Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the cutest pony in your opinion?

Whtttheflip

1.derpy

2.maud pie (i love her so muchh *squee*)

3.fluttershy

4.pinkie

5.coco pommel

Haha that's basically my list with Maud instead of Marble, lol. :lol: And they're in a different order.

Though I do agree that Maud Pie can be adorable. Just in a unique way.  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Haha that's basically my list with Maud instead of Marble, lol. :lol: And they're in a different order.

Though I do agree that Maud Pie can be adorable. Just in a unique way.  :icwudt:

i literally fangirl anytime maud is in an episode :blush:
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Where to begin? Such a rich buffet of cuteness! Rarity of course takes top honors. After her I'd give special prizes to Derpy and SweetieBelle, with honorable mentions for Carrot Top, Marble and Coco.  :P

• Brohoof 2

For me, it's a tie between Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. They're both adorable! And the Mane Six each have their moments to be cute, but if I had to choose, I'd say Twilight, mainly because she's my favorite pony and I find her dorky side to be really cute. And that was Sunshower Raindrops you were thinking of in terms of the "who's on first" gag.

• Brohoof 1

The cutest in the a world of cuties? Man: We got Moe poneh three (Flutters, Coco, and Marble), Dashie when she puts a face like my signature below, Pinks, Scoots who's the scootiest of the cuties, Twi, DERP :muffins:, etc. But I think only ONE filly has a biological WMD-grade cuteness that could kill you by just looking at her

DIABEETUS

large.png

• Brohoof 2

Even though I have two favorites, I have to say Pinkie!  :pinkie:  She's such an explosion of happiness which is super cute. 

Right now I favor Trixie as the cutest. Her attitude just always gets to me and makes me laugh on the inside. The "No Second Prances" episode helped me appreciate her as a reformed villain also.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...