Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [Still accepting new characters!]Strifes of Pandora

FancyHorse

(edited)

Meanwhile, Kronos was finishing off the last of the technicals in his hysterical rampage.

"AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed hysterically, "THAT'S RIGHT, RUN COWARDS, RUN!!!!!!!" He continued to gun down whatever trucks tried going back into the camp. He saw that Big Boss was trying to limp away. When his Ragnarokian Rage finished and his suit deconstructed, he went up to Big Boss and shoved a knife into his leg.

"AHHHHH!!" Big Boss howled in pain, "YOU SICK SUNUVABITCH, ARE YOU INSANE!?"

"Hehehe," Kronos laughed, "do you know the definition of insanity? I'm not insane. Rather, I'm psychotic. Do you want to know HOW psychotic I am?" He gave Big Boss a big, creepy smile and was readying his claws for the kill before looking over at Nightlight's direction. He saw the girl that they were apparently trying to rescue. He saw that look on the girl's eyes towards Big Boss. He's all too familiar with that look in her eyes. "I was going to rip out your heart and decapitate you for a snack later, but she looks like she wants to finish you off." He forcefully pulled out his knife from Big Boss' leg and started dragging him over to Nightlight and the girl. When he reached them, he tossed Big Boss over to the girl and said, "Do what you wish to him."

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

(edited)

Stepping even more to the side as his lost companion approached he eyed him, still trying to assist the weakened mare if she would let him as he looked at the dead big boss and at the living one.

"Huh, what'd ya thing. Boss twins. "

But as he saw the living boss tossed his expression turned a bit more serious as he looked at Kronos uncertainly and then back at the mare.

Simply pulling out his sidearm and not even taking half a second to aim he lunged a bullet down between the other big guys eyes.

"We don't have time for this. There is still one more truck that they wanted to use to get away. Think you could get it working, Kronos?" He pointed over to what was a very big armored proper truck with a machine gun up top.

Edited by Your Nightly Spectre

Kronos looked at the truck that Nightlight pointed out with great interest.

"Oh," he replied while wiping his claws together, "This technical looks bigger than the other ones. Looks like a prototype, too. This should be fun."

He saw what other parts were supposed to be attached to the technical and equipped the truck to the teeth in armor and weapons and tuned up the engine.

"Okay," Kronos said as he wiped off the grease from his face, "I souped up the armor and supercharged the engine to make up for the added weight of the armor. I also gave the truck a rocket launcher turret. There's only one last thing to do: Figure out who's driving, who's on the turret and who's on the bed of the truck. I'll leave the two of you to debilitate that, cuz I don't care where I am on this truck."

(edited)

Vampiras lips curl into a smile and she strides away from them slowly too distracted with the boss and her eyes lock darkly onto big bosses

Vampira pulls him up and Big boss trembles in her arms and looks her back in the eyes helplessly she then plunges the knife into his neck and quickly flies around him cutting the knife all the way around his neck and then she kicks his head clean off .

The big bosses head plummets to the ground infront of them and she sighs as she walks back over by them

Vampira "ok now what are you too planning over here?"

Edited by Vampira Heart

Kronos looks at Vampira and the head that rolled over to their feet.

"Whoa," Kronos said to Vampira in a tantalized tone, "Thanks." He picked up Big Boss' head and slung it over at his belt with a zip cord.

Wow, he thought, I think I'm in love.

He shook his head and answered her, "Well, Nightlight wanted me to soup up this truck here for our return trip to Haven. You know, tougher and double-layered armor, a rocket turret and, most importantly, a supercharged engine to keep it going with the added weight of the upgrades I gave to the truck."

"By the way," he whispered to her, "Nice moves, back there. You're amazing. I've only seen two other women that are that good in combat, and those women are my mother and older sister."

Vampira chuckles and smiles slightly "heeheehee thanks. Well that sounds like a good idea what ever will get me home I'm ok with and its a pretty nice truck"

she looks at the truck and she starts to feel dizzy and he vision blurs a bit again so she holds onto the truck for support and tries to act like she's ok so they won't worry about her.

Vampira "thank you for coming to save me by the way. I really appreciate it"

Kronos snickered on the inside with pride, but wanted to appear humble in front of her.

"You're very much welcome, ma'am," Kronos replied after clearing his throat, "Just simply choose whatever seat you want. Ladies first, after all."

He looked over at Nightlight and told him, "You can choose what seat you want after she chooses her seat. I'm fine with whatever seat is left for me."

Vampira smiles thankfully "thank you"

She hops into the backseat carefully and then she buckles herself and waits for them to get into the truck and she fiddles with her dress and looks at the inside of the truck and knocks some dirt off of her dress and relaxes in the backseat.

(edited)

Taken back by her show of brutality at the Big Boss Nightlight looked over between the  body, the mare, and Kronos continuously. Unable to believe what he had just seen moments earlier. 

