Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions can you change your username?

Yeah ok
Go to solution Solved by Fhaolan,

I don't know a better place to put this so if its in the wrong place then sorry.

I have the dumbest username and I only made it what it was so no one i knew could find it. but it's terrible and i need a new one. so is there anyway to change it because i really don't want to have to make a new account.

Thanks fort any replies

Yes.  You can.  Just click on the 'Edit my Profile' button on your profile page, click on 'Display Name', and then you can type whatever name you want to become.

Be careful though, as you only change your name three times for one month.

• Brohoof 1

@

Because this thread is asking how to perform a certain action regarding these forums, I have gone ahead and moved it to Site Questions & Tech Support.

• Brohoof 1

Hi @,

Not... really, no. You've already found the Display Name change function, and that's as much as we have at the moment. Because this site uses a universal login shared with all other Poniverse sites, and a couple of non-Poniverse sites, changing the login name would need to happen at the universal login level and be pushed to the subscriber sites. At the moment the universal login that we are using doesn't have the feature to push logon name changes to the subscriber sites.

Process quote only

Hey Idon'tevenknow, Fhao hit the nail on the head. I am just checking up to see if you have any other questions regarding the login name or display name.   :)