Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Nihi The Brony's commission shop

Naiya The Brony

@@Dark Tempest

Hello Dark tempest! I am glad to say that I am finished doing your commission X3. Sorry for the long wait. It took me a while and had lots of fun drawing it XD Also this is my first time drawing a changeling.

Chibi Dark tempest 

commission_4_dark_tempest_by_nihithebron 

Draconis and Dark tempest

dark_tempest_commishes_2_by_nihithebrony 

If you have any concerns with the piece please let me know so i can fix it  :). if there's nothing else then, Thank you for commissioning and I hope you love it X3.

@@JonasDarkmane,  I would like to inform you that i will now start doing your commission request X3. Although, it might take a while to finish due to school and other circumstances. I hope you understand I apologize in advance and again thank you for commissioning :D

Edited by Naiya The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@JonasDarkmane,

hello JonasDarkmane I am glad to say that i am finished with your commission, sorry it took a while I had so much things to do. I hope you like it X3. If there's any you want to change just let me know and if you want a version without the BG please let me know X3

Here's the commission request:

jonas_darkmane_commission_by_nihithebron 

Here's a link:

http://orig08.deviantart.net/4251/f/2016/262/2/7/jonas_darkmane_commission_by_nihithebrony-dai9k6p.png 

• Brohoof 1

@@JonasDarkmane,

hello JonasDarkmane I am glad to say that i am finished with your commission, sorry it took a while I had so much things to do. I hope you like it X3. If there's any you want to change just let me know and if you want a version without the BG please let me know X3

Here's the commission request:

jonas_darkmane_commission_by_nihithebron 

Here's a link:

http://orig08.deviantart.net/4251/f/2016/262/2/7/jonas_darkmane_commission_by_nihithebrony-dai9k6p.png 

Oh my god, it is so lovely :wub: :Wub: <3 <3 Thank you so much :D :D :D It is perfect :D <3 <3 You did a great job :):D 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

hello! i'm looking to possibly do a comission, are you still taking them? 

i'm also wondering where you draw the lewdness line. i might want to request a drawing or two with sugestive poses, but i won't ask you to draw anything graphic between their legs. i just wanted to know if something like that would be alright. i was interested in getting one pony, with advanced shading. how much would that cost me?

the pony in quesiton would be Phoenix, My OC. there's a reference picture set as my PFP, only i want him drawn as a mare. as such, i want the body curves to be a bit excentuated, but nothing that looks too goofy. 

just for a bit more of a detailed description, the eyes are a very light sky blue. the main body is a gold/orange, and the mane is a royal blue, with cyan highlights. they are also a unicorn, and the cutiemark is a phoenix in a sort of regal mid-flight pose. 

i certainly hope i was as transparent as possible and i look forward to hearing back from you. if all is well and you got a good idea, just make a reply and i'd be happy to send you the money. if there's a few things that still need to be cleared up, then i'd be more than happy to help you out. 

Edited by ~Phoenix~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

hello! i'm looking to possibly do a comission, are you still taking them? 

i'm also wondering where you draw the lewdness line. i might want to request a drawing or two with sugestive poses, but i won't ask you to draw anything graphic between their legs. i just wanted to know if something like that would be alright. i was interested in getting one pony, with advanced shading. how much would that cost me?

the pony in quesiton would be Phoenix, My OC. there's a reference picture set as my PFP, only i want him drawn as a mare. as such, i want the body curves to be a bit excentuated, but nothing that looks too goofy. 

just for a bit more of a detailed description, the eyes are a very light sky blue. the main body is a gold/orange, and the mane is a royal blue, with cyan highlights. they are also a unicorn, and the cutiemark is a phoenix in a sort of regal mid-flight pose. 

i certainly hope i was as transparent as possible and i look forward to hearing back from you. if all is well and you got a good idea, just make a reply and i'd be happy to send you the money. if there's a few things that still need to be cleared up, then i'd be more than happy to help you out. 

HI! @@~Phoenix~,  I am terribly sorry if i did not reply so quickly i was away from the past three days from activity here in the Forums, I apologize for that.

regarding your request It's alright and I can draw you a lewdness for your OC, Actually i am excited TBH XD,

Hmm Advance shading? Are you referring to the Potrait style? It has a bit more shading than normal portrait and you can request your background. If you are, then it costs $25 and an additional $10 if you want to add another pony.

OR

are you referring to the normal pony style that will be $12 and an additional $5 if you want to add another pony. It has a lighter shading than Portrait style and I can put in a simple background.

Hmm if you are decided, I just only like the full details (poses, BG etc..) of your request, Esp. if it's portrait style because of the background X3.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you! Its me that person who won't stop praising you for your talented efforts?

Shut up and take me money!

I want to have another commission from you if possible? ^^ I think you may know my pattern if you remember? 

I have another roleplay character I want to commission just like the last two Arabian ones. 

post-23136-0-28309400-1478918857_thumb.png

Quabar is from the Al Sulayaminjar apart of the Gaze of the Star following. A rather popular and historically involved religion spanning to the old days of Arabia. As a devote follower Quabar is generally collective and humble. Always striving to be kind and open to most ponies. While loyal to his kingdom and the royal family Quabar is hesitant on going to war or taking another life. 

Just like the others he will be wearing a flight suit but also along with his accessories he has.

• Brohoof 1

Hey you! Its me that person who won't stop praising you for your talented efforts?

Shut up and take me money!

I want to have another commission from you if possible? ^^ I think you may know my pattern if you remember? 