Simply shaking his head a firm no to get out the memory and continue on the present he straightened out, wiping some sweat off his brow and slinging his rifle over on his shoulder. 

Why do I always have to hang around the messed up people. 

"Do that..." 

Moving over closer to the truck he inspected it thouroughly before walking around it and claiming shotgun after the mare took her seat. Sighing and relaxing back he didn't even bother to say another word for what was a very good minute, closing his mind out to the outside. "Right, you're better with machines, so do enjoy yourself behind that wheel. " He replied to Kronos. 

"Sweet," Kronos said as he took the wheel, "Buckle up, kiddos."

He revved up the truck and started doing donuts in the dirt, "WHOOOOOOOO!!!!! PSYCHOTIC AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!"

After a few donuts, he went towards the direction of Haven, and while doing so, he stuck his head out his window while driving and fired his assault rifle in the air while shouting "WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HAVEN, HAVEN, HAVEN, HAVEN, HAVEN......." he continued chanting as they went off into Haven.

(edited)

Nightlight facehoofed himself, relaxing back into the chair but feeling uneasy in the situation. A thought of just quitting on this team after he got his money crawled into his mind. 

"Would you bother shutting up and just driving instead of alerting our presance to everyone?" He growled over to Kronos at how insensitive he was and then turned over to the captured mare. 

"Now, You can start off by telling us how you got captured... Also, do you need water or anything to eat?..You look like you are." He levitated over some of his last rations out of one of his flash and offered her his skin of water. 

This was when he regretted not staying and looting the base more thouroughly... but whatever there was it was nothing compared to the price the mare was worth.

Another thing told him that he was forgetting something...

In the meantime some of the other prisoners came out of the big tent, standing out as the one last truck in the camp drove away. 

(edited)

Vampira devours the food and gulps down the water making her stomache pain start to go away and her thoat feeling better making her able to talk more clearly and she smiles happily since having not eaten for days

Vampira looks up at him and clears her throat

"well I was scavenging for stuff in nearby building close to haven and as I was walking back home a big car came up and drove towards me and as I was trying to get away one of the men in the car grabbed me by my backpack and threw me into the car where I then hit my head and passed out and when I woke up I was tied up and I couldn't move or use my magic or anything and I they took me to that place and big boss was awful towards me trying to convince me to be his bride or he said he'd trade me as a slave I told him I'd rather die then marry him and he beat me, starved me and didn't give me any water. That's why I went alittle uh....nutso on killing him.......I'm sorry about that I could see in your eyes that you were freaked out a bit...but yeah I'm not sure how long I've been there I haven't been keeping track but that's what happened with me"

She fiddles with her dress some more and looks at them "what are your names by the way?i forgot to ask"

Edited by Vampira Heart

"It's okay, kid," Kronos replied after listening to Vampira's plight, "I've heard similar stories like yours. I'm personally always disgusted by such practices that these bandits undertake. All they know how to do is murder and get paid with a chance of getting wasted and laid. That's what I've noticed with lots of the bandit clans out here, and trust me, there's LOTS of bandit clans out here on Pandora."

(edited)

Vampira nods

"yeah there is a lot of sickos out there. I hope I never run into another sicko like him again....*sigh* at least you two aren't like that it's good to know there is still good ponies out there..."

She sits up straight and looks out the windshield as they drive

Edited by Vampira Heart

(edited)

@@Kronos the Revenant

Nightlight gave Kronos a look of annoyance once more, taking his time to calm down his thoughts and just deciding not to say the things he wanted to say before turning over to the mare again. 

Her story felt true, and it gave a bit more of a pony face to her within his mind as he eased himself, understanding mostly what she had to go through. 

@@Vampira Heart,

"Well, glad to hear you're fine in that case... your father will quite happy to see you well and in one piece. " 

He then looked out the window himself to the far stretching wasteland. 

"And by the way, it has been two weeks. " 

Nightlight casually ignored presenting his name to her as he prefered to keep it a secret to anyone but his closest friends. 

(edited)

Vampira nods and speaks softly "yes indeed he will....two weeks....that's a long time."

She sits quietly in the back and looks through the windshield of the truck and she stops fiddling with her dress and relaxes a bit while they drive and she lays back and starts to feel a bit sleepy so she lays down a bit and sighs

Edited by Vampira Heart

"Arn't you just getting comfortable back there. " Nightlight chuckled and pulled his rifle up over him, aiming out through the vans opened window before firing. His shot met with what was a stranded marauder bandit in the wasteland, hitting him dead on as he smirked to himself, putting his still smoking rifle over by his side. "Well rounded two-hundred. "  

It was a custom that Kronos knew of, as Nightlight counted his killed marauders and outlaws during their missions. A bit proud and looking over to him to offer him a brohoof before replying to what he said earlier. 

"I just didn't like your description of the honorless bandits as you fit right under it and it reminded me just how much of a mad douchebag you are. " Chuckling as his earlier seriousness left him upon the thought that the mission was finally done and he was going over for a very rich reward and most probably nothing was getting in his way. 

