Out of nowhere, as if through some hilariously convenient time-based situation, Tyra had returned to the area the group was in. The last class she was in was Gym, and she thoroughly enjoyed it the most out of her classes. If only her dodgeball opponents felt the same way...

She walked up to the group and waved. "Greetings! It has been a while, yes?"

• Brohoof 2

@@Unicorncob@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"No no, you would stay outside until everything was cool. Then I would casually mention that we had a guest." 'Quill' then picked up the scent of somepony approachign before she saw her.  "Or guests." said one of the two Quills standing before the Norsemare as she arrived. 

• Brohoof 1

"No no, you would stay outside until everything was cool. Then I would casually mention that we had a guest." 'Quill' then picked up the scent of somepony approachign before she saw her.  "Or guests." said one of the two Quills standing before the Norsemare as she arrived. 

"Guests?" Tyra repeated, only having arrived at the end of the conversation. "I am a guest? Where am I going to? Will there be celebrating?" She asked with a wide, excited grin. Despite her exerting day, she was still ready for a party.

"Please, I wish to know what we are celebrating!"

@Denim&Venom, @Flearia Dragondanser, @Unicorncob 

"I don't think there will be a party per-say, but there will at least be a cause to be happy about nonetheless if Miko's plan." At that point, pointing to the non real Quill. "That's Miko actually Tyra, I'm the real Quill she's just borrowing my skin for a social exercise." 

"I don't think there will be a party per-say, but there will at least be a cause to be happy about nonetheless if Miko's plan." At that point, pointing to the non real Quill. "That's Miko actually Tyra, I'm the real Quill she's just borrowing my skin for a social exercise." 

Tyra blinked and looked at Quill, then at the other Quill. Her brow furrowed quizzically.

"What kind of magic is this?" She muttered, getting in Miko's face and narrowing her eyes. "Why are you copying Quill's body? Are you a changeling? A body-stealing sorcerer?"

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Unicorncob, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

"A. It's Kitsune Maho. Two. It is a classified mission regarding the up most secrecy. Thrice. No, I am a fox pretending to be a changeling pretending to be a Unicorn. 4. Oh yeah I'm definitely stealing Quill's body. Right in front of her face." 'Quill' deadpanned. 

@@Unicorncob,

A light giggle escaped Walleria as she heard Miko recite her statenents "Tihi, yea you sound really mysterious quoting it like that Miko!"

Walleria then turned to the new pony joining them,tough she got captivated a bit by her T-shirt design as well as her helmet.

"Hewwo, how are you?" She reached her hand for the pony to shake. "M' Walleria."

"A. It's Kitsune Maho. Two. It is a classified mission regarding the up most secrecy. Thrice. No, I am a fox pretending to be a changeling pretending to be a Unicorn. 4. Oh yeah I'm definitely stealing Quill's body. Right in front of her face." 'Quill' deadpanned. 

"I knew it," Tyra growled, narrowing her eyes more. "Using your big words and shapeshifting to confuse and impersonate everyone, just like a very smart changeling."

A light giggle escaped Walleria as she heard Miko recite her statenents "Tihi, yea you sound really mysterious quoting it like that Miko!"

Walleria then turned to the new pony joining them,tough she got captivated a bit by her T-shirt design as well as her helmet.

"Hewwo, how are you?" She reached her hand for the pony to shake. "M' Walleria."

She blinked and looked at the new person, and tilted her head. She grinned and shook her hand. "Well met, Walleria! I am Tyra Shatterhoof, of the Shatterhoof Clan in the Frozen North!"

@@Unicorncob, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Unicorncob,

"I don't think Miko is a changeling, I've seen a changeling... well change and they don't change anything like the way Miko when she copied my appearance in front of my very eyes so yeah gonna have to say not a changeling, just calm down you big silly... though I have to say the magic is quite cool." 

@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Unicorncob, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

"Glad somepony was impressed. But if we do not act soon, then all of this would have been for nought.  Come fellow travelers! We must make haste to my hallowed residency." she then sharply turned and pointed at the student apartments. 

"To my dorm room!" she exclaimed dramatically. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1