Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media 2016 USA Election Who you want to win vs Who you think will win

Meanlucario

56 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the 2016 USA election?

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
    • A Third Party
  2. 2. Who do you think will win the 2016 USA election?

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
    • A Third Party
  3. 3. Who will you vote for?

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
    • A Third Party

(edited)

I want Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson to win, he is not perfect either but would actually be a huge step forward. Who will actually win though will probably be Donald Trump. Hilary Clinton is being wracked with scandal after scandal, Benghazi, her email scandal where she illegally leaked emails with classified information on a private server she and Bill set up in her basement, the DNC email scandal and wikileaks claiming that it has more leaks that will supposedly guarantee her arrest. The democratic party is the most divided it has been since 1968 with many Bernie Sanders supporters outraged at the recent DNC email leaks which confirm widespread fraud and voter suppression by the DNC against Bernie Sanders. Many of these Bernie Sanders supporters say they are going to vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Donald Trump is gaining support not just among the republican base but also among independents and even some blue collar democrats which if this carries over into the general election will make Trump the first republican since Ronald Reagan to have so many blue collar democratic votes. The only way Clinton is going to win is if either major scandals come out against Donald Trump or widspread fraud.

Edited by Shanks
  • Brohoof 4

I want Trump because I agree with his policies the most, Hillary is evil, and a third party candidate will never win. As for who I think will win it appears to be up for grabs but if things keep going the way they are it might be landslide Trump come November.

• Brohoof 1

Trump's a racist trou d'cule and Hillary is either the most corrupt politician ever to get a major party nomination or is the worst candidate ever at hiding it. 

Trump is too kneejerk and would probably end up doing something stupid. Hillary would just continue to lie, cheat, and steal...basically what a lot of politicians do now. So perhaps that makes her the lesser of two evils? I don't know, I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson, 3rd party politicians need votes to make it look less sad. 

• Brohoof 2

Trump's a racist

I hear this all the time but I want to know if it has any actual weight because the closest thing to racism I have observed is when he said he wanted to ban muslims, which would be prejudice not racism.

I don't feel safe with either candidate. Hillary is a hack attack waiting to happen given what's been going on with her emails. Trump will wage war not just with ISIS but all people of Muslim faith. They're doing their part to ensure the US is not longer a country in 2020.

(edited)

I hear this all the time but I want to know if it has any actual weight because the closest thing to racism I have observed is when he said he wanted to ban muslims, which would be prejudice not racism.

That is pretty much the same thing in this case, I agree with Trump that allowing millions of refugees in from hostile nations without proper background checks is a bad idea but an outright Muslim ban is unconstitutional because it sets a religious test for citizenship and could lead to religious tests for various other things in the future as well. I think there is a middle ground between lets ban them all and lets just let them all in with little if any background checks which is what the democrats and far too many republicans want to do. I don't want America making the same mistakes Europe has made on this where they let political correctness win but I also don't want Muslims to be scapegoated for the actions of a few crazies either. That and the fact that is willing to "bomb the shit out of them" when referring to Isis are the two main reasons why I am not voting for him.

Edited by Shanks

(edited)

Trump is probably the least presidential candidate for the office that has even had the grace of an attempt. So my vote must go for Hillary.

But, If I had a real choice, I would vote Jill Stein of the Green Party. But that's really a vote for Trump, so Hillary can do I guess. She doesn't seem anywhere close to as bad as Trump in any way.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

I'm Hillary voter, and I want to see her win. However I don't think it will be that easy and Trump has a real chance, but we will see how this plays out in November.

"Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

As a born and bred Southern Californian let me just say there would've been a lot of Mexican Americans voting for Trump if he hadn't said this or the stuff about the Indiana judge. One of the people I trust most in this world is the son of an illegal immigrant and I'm a white republican yet there is no animosity, no hate. At the end of the day we're all just people trying to make a living. Trump's message is divisive and is a disgrace to the GOP. 

• Brohoof 1

The second poll really should have "no freaking idea" instead of "a third party" as one of the responses.  The only thing I know about who will win is that it won't be a third party, sadly.  At this point I might as well vote for Johnson though, its not like there is anything to lose.

Edited by Twilight Dirac

It's gonna be ugly. The free world is limited to these choices for president? 

America...sweetie...I love you but...how could you screw this up so bad!? 

The only thing I know about this election is that should Donald Trump lose, he's gonna throw a nasty fit over the election being rigged, and not even a Supreme Court ruling will stop that.

Should? He maybe an ego maniac, but is he necessarily worse than Hilary Clinton the career liar? 

