Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prospekt's Minecraft Pixel Art

Prospekt

(edited)

Hello, everypony! I have been experimenting with pixel art in Minecraft, and thought I'd make a thread to post some of it. I hope you enjoy it! :D

Here's my first finished product. I am just starting out with basic stuff so please excuse the lack of detail...  :adorkable:

post-39037-0-33858000-1470007956_thumb.png
Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 9

Hello, everypony! I have been experimenting with pixel art in Minecraft, and thought I'd make a thread to post some of it. I hope you enjoy it! :D

Here's my first finished product. I am just starting out with basic stuff so please excuse the lack of detail...  :adorkable:

that looks really good! :fluttershy:  (is that red part of the mouth a tongue...? (im not sure exactly DX))

• Brohoof 1

That is so adorable! :adorkable:

Keep doing pixel art! ;)

Thank you! :)

that looks really good! :fluttershy:  (is that red part of the mouth a tongue...? (im not sure exactly DX))

It's supposed to show that her mouth is open, but yeah I see why you might think she's sticking her tongue out. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you! :)

It's supposed to show that her mouth is open, but yeah I see why you might think she's sticking her tongue out. :lol:

ah alright! :P

are you planning to make more? because I can give you some pixel art I made as like... a template or something  :rarity:

Edited by KrazyDashie

ah alright! :P

are you planning to make more? because I can give you some pixel art I made as like... a template or something  :rarity:

Yes, I am planning to make more. And thank you so much, I would appreciate that a lot. :)

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I am planning to make more. And thank you so much, I would appreciate that a lot. :)

okay then il send you a PM :3

• Brohoof 1

A very nice pixel art my friend. If her blue could be more brighter she would be more awesome :D

Thank you! I was debating whether to use diamond or light blue wool as her blue, maybe I will go back and revise it if I have time. :)

• Brohoof 2

Did this come from your imagination or did you just copy an existing pixel art of Rainbow Dash?

I didn't literally copy existing pixel art, I just found a few templates for inspiration and tried to add my own flair onto each of them until I found something I was happy with. So many of them are very large, so I tried so scale the design down a bit. That way, I can be sure I won't be building something too huge for a beginner like me.

I'm currently working on more. Hopefully I'll have it finished sometime in the next day or so. Stay tuned! :)

You are really good at pixel art in minecraft!! :D you should continue with this!!!

would you mind to play with me in poniarcade some day? :)

Thank you so much! Sadly, at the moment I only have Minecraft PE, but thank you for the offer. :)

Perhaps sometime in the future, maybe???  :please:

Hey that's pretty cool, keep it up! ^^

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. :)

• Brohoof 2

Introducing, everypony's favorite fashionista extraordinaire, Rarity:grin:

attachicon.gifPixel_Rarity.png

If only you had Minecraft for PC, me and you could collab on some pixel arts. I've done quite a few... 'deatiled' pixel arts, and wouldn't mind doing something else with somepony else...

• Brohoof 1