Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guilty pleasure shippings?

Emiko Gale

I can't be the only one right? I need to get it off my chest.

I mentioned before I hated the idea of Sonic the Hedgehog and My Little Pony crossover ...At least as a canon thing but to be honest for some reason I really do ship Sonic and Rainbow Dash...I don't blame anyone for hating on me for that though.

I also ship Twilight and Rarity...And I consider it a guilty pleasure because I don't have any rhyme or reason as to why I ship them together.

• Brohoof 2

Admittedly I only ship Spike and Sweetie Belle because I don't see Sparity ever happening, but I do think it's a legit cute ship

• Brohoof 1

Flash Sentry x Derpy.

The most overhated character in the franchise and the most overrated character in the franchise,.

They would go perfectly together. :lol:

Plus that scene in Friendship Games was pretty cute to be honest.

9cc.gif

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

Dislestia. When Return of Harmony first aired, I was among the people who saw the hostility between Celestia and Discord and couldn't help but imagine them have a thing in past and now being bitter ex's. The flower scene at the end of Twilight's Kingdom certainly didn't help.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I kinda liked the shiptease between celly and Julius Belmont from Castlevania in a now dead crossover fic 

Just because it pisses everybrony off, I LOVE human Flashy and pony Twi shipping  :-P . I also like Flashy with Pinks  :D , mainly as an influence of the Persona EG fic  :orly:

Guilty pleasure.  

To me, in this case, means a ship that's extremely underrated/not as popular or known compared to other ships.  And with that, as far as the Mane six: I'll have to go with RariShy/FlaRity.  

Most prefer Rarity with AJ, and Flutters with Dashie for example, or with others more so than each other.  Of course there are people who enjoy them as a ship out there but I don't exactly see them as much.  However, I do find their chemistry adorable enough that I suppose I could consider it as a guilty pleasure of mine.  Aesthetically, they're not bad looking together either.

sig-4668624.tea_party_by_cherkivi-d6pcjb

Then as far as NON-mane six,  probably one of my biggest guilty pleasure:  ZephyrHugger.  I can honestly see these two work in a lot of ways that I'll avoid explaining right now, 'lest I want to type a novel.  :orly:

full.png

Edited by AmarisNsane
  • Brohoof 4

SombraShy. Definitely SombraShy.

I find this ship to be incredibly cute due to the fanart that can result from this, I even follow SombraShy Tumblr Blogs just for the heck of it. I honestly wish there was more art or fanfiction about the ship, though.

Not only that but...

...Dislestia...

I am a absolute MANIAC for this MLP Pairing, ever since The Return Of Harmony I have shipped Discord and Celestia for god-knows-how-long. Whenever there would be even one second of this ship happening I would scream in joy into a pillow. What really got me crazy for this ship is where he gives Celestia the flowers in the Season 4 (Was it Season 4? Oh it was? Good, you're not fired.) Finale, I loved that episode.

Flash Sentry x Derpy.

The most overhated character in the franchise and the most overrated character in the franchise,.

They would go perfectly together. :lol:

Plus that scene in Friendship Games was pretty cute to be honest.

sig-4620558.9cc.gif

Heh.. I like to imagine Derpy saying to the Flash Bashers, "Just because you hate him and love him doesn't mean I have to hate him too!"

Starlight and Trixie. They became friends, they've both been evil but they're fundamentally nice ponies, and that's all I need for a ship to be created. Also it works to clear the way for my main ship SunLight. For the very same reason I pair SciTwi with Brad so they're out of the way.

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't an MLP ship. But, I sort of like Jim/Dwight from The Office. It's guilty pleasure, cause both men are happily married in the show.

jim-v-dwight.png

Edited by PIKAQIU
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight flim

No not twilight film..weirdos...

Lol trust me a really good fanfic told me so XD

--

Sunburst/shining....I'm a bad person

Edited by Lillim