Naiya The Brony

Heya, Welcome to

Nihi The Brony’s Commission Shop!◊◊

—————————————————————————————————

Terms and Conditions:

» I Can

• Draw ponies, Humans and Anthro.
  • Draw in the MLP:FiM Art style.
  • Draw mild suggestive, lewd poses or gestures.
  • Draw NSFW but needs an approval first.
  • Draw mild to heavy gore scenarios.
  • Refuse any request if I find it difficult to do. 

» I Can not

• Draw heavy mechanised styled art. (eg. Robots or heavily wired suit or limbs )

» Please provide the following if possible

• A Pictured reference if the character you want to be drawn.
  • A simple information of your character. A little story or background.
  • A Cutie mark photo reference or a detailed description.

Before checking out my store make sure to read my terms and conditions.

—————————————————————————————

» Commission Status:
This section the progress of each commission I have. It will show the commissioner's display name. Note that if the commissioner changed their display name, the names here will not change and will still show their display name when they first issued a commission.

———————————————————————————————

»Here are the list my shop can offer.«

———————————————————————————————

Upper Body Flat - $30

Additional Character - $30

A bust/half body drawing of a character with a simple style of cell shading. A color background will be provided. You can choose whether you want a background or not.

Spoiler

703491640_BakugoisMymancommissionwolfwithoutblood.thumb.png.75ff58351f4707709b22a8392fea0e96.png

Contestwinner-DanilCupchawithsignature.thumb.png.a1cc092cbeb5699f97f3fe52b77edeb6.png

Upper Body Detailed - $40

Additional Detailed Background - $30+

A bust/half body drawing of a character with a more detailed style of shading.
Additional background price can changed depending on the complexity but the minimum additional would be $30.

Spoiler

CommissionMLPForums-HugsyStarSilkandVibrantGrovewithsignew.thumb.png.f135c0921fd171d917c7949316901602.png

SummerHeadshot(WithBG).thumb.png.bc8ab02c21fb5f21c207d09c1eba259c.png
PrivateEyeGenderbent.thumb.png.afb27ebcb14b6000bcd6ab4353ff0a45.png

Full Body Character Flat - $45

A colored drawing of a character with a simple style of cell shading. A colored background will be provided. You can choose whether you want a background or not.

Spoiler

1118753461_CommissionPoints.thumb.png.2c0fd72c68d6d2e9c80617d844e3cee8.png

saple.png.71a188f6afeef58102cd15417c772a30.png

hek.jpg.802988eaca917cffadf64d03aeb73f5b.jpg

Fullbody Character Detailed - $60

Additional Character - $40

Additional Detailed Background - $40+

A drawing of a character with a more detailed stayle of cell shading. A color background will be provided for non detailed backgrounds. You can purchase a more detailed background.
Additional background price can changed depending on the complexity but the minimum additional would be $40.

Spoiler

1301158040_AuroraNightfallBones.png.3bba7441bdec84906a6afae5128f4c9e.pnglapis_lazuli___home_by_nihithebrony_da98aa2-fullview.jpg.e969a1361218acfc1be780f9d4d21fe8.jpg1255727532_Darktempesttriplefriendshipsig.thumb.png.1aeab964b9819f2934f8113bf372244a.png

519947316_McAllistersRemiZhao.thumb.png.c591f98fbe3d70e4eea6541ec7980ccf.png

*Note* 1 page has an equivalent of 5 panels
*Note* You can customize a comic page with less panels (eg 4 or less) with lower pricing by using the per panel listing

Comic styled drawing with simple style of shading (W/ colored BG, 1 Page = 5 Panels)- $150 / Page

Additional Panel with a single character and simple or no BG  - $35

Additional Character per page - $30

A Simple styled drawing of character(s) in a more simple flat colored style of shading and a simple colored background.  1 page of a comic is equivalent to 5 panels, you can also customize 4 panels or less with lowered price. This type of comic strip is best to portray a conversation where it focuses more on the interaction rather than the background story.

Spoiler

1518444116_DerpyGen5.thumb.png.51d0dc328446fca60cd4c6c5552949e9.png

*Note* 1 page has an equivalent of 5 panels
*Note* You can customize a comic page with less panels (eg 4 or less) with lower pricing by using the per panel listing price

Comic styled drawing with detailed style of shading (W/ Detailed BG, 1 Page = 5 Panels) - $200 / Page

Additional panel with a single character and detailed background - $45

Additional panel with a single character with no background - $40

Additional Character per page - $35

A comic drawing with detaied styled of shading of a character(s) and detailed background.  1 page of a comic is equivalent to 5 panels, you can also customize 4 panels or less with lowered price. This type of comic strip is best to portray telling a story with the emphasis of backgrounds..

