Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm interested in making a documentary about MLP culture

PonyFilmmaker

Hi there, I'm a British filmmaker who is making a documentary about MLP culture. I don't know much about it yet, so please excuse me if I seem ignorant. I want a lot of my exploration to feature in the documentary. I hope to go to MLP conventions, such as the one in Leeds in October. I'd love it if I could have someone involved in the culture to lead me through the MLP world. If you're in the UK and you're interested in being in a documentary where you can show the world why you think MLP is so great, please respond below or send me a private message. The film will probably begin being shot in October and will likely finish in September. 

Edited by PonyFilmmaker
  • Brohoof 2

If I were you, I'd go to BronyCon next year in Baltimore, Maryland. That's the official, or at least that's what I think, convention for fans. You should get a lot more footage rather than a small town con.

BronyCon is the largest pony con out there, but it is not official (as in run by or officially endorsed by Hasbro.)

There is a lot more footage to be had at BronyCon, though. I agree.

• Brohoof 1

Hi there, I'm a British filmmaker who is making a documentary about MLP culture. I don't know much about it yet, so please excuse me if I seem ignorant. I want a lot of my exploration to feature in the documentary. I hope to go to MLP conventions, such as the one in Leeds in October. I'd love it if I could have someone involved in the culture to lead me through the MLP world. If you're in the UK and you're interested in being in a documentary where you can show the world why you think MLP is so great, please respond below or send me a private message. The film will probably begin being shot in October and will likely finish in September. 

If you would like to learn a lot about the history of the fandom I highly recommend Saberspark's documentary "The Brony Chronicles".

You know what, this actually sounds pretty interesting. I'm in if you want me to help. I've not seen Season 6 yet, but I know quite a lot about the franchise, I could answer any questions you might have.