Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Outside of the Mane Six who do you think is the most attractive pony?

Azureth

Outside of the Mane Six (with the unfortunate obvious exception of Rarity). who do you think is the most attractive? I am unsure what her name is but for me the pony with the cookie cutie mark, anyone know her name? 

Well, among the princesses, I'd pick Luna, as she has both cuteness and elegant beauty.

-Outside of them, I could pick Sunny, though I see her more as a human now rather than pony. Besides, she's hotter in two legs :bedeyes:

-I find Starlight quite attractive too, as I don't see her as a Mane pony as of yet, but that could change in the future

-BUT, there's a mare outside the Mane6, that'll never be part of the group, never be a human (she has a counterpart though), and I don't find her attractive, bit HOT as hell 

Trix :bedeyes:

large.png

Tough question to answer, because I'm not a pony, and therefore I'm not attracted to other ponies.

But if a stallion wanted a girlfriend and asked me to hook him up with a mare I think he'd find attractive? My first choice would be Lyra.

• 11 months later...
(edited)

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I have a thing for goths...

Inky.png.6217141b20e435e016bec3d1628cb4f0.png

My love for "gothy" characters probably explains my love for Maude Pie.

I also really like Starlight, of course.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Looks at the question* I just have to exaggerate my peace.

IT'S A F:yay:ING HORSE!

Now back to the actual question, I don't have nor want to have any sense of attraction for the ponies in the show. I'm better off suppressing my past memories (already got scarred thanks to 4chan).

Sure they all look cute, I'm not arguing that. It's just that I would not use the term 'attractive' on this instance since it has many meanings. It's like using attractive to describe the puppets from Sesame Street e.g. Oscar The Grouch or Big Bird.

If by your question, you mean cute, then I would say nopony. I find none of them cute cause they're all the same to me so it doesn't matter which one I pick.

What a LOLZY question, but a fun one nonetheless. :)

Edited by ZethaPonderer

(edited)

I'd have to say Starlight Glimmer post season 6. I love her mane style and that curl is too cute.

1465798.png

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 4

Countess Coloratura, in her somewhat more plain outfit and without the over-the-top mane. :catface:

Coloratura_ID_S5E24.png.b80511f82d46b4cd8b2548e513524bf0.png

Though if we're talking about ponies who aren't one-shot characters, definitely Trixie.

• Brohoof 5

First pony who comes to mind if Lyra. I like her design. Though, now that I'mseeing some of the other suggestions, Sunset Shimmer is a very adorable pony and human as is Princess Luna. Minuette is another adorable pony, and I like her bubbly and fun personality. It's like a less intense Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 2

Maud Pie, Limestone Pie and Marble are beautiful 😘😍😍

• Brohoof 2