Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Multiple Staff Needed for new fanmade series

IsraelYabuki

This is a shout out to anyone who's willing to help out. My friend and I are making a sequel to this fanmade series that was posted on YouTube. However, we need some voice actors, animators, and some more writers to help us with our script. You can help us out on these conditions: You have to take this job seriously, and work as a team. This is going to be a very long series and we can't do this without your help. Whenever you get the chance to write back to me, We'll PM our skypes.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
You have to take this job seriously, and work as a team.

Taking the job seriously, I can do. But a team? I play CoD a lot so teams tend to screw me over more often than help me. Not saying you guys would hold me back, it's just I've had bad experiences in the past with teams (and yes, these are experiences outside of CoD. I play CS:GO too :please: ! Sorry, couldn't help it.).

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~

Taking the job seriously, I can do. But a team? I play CoD a lot so teams tend to screw me over more often than help me. Not saying you guys would hold me back, it's just I've had bad experiences in the past with teams (and yes, these are experiences outside of CoD. I play CS:GO too :please: ! Sorry, couldn't help it.).

Ok but are you willing to help us out?

I would be willing to help if this will really be a serious project. I've last time I worked on something like this, people didn't take it serious and it fell apart. I won't sign on if I think that would possibly happen because I don't want to do a lot of work for nothing. I've got first hand experience of when people don't work as a team and don't take it seriously, so I can say I can be a reliable team player.

I can do  a little voice acting, but I can also help with scripts. I do have past experience with writing scripts, acting, and also directing/film-making so if there is any video editing I can also help with that.

I would be willing to help if this will really be a serious project. I've last time I worked on something like this, people didn't take it serious and it fell apart. I won't sign on if I think that would possibly happen because I don't want to do a lot of work for nothing. I've got first hand experience of when people don't work as a team and don't take it seriously, so I can say I can be a reliable team player.

I can do  a little voice acting, but I can also help with scripts. I do have past experience with writing scripts, acting, and also directing/film-making so if there is any video editing I can also help with that.

Ok then, I'll send you me and my friend's skype names via PM

We'll need some volunteers to help voice some of the female characters in our sequel. Yes, the mane 6 is in it, but we've also added a few side characters in it. If any pegasisters are available, we'd appreciate the help. Thank you.

(edited)

It seems interesting. I've tried VA before, so maybe I can help? Problem is- I don't use Skype.

Ok, we need someone who can voice one of these characters: Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Celestia, Luna, or Trixie Lulamoon.

Edited by IsraelYabuki