Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

"I don't think Miko is a changeling, I've seen a changeling... well change and they don't change anything like the way Miko when she copied my appearance in front of my very eyes so yeah gonna have to say not a changeling, just calm down you big silly... though I have to say the magic is quite cool." 

"Glad somepony was impressed. But if we do not act soon, then all of this would have been for nought.  Come fellow travelers! We must make haste to my hallowed residency." she then sharply turned and pointed at the student apartments. 

"To my dorm room!" she exclaimed dramatically. 

"Aye, to the dorm room!" Tyra declared, throwing her fist into the air and dashing off in one direction.

After a few moments, the smaller girl walked back over, looking a little confused.

"...um, which way is your dorm room?" She asked. "And what are we going there for?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Denim&Venom, @@Unicorncob,

"How about we all stop being silly and just follow Miko to her dorm?" She said as if it was so clear to everyone present she could not understand how or why anyone would or could think differently about getting to location B from location A. She merely started following her other self.  

• Brohoof 1

Elera pulled her car into the college parking lot and looked around at the part of the campus that she could see "Wow, I forgot how big this campus is" she says to herself with a small smile on her face. After retrieving her suitcase and her backpack from the trunk of her car, she takes a look at her timetable and the map "sooo, my dorm is..." she sighs "All the way on the other side of campus" she says as she begins making her way from the carpark to the common area of the campus grounds.

@@Denim&Venom,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

@@Unicorncob,

Seeing that all in the group had started to walk to the dormatory, Walleria followed.

"Sure. Let's go and se what Miko is going to do! Tough, what floor would you be on? My own is on the second floor and I would like to out my bag inside, it's rather heavy with my laptop and some art stuffs in it."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Unicorncob,

"We would be on the fourth floor unfortunately. Also the elevator is slower than molasses, so it's gonna take us more than a while to get up there." 'Quill said as the dragoness, the short norsemare and the unicorn twins traversed the campus back to the dorms, crossing paths with someone lugging a backpack and a suitcase. @@Orange Sparks,  

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Tyra grinned and marched with her schoolmates, keeping at their speed despite wanting to rush ahead. Though, to where, she had no clue still.

She looked at the newcomer with their luggage, and walked over with the group. "Do you require any help, friend?"

@@Denim&Venom,@@Unicorncob,  

Elera looks to the others and smiles "O-oh yes please, uhm lets see..my room is..." she smiles and shows them her roster with her room number "but even with this map, I'm like totally lost, I...I'm more used to the forest" she says with a blush and swishes her soft tail.

Meanwhile, a fox boy was making his way onto campus with headphones in his ears and luggage trailing behind him. Since he was new, he didn't really know who to go to first. But he already knew where his dorm was, so he started making his way over to where they were.

@@Orange Sparks,@@Unicorncob, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

"C'mon Norse Horse, what's the hold up? " 'Quill' turned to see where Tyra was at, finding her, and the being she was conversing with. 

"Oh? Making new friends now are we?" she said as she approached the two. 

Meanwhile.  

@@J.R.,

"Ugh. No one is responding. Miko probably shut off her phone. she tends to do that. But Mindie too?"  Said an oriental dragonsess as her long body slithered across the lawn. 

@@Denim&Venom,

The fox's ears twitched as he heard someone on the phone. He looked over and saw a dragoness. It was an interesting sight to say the least, having never seen a dragon before--let alone one like this. Though, she looked like she belonged here, so he decided to approach her.

"Excuse me? Uh, do you know where the dorms are?"

@@J.R.,

"Hmmm?" she looked up, parting her lavender bangs from her olive green eyes. "Umm, yeah, those would be the four story set of apartment buildings over yonder. Y'know, the ones that don't have the "Welcome to Luna U" billboard in front of it?" she said almost jokingly.

@@Denim&Venom,

He looked up and realized they were in an obvious spot. His ears drooped and he chuckled awkwardly, "Oh, heh. Right. I was just trying to make sure i was headed to the right place. Don't wanna get jumped or nothing ya know?" He held out his hand to shake hers, "Kyler."

@@J.R.

Elera's ears perked up at the fox boy introducing himself to the dragonness that was close by, she tilted her head while trying to think of why his name sounded familiar. "can't be" she says to herself and shakes her head before sitting down on her suitcase looking at her map once more to get a feel of the layout of the campus and dorms. 

@@Orange Sparks,@@J.R.,

"Jumped? In Salt Lick? Yeah, jumped by Filly scouts. Maybe." she shook her head and took his hand in hers, returning the hand shake firmly. "Hime. Hime Sasori. Nice to meet ya. So what of all things brings you here to the prestigious University of Equestria Luna?"   

Elera looks to the others and smiles "O-oh yes please, uhm lets see..my room is..." she smiles and shows them her roster with her room number "but even with this map, I'm like totally lost, I...I'm more used to the forest" she says with a blush and swishes her soft tail.