Spoiler

hawks_and_wolf_comic_no_signature_by_nihithebrony_dej6tvy.thumb.png.1149883eda03539d27624dd9693e31df.png

sky_bigger_resolution_by_nihithebrony_dct9mpm.thumb.png.68126bc3bdd807ad2986497890214301.png

Reference Sheet - $40

Additional Character - $30

Additional headshot/accessories (Maximum of 2, if it is a weapon or any highly detailed item then only 1) - $20

A reference sheet with simple shading. The reference sheet consists of:

• One pony (any side of your choice: front, side, top, back).
  • Displayed Cutie mark. (If it is a pony)
  • Important Accessories (if there is any, Maximum of 2) 
  • Two headshots, (any expression of your choice).
  • Color pallete of character
Spoiler

Snap-Shot-Reference-sheet.thumb.png.96f8a9915a0afc4348393977d667ba57.png
1995633564_Commission---Hawks-Wolf-Reference-Sheet-V2-Final-Final.thumb.png.0e1fd964a3cf596a0bf506a9caad7f30.png

2052824008_Samplereferencesheet.png.595d5359902487997ac66e6a51c35e96.png

If you would like to commission me just click the link below, it will lead you on to my commission prices where you can purchase a commission from me.

Nihi The Brony's Store

If you like my art and want to see more please watch me on:

DA:NihiTheBrony

If you like my art and want to see more please follow me on:

Twitter:@NihiABI

◊◊Thank you for browsing!◊◊

Sample reference sheet peony.png

Edited by Naiya The Brony
  • Brohoof 12

Its lovely that new commissioners are becoming apart of the community! I have a request if you would'nt mind?

post-23136-0-12386700-1470359003_thumb.jpg

His name is Tariq Sabal. A volunteer to the Saddle Arabian Flight Corp and apart of the Green Ospreys Flight Team. He was born in the Nazran province in Arabia (head-canon) and volunteer for conscription right into his young adult age. Since then he has flown dozens of flight missions for both attack and support, mainly on the eastern Badlands front against Changeling drones. He now leads a flight squadron as a newly appointed flight squad leader.

His cutie mark is of a diving red falcon, a symbolization of his ferocity in flight combat and general advanced talent in flying (cause Pegasus thats why) .

I'm looking for just the standard pony piece please., :3

He generally wears a flight suit of some type. I do have a hand drawn reference.

post-23136-0-49576500-1470359452_thumb.jpg

I certainly hope it helps. But if you find it difficult to add or hard to follow you can for go the suit.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Its lovely that new commissioners are becoming apart of the community! I have a request if you would'nt mind?

sig-4625017.attachicon.gifponyWithBackground_20160312_223254.jpg

His name is Tariq Sabal. A volunteer to the Saddle Arabian Flight Corp and apart of the Green Ospreys Flight Team. He was born in the Nazran province in Arabia (head-canon) and volunteer for conscription right into his young adult age. Since then he has flown dozens of flight missions for both attack and support, mainly on the eastern Badlands front against Changeling drones. He now leads a flight squadron as a newly appointed flight squad leader.

His cutie mark is of a diving red falcon, a symbolization of his ferocity in flight combat and general advanced talent in flying (cause Pegasus thats why) .

He generally wears a flight suit of some type. I do have a hand drawn reference.

sig-4625017.attachicon.gifIMG_20160312_2225172_rewind.jpg

I certainly hope it helps. But if you find it difficult to add or hard to follow you can for go the suit.

Hello! :D Lol i wouldn't mind at all X3

I've receive your request for commission for a standard pony and will work on it right away X3 and will post it either here or PM you the finished product! :D

oh no worries i can work with the suit X3

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifponyWithBackground_20160312_223254.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20160312_2225172_rewind.jpg

Hello! I am terribly sorry if the commission is taking quite long, I had an event that i needed to attend to and I needed to attend school. But I am almost done finishing your commission, all i need to do is to color it but before i go on I'll show you the lineart (sketch) before i start coloring. 

I'm just want to know if you're satisfied on the lineart and wonder if you want to change or add anything?

Here's the lineart sketch:

ykmXBgt.jpg 

• Brohoof 2

Hello! I am terribly sorry if the commission is taking quite long, I had an event that i needed to attend to and I needed to attend school. But I am almost done finishing your commission, all i need to do is to color it but before i go on I'll show you the lineart (sketch) before i start coloring. 

I'm just want to know if you're satisfied on the lineart and wonder if you want to change or add anything?

Here's the lineart sketch:

sig-4626507.ykmXBgt.jpg 

Holy shi*t thats amazing! And its only the line sketch! :D I think it looks fan-beliveably-tastic! I cant wait for the final piece. Do you need me to pay you now or after the final product?

Hey there Naiya!

I've had a little idea in mind (well.. co-idea really :P) that's been on the table for a while now, and I think you'd be perfect for the job! Could I maybe PM you the details? :)

• Brohoof 2

Holy shi*t thats amazing! And its only the line sketch! :D I think it looks fan-beliveably-tastic! I cant wait for the final piece. Do you need me to pay you now or after the final product?

it's up to you i am alright for you paying either way:)

Hey there Naiya!

