Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Wish.

Classic Play

So, my first thread! "Yay!" says  :fluttershy: 

Lol, so I don't know if there's a thread like this already, looked down the first page and called it good and don't want to look further (there's also this thing about necro'ing threads), so I do this.

Anyway, if you could have one wish, absolutely one wish, granted, what would that one wish be? Always consider consequences of that wish, too, before deciding it, I guess.

I'll tell mine in the next post, cause I gotta really think on what mine is still, lol.

Unlimted wishes

#Loopholes

Maybe I should have laid some ground rules. In accordance to the rule of genies, one cannot use a wish to gain more wishes. This one is exempt, cause that's what happens when you get there before an ordinance is laid out.

Maybe I should have laid some ground rules. In accordance to the rule of genies, one cannot use a wish to gain more wishes. This one is exempt, cause that's what happens when you get there before an ordinance is laid out.

Okay...this is actually difficult...I have to think about this...

My one wish, actually, would be to be infinitely, financially stable on the higher end of the status. Not to be filthy stinkin' rich, but to have a decent digit in the bank. So that I can do things, donate to things, help my friends out, however they needed to be helped. My money wouldn't stay my money for long as that's something that I've always wanted to do. It'd be the ultimate way for me to be helpful to those I care about.

Corniest post on this thread: Check.

• Brohoof 1

To be granted the power to heal whatever is ailing a person whether mental or physical by pure will. Basically, becoming a real life MMO healer; curing diseases, debuffs and restoring HP wherever I go.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

I'd just wish that it would be possible for me and my closest friends to live the rest of my life in Equestria if ever there come dark times in our world.

I wish to be extremely lucky...so much so that the odds would always be in my favor. I would be the guy who wins the lottery in his first try. I'll be the guy who never loses games of chance . to me, There is no such thing as risk because nothing is too risky. I could jump off a plane and there would just "happen" to be a pile of pillows below my feet.Nothing would stand in my way.... Money would fall from the sky,Power be sent to my door step... And fame be granted overnight.

*Villainous Laugh*

Edited by Crescent Light

That we could all live in a world free of all the horrible things that go on currently. Like mental diseases, violence, sickness and hate. I know lots of others have a similar answer, but it's true. Would be really nice.