Tyra blinked and looked over the girl's shoulder to look at the map. Unfortunately, like the girl, she couldn't make heads nor tails of it.

"This is indeed confusing," she muttered, "all these numbers..."

"C'mon Norse Horse, what's the hold up? " 'Quill' turned to see where Tyra was at, finding her, and the being she was conversing with. 

"Oh? Making new friends now are we?" she said as she approached the two. 

She grinned up at Quill. One of them anyway. "Aye! This is... um, a newcomer! Who I am very sure has a name! Yes!"

@@Denim&Venom,@@Unicorncob,  

Elera smiles and nods "mhm, I'm Elera Frostpelt, i just graduated back home and transferred here to study Gaelic Language and History" she says, sticking out her rather dainty and otter like paw for them to shake "It's nice to meet you both" she smiles sweetly and flicks her fluffy tail

@@Denim&Venom,

After shaking her hand, he drew it back, reaching into his backpack. "Oh. I'm here for music sorta. And computers, but mostly music. I've created a bunch of stuff on my laptop when I was younger, and I was hoping the music class accepts software interfaces as an instrument," He chuckled, "But if not, then computing science is good too."

Elera smiles and nods "mhm, I'm Elera Frostpelt, i just graduated back home and transferred here to study Gaelic Language and History" she says, sticking out her rather dainty and otter like paw for them to shake "It's nice to meet you both" she smiles sweetly and flicks her fluffy tail

"Ahh, well met, Elera Frostpelt!" Tyra beamed, and grabbed her paw to give it a vigorous shake. "I am Tyra Shatterhoof, thirdborn to the Jarl Ralof Shatterhoof of Trotstheim!"

She grinned at the mention of History. "Ahh, then perhaps you have read about my people!"

@@Unicorncob

Elera smiles but eeps a little at Tyra's vigorous handshaking "Uhm..nice to meet you Tyra, I d-don't think I have. I mean I specialize in Gaelic history, so you know places like Ireland and Scottland. W-where my ancestors come from" she says with a smile and tries to tuck her robes into her suitcase as they had somehow been poking out, but as she did, her spell book fell out of her shoulder bag.

Elera smiles but eeps a little at Tyra's vigorous handshaking "Uhm..nice to meet you Tyra, I d-don't think I have. I mean I specialize in Gaelic history, so you know places like Ireland and Scottland. W-where my ancestors come from" she says with a smile and tries to tuck her robes into her suitcase as they had somehow been poking out, but as she did, her spell book fell out of her shoulder bag.

"Ahhh!" Tyra nodded, still grinning ear to ear. "Shireland and Shetland, as we call them in my homeland! I have a cousin in Shetland, you know!"

She went on after a quick breath. "My ancestors come from the North... and I think some are from Shireland." She batted at her ginger braid. "There are no others in my village with this hair, you see. Aside from in my family."

"Ahhh!" Tyra nodded, still grinning ear to ear. "Shireland and Shetland, as we call them in my homeland! I have a cousin in Shetland, you know!"

She went on after a quick breath. "My ancestors come from the North... and I think some are from Shireland." She batted at her ginger braid. "There are no others in my village with this hair, you see. Aside from in my family."

"Ah yes, i found the ponies there to be quite friendly" she says, blushing a little at the pony who was batting at her braid, she looks down a bit, thankful that her spell book hadn't been noticed as she picks it up "I-I'm from the forest of the Highlands" she explains, her tail swishing somewhat in her nervousness. Geeze, Tyra is really pretty she thinks to herself as a small smile crosses her face

@Flearia Dragondanser, @Unicorncob, @Denim&Venom 

"This party keeps getting so big there will be half the campus in your dorm before we even get there." Quill made a rather sarcastic remark, but however there was a growing amount of students that just seemed to of turned up from no where to join them on their journey.

@@Orange Sparks,@@Mentis Soliloquy,  @@Unicorncob,@@Flearia Dragondanser,

"That's cool to hear. Oh almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sofa & this is my sister Quill." One of the unicorns pointed back to the identical one. "We were just heading back to my dorm room, but maybe you should come along too. You'd like my roommate Mindie. She's a big history buff too."

@@J.R.,

"Oh you're here for music too? Sweet. I'm learning sound engineering to help my band out."  

@@Denim&Venom,

"Oh? Sounds pretty tight. If you ever need help with sound devices or integral audio chips, I can help there." He grinned, then pulled out his laptop. "Speaking of which, I was hoping I could find someone to listen to something new I made. Of course, you don't have to if you're busy."

@@J.R.

"Well I suppose I could call on you if I'm in the market for new recording and editing programs. As far as what you've got? I guess I could give it a listen. Bear in mind I'm more into hard rock and that sort of thing. Not sure how much my opinion would be worth."