"And a long time it was, we thought you were dead. I guess in a way you should be happy that the bandit leader took a liking to you or else you'd be in a lot worse place right now. " 

Vampira yelps a bit started by the gunshot since she was starting to fall asleep and she groans and chuckles

"heh heh nice shot... But I guess it's kinda good he liked me.....he probably just liked me cause of my wealth though but I'm lucky he didn't sell me off to be a slave"

She sighs and then jumps up into the front seat and sits in the empty seat between them and buckles

"Hope you two don't mind me sitting here it's a bit lonely in the back and borning."

She sits shyly and quietly and stares out of the windshield looking at everything they pass.

@@Vampira Heart,

Startled and reaching over for his sidearm as she moved up he put it away as she peaceful sat down. Smirking a bit as he looked out the window and scooting over a bit closer to the door he spoke.

"I think it is safe to say that is not the only reason he could have had to like you. "

Keeping up his smirk he leaned back, sadly seeing no other targets. "And good shots are my speciality. Casuals know me as The Watcher in this wasteland. "

Feeling a bit proud of his title he in fact was rather well known around the city of Haven as a prized bandit hunter and one of the few good souls within the city. A name that may have brushed over across her ears several times.  

"My friend here doesn't have as fancy of a title sadly so I won't be presenting his name unless he wishes so. " 

Vampira blushes by his remark and smiles a bit while she relaxes in her seat and fiddles with her dress alittle

"oh so your a watcher? Then what is your title Kronos?" She looks at them with with a slight smile and she takes her gun and plays with it a bit while she wait for an answer

(edited)

@@Vampira Heart,

Kronos looked over his shoulder and saw Vampira smiling at him.

"MY title?" Kronos asked humbly upon seeing this as an opportunity to tell her about himself , "Well, back home, I was known by many names. I was called Apocalypse by members of this cult that worships me. I was also known as the Horseman of Death, The Revenant and The Spirit of Vengeance by many bandit clans. I've also been known to have certain subtitles such as 'Defender of the Innocent' and 'Punisher of the Wicked' and 'Harbinger of Hell'. Yeah, I have quite a few nicknames, but, you can just call me Kronos, sweetheart."

(edited)

She smiles slightly as she listens and then she nods, blushing a bit from him calling her sweetheart.her ear twitches slightly and she looks at Kronos.

"very nice sir, I shall call you Kronos then." She speaks softly and calmly and then turns her head to looks at nightlight once she is done talking with Kronos.

"then uh what shall I call you if you don't mind me asking?You told me your a watcher but I never picked up your name sir and I was just wondering what I should call you."

She gazes at him curiously and puts her gun away so she doesn't look like she will use it on them and then she looks back at him and waits for his reply.

It starts to get a bit a bit darker outside as the sun starts to set.

Edited by Vampira Heart

He glued his eyes away from his window, scooting back a bit more and looked back at her, pulling off his bandana down his neck finally which he honestly forgot he still had and then replied to her. 

"Oh no no, I am not A watcher, I am THE Watcher. And that is what you can call me: "Watcher". "

Remembering something he then turned over to Kronos, peeking out over the mares side.

"Didn't those bandits mention they were making deals with Hyperion? "

And with remembering that he peeked his head out through his window to look back at where the H shaped space station was and then peeking back into the car.  

(edited)

Kronos laughed at Nightlight's ridiculous nickname and replied "Hahahaha. Okay, 'Mr. Watcher', ah hahahahaha."

After calming down and recollecting his thoughts, Kronos then replied, "Yeah, it's really no surprise that they were making a deal with Hyperion. Then again, ever since the Atlas Corporation died with Commander Steele, who HASN'T been making deals with the new superpower in weapons manufacturing? I mean, they don't really have much of a competition here on Pandora aside from certain companies having unique aspects to their weapons like Dahl having burst-fire weapons and Hyperion having weapons that get more accurate as you shoot them and Bandit weapons having big-ass magazine sizes. Come to think of it, I would really like to have a weapon that has the best parts of each manufacturer; something along the lines of and assault rifle with a Vladolf minigun barrel with Hyperion stabilizers with a Bandit magazine with Jakobs munitions and Maliwan elemental chargers and Dahl burst-fire settings with lots of rounds per burst." He then looked over at his companions who were looking at him funny, "And, you guys really don't care, do you?"

He also noticed Nightlight looking out into the sky at the H-shaped space station. "Oh, yeah, also, that H-shaped thing in the sky is supposedly Hyperion's space station where they fire their moonshot blitzes. I've actually been in a city when Hyperion decided to level the whole damn place with a moonshot blitz and with everyone in it. The bastards didn't even give the citizens there a warning. All of those screams of panic and terror. All of those men, women and children." Kronos started zoning out for a moment before re-focusing on the road, "Anyways, uh, we're almost at Haven."