I've had a little idea in mind (well.. co-idea really :P) that's been on the table for a while now, and I think you'd be perfect for the job! Could I maybe PM you the details? :)

Oh sure :)

@, Hello! i am sorry it took a while but i am glad to say that your commission is finish! :D I sent you a PM

Thank you for commissioning X3 

It looks amazing! ^^ Im so impressed with what youve done. <3

If anyone is reading this, taking a look at his page, do commission Nihi he's phenomenal and I'd recommend him anytime.

I do have another request if youre interested?

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 1

It looks amazing! ^^ Im so impressed with what youve done. <3

If anyone is reading this, taking a look at her page, do commission Nihi shes phenomenal and I'd recommend her anytime.

I do have another request if youre interested?

I am so glad to hear that and thank you :).

And yes i am available for another commission and also im a guy XD

• Brohoof 1

Hello Again! I hope I find you well. So I have another one. X3 

Just a heads up I wont have the pay ready until Friday just a heads up for you. Same as before with the theme. Reasoning, Ive started a rather decent RP. Felt it was necessary and wanted to get fleshed out images of the characters involved. ^^

post-23136-0-21729000-1470720891_thumb.png

This is Peshir Amaitall, another Saddle Arabian pegasus. Originally conscripted after failing her advanced educations courses, she became a marksman with the 18th Infantry Close Aerial units. But having seen her skills as a formidable flyer she was given the option to transfer to the Royal Air Force which she accepted. She is from the Jawfir province on the coast, the gold accent on her hair being one of the old tribal features still in use.

Her cutie mark is a simple brush stroking a small line with quill crossing it. Her talents usually involve reading and drawing. But what does it matter that flight suit will surely cover it up again. 

I apologize for the large backgrounds, its hard to get scale with those blasted pony creators. 

Same as Tariq, she will have the flight suit on. For her pose, itll be more a reserved yet hopeful type you know? Kinda what I was doing with that pose. ALSO! Her wings should be accented white, I couldn't do that with the pony creator. 

Hello Again! I hope I find you well. So I have another one. X3 

Just a heads up I wont have the pay ready until Friday just a heads up for you. Same as before with the theme. Reasoning, Ive started a rather decent RP. Felt it was necessary and wanted to get fleshed out images of the characters involved. ^^

attachicon.gifPeshirAmaitallOC.png

This is Peshir Amaitall, another Saddle Arabian pegasus. Originally conscripted after failing her advanced educations courses, she became a marksman with the 18th Infantry Close Aerial units. But having seen her skills as a formidable flyer she was given the option to transfer to the Royal Air Force which she accepted. She is from the Jawfir province on the coast, the gold accent on her hair being one of the old tribal features still in use.

Her cutie mark is a simple brush stroking a small line with quill crossing it. Her talents usually involve reading and drawing. But what does it matter that flight suit will surely cover it up again. 

I apologize for the large backgrounds, its hard to get scale with those blasted pony creators. 

Same as Tariq, she will have the flight suit on. For her pose, itll be more a reserved yet hopeful type you know? Kinda what I was doing with that pose. ALSO! Her wings should be accented white, I couldn't do that with the pony creator. 

HI! :D

I've received your commission request for a standard pony and will start as soon as possible but unfortunately, it is in waiting status. No worries i am actually glad that you gave a backstory. It makes visualization much easier X3

• Brohoof 1

@,

I am terribly sorry if the commission is taking long again, But anyway i am happy to say that i am close on finishing it. All i wanted to know if you are satisfied with the current pose/sketch? 

Here is a rough sketch

ElhOlnf.jpg 

I also want to ask, how much shade of white does her wings have? is it a little shaded on the tip of the feathers? :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@,

Hello i am happy to say that i am finished with your commission! :D

Here is your finished request commission:

commission_3___illusive_pony_by_nihitheb 

here is a link: http://orig04.deviantart.net/d1d3/f/2016/235/3/5/commission_3___illusive_pony_by_nihithebrony-daez7t0.png

If there any concerns or anything that you will like to change please inform me immediately but thank you again for commissioning and have a very awesome day X3

@@Dark Tempest, Hello Dark tempest I would like to inform you that i will now start your commission! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i am available for a commission but i have to inform you that I am currently working on a 1-2 commissions as well so it might take while to start yours. 

I have seen that, I am fine with being on a queue :)

Mind if I buy/order the Normal Pony Style with an additional character and then send you a PM with the details after having payed? :) 

• Brohoof 1

I have seen that, I am fine with being on a queue :)

Mind if I buy/order the Normal Pony Style with an additional character and then send you a PM with the details after having payed? :)

if you do not mind the long wait then that is fine for me I'll add you up on the queue X3.

• Brohoof 1