• Brohoof 1

I secretly want to see Trump to win to just see what happens.  I doubt he will do everything he says like monitor all Muslims and crazy stuff like that.  I don't care much though, I live in Canada so whatever happens down south does not bother me much unless the American economy collapses which is not too likely.

I secretly want to see Trump to win to just see what happens.  I doubt he will do everything he says like monitor all Muslims and crazy stuff like that.  I don't care much though, I live in Canada so whatever happens down south does not bother me much unless the American economy collapses which is not too likely.

If I recall correctly there was a statement by John green saying that Trump's tax plans would put the U.S at as much as 10-12 trillion dollars in debt over the next decade. Which is scary to me....

Hillary's Tax plan would actually increase revenue by 1 trillion dollars. (Not that I'd want folks to vote for her either...I'm all for a woman being president, but after everything that's happened , I don't want the first one to be her.) 

To be honest, I'd advocate 3rd party as well.

• Brohoof 1

I don't care what lies people tell concerning Hillary, the things Donald Trump wants to do are so racist, his whole campaign is unconstitutional.

There's just no way Trump is legitimately a good option.

People also need to stop lying about Hillary being a criminal. You do realize if she were a criminal, she can't even run, right? There isn't even any credible evidence to support that sh**!

Edited by Little Flyer

I don't care what lies people tell concerning Hillary, the things Donald Trump wants to do are so racist, his whole campaign is unconstitutional.

There's just no way Trump is legitimately a good option.

People also need to stop lying about Hillary being a criminal. You do realize if she were a criminal, she can't even run, right? There isn't even any credible evidence to support that sh**!

The investigator admitted that she did it but let her off the hook because of her status.

The most racist thing trump has done is said he wants to ban all muslims. Wanting to ban illegal immigrants is not racist, it's expelling criminals.

Edited by MoltenKitten
  • Brohoof 4

The investigator admitted that she did it but let her off the hook because of her status.

The investigator was lying then! Like I said, if she did indeed have a criminal record which obviously she doesn't, she wouldn't be in the race.

The most racist thing trump has done is said he wants to ban all muslims. Wanting to ban illegal immigrants is not racist, it's expelling criminals.

oh, Trumps not getting off the hook that easy. He also wanted to build a wall in between the States and Mexico? That's even more racist than his stance on the Muslims if you ask me.

Besides, between the wall, the roundup of immigrants, and all his racist policies, it would cost even more than the national debt. Trump is clearly out of his mind if he thinks he can do it without consequences.

The investigator was lying then! Like I said, if she did indeed have a criminal record which obviously she doesn't, she wouldn't be in the race.

Or corruption surrounds Hillary. What could he possibly gain from lying about that?

oh, Trumps not getting off the hook that easy. He also wanted to build a wall in between the States and Mexico? That's even more racist than his stance on the Muslims if you ask me.

So it was racist for the chinese to build their wall? When you come to a country illegally you are breaking a law, hence why it is called illegal immigration. Those who come in illegally don't get their records checked and as such could very well be a murderer fleeing from police, if they really want to be here they should come here the right way. 

Now let me ask you something, how would you feel if some random person came into your house uninvited and you have no idea what their history is?

Besides, between the wall, the roundup of immigrants, and all his racist policies, it would cost even more than the national debt. Trump is clearly out of his mind if he thinks he can do it without consequences.

Obama raised our debt a trillion dollars doing exactly what Hillary wants to do, I would trust someone who owns a successful business empire over someone who wants to follow the steps of someone who slaughtered our economy.

• Brohoof 5

Some of them are, but the recent DNC email leaks which all hispanic voters "taco bowels", the shameful display of identity politics at the convention and shameful pandering of hate/terrorist group Black Lives Matter indicate that the democratic party establishment is just as racist now as it was when southern segregationists controlled the party back in the 50's. The hypocrisy is staggering, here is a party pandering to the special snowflake SJW's yet they clearly see these same people not as people but as a bunch of useful idiots they can control.

You do realize if she were a criminal, she can't even run, right? There isn't even any credible evidence to support that sh**!

Normally yes, but the system has become so corrupt that if a politician is powerful and well connected enough they can get away with that sort of thing. Have you seen the hearing with FBI Director Comey? He openly admitted that Hilary was careless and that if it were one of his lieutenants or someone from another agency like the CIA for example that they would be subject to a disciplinary hearing which could include punishments ranging from loss of clearance, loss of job and though he didn't mention it prison. All of this yet there is no consequence for Hilary meaning that either Comey is also crooked or they threatened to blow his brains out if he tried to pursue criminal charges. Our last 2 president have shown a level of contempt for the constitution and rule of law that is unprecedented in American history yet there were no consequences for either of them, with that lack of accountability of course the standard will continue to plummet.

• Brohoof 4