I have another roleplay character I want to commission just like the last two Arabian ones. 

attachicon.gifQuabarYousifOC.png

Quabar is from the Al Sulayaminjar apart of the Gaze of the Star following. A rather popular and historically involved religion spanning to the old days of Arabia. As a devote follower Quabar is generally collective and humble. Always striving to be kind and open to most ponies. While loyal to his kingdom and the royal family Quabar is hesitant on going to war or taking another life. 

Just like the others he will be wearing a flight suit but also along with his accessories he has.

aww thanks X3 i am flattered XD

Sure, I can do this one X3. Alright, I've received your commission request and will start with your commission as soon as possible :D.

im wondering, before I start, do you have any specific pose you want me to draw to your character? 

aww thanks X3 i am flattered XD

Sure, I can do this one X3. Alright, I've received your commission request and will start with your commission as soon as possible :D.

im wondering, before I start, do you have any specific pose you want me to draw to your character?

Nah. Nothing in particular. It's up to you! :)

• Brohoof 1

Nah. Nothing in particular. It's up to you! :)

Hello! i am almost done doing your commission but before i color  and shade it i would like to know if everything looks fine or if you want to add something specific :)

041nQBc.png 

Hello @, I am happy to say that i am finished with your commission :D.

Here's a link of the request.

http://orig11.deviantart.net/9a13/f/2016/321/0/8/commission_3_illusive_pony_2_by_nihithebrony-daop6jb.png

here is the request.

commission_3_illusive_pony_2_by_nihitheb 

If there is something you want me to change or add please inform me :). Thank you again for commissioning and have a wonderful day :D

• Brohoof 1

I  have a question for you. Would you be willing to try a mane style of my OC/persona and post it to me so I can look at your style first? I will be interested in the Full portrait with additional pony and background. However I have yet to get my mane in the style I want it. I just need a really rough sketch of the mane so I can look at it before I submit the payment to you for the commission.

On my Profile page I would like it to be styled off of the one Prophet did for me. Though his mane I want a bit longer, and both the mane and tail to look like fire and waves like the mane and tail of the two princesses.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

I  have a question for you. Would you be willing to try a mane style of my OC/persona and post it to me so I can look at your style first? I will be interested in the Full portrait with additional pony and background. However I have yet to get my mane in the style I want it. I just need a really rough sketch of the mane so I can look at it before I submit the payment to you for the commission.

On my Profile page I would like it to be styled off of the one Prophet did for me. Though his mane I want a bit longer, and both the mane and tail to look like fire and waves like the mane and tail of the two princesses.

Thank you.

Hello! :)

Yes I can do a sample drawing of your mane style :) So as you described it is like the princesses but only longer, question, does it sparkle similar to the princesses and his mane needs to be longer but his tail is good as it is by length?

@@Nightmare Season,

Here is my sketch for the mane of your OC/persona.  I am not too sure what you meant about his mane waving like the princess, like how wavy or how long it is so i just assumed that it's kinda similar to a fire or like rapidash's mane. I've read a bit of his background from your profile and it is said that his mane can easily caught by winds, I am not too sure how thick or thin his mane is so I just went Ham on it giving his mane a very fragile like property similar to a flame whose easily caught by the winds. 

I admit that i went over the top but if you want it less fiery structure i can lessen it down.

0037wtq.png 

• Brohoof 2

@@Naiya The Brony,

That is looking great. A little bit less jagged need to be a bit more smoothed like if you have a lighter's flame. Similar to this style. A few Areas where it dose jut out so it is not this smooth and about half this length. I think try a half way point between what you did and this pic. Right now the tail is looking great. the mane is a bit to messy looking.

As for the sparkling. Maybe have like little glowing embers. Really not sure with this one so if you don't mind letting me see a few sparkles I can see if I like them or not.
celestia_mane_test_1_by_snapai-d4ajxdn.p

Thanks for doing this for me before I commission it.

Also this will be a full portrait of mine and another person's OC. So is there a way we can both pay for half of it? Background will be inspired by our RP session.

Diffuse Reflection

Edited by Nightmare Season
  • Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season,

NP! I really prefer that i can get as accurate as possible in my drawing, consider it a practice for me as well :)  

Alright! So I only need to do is to smoothen out everything and make it less pointy, Right?

Also cut the distance of the mane, but not the tail, Right?

I'll add a colored version of the tail with some sparkling embers!

I am not too sure about the paymen if you can pay separately because we are only given what the admin created so i might ask more about it. I may add, if you are commissioning the two character together in a single canvas or two separate portrait art?

Also could you describe me the details of the background, I read it as you guys are in the crystal empire as a setting but i think you guys have more places in mind, it'll help me a lot :) thank you!

I'll get back to you once i've finished :)

@@Nightmare Season

I've finished revising his mane :) what do you think?

SmtdYIV.png 

The tail in the side view is perfect. Right length and style. The colored one I love the embers after all. Though make sure it has those few jagged areas as the sketch. Just kill the black in the tail and have it fade from dark red to a yellow. Like you have just without the black part. (When I meant half the length I meant half of the length of Celestia's mane pic. So a length that is between your first one you did and Celestia's length)

As for the mane. Have it less going down his neck and more just floating out over his back. Like it is flowing in the wind and not dropping down. So kind of like how the tail is trying to float up. The bangs and top is good.

The rest I will write up after I get off of work.

@@Naiya The Brony,

You want me to pay for the commission now? Or wait till We have the mane style down first?

Also I might take a second commission, can you do a reference sheet? The head and side pose along with the cutie mark and color palate? Want this so future commissions will be easier for me to say what I want. Reference sheet also has mane and tail style to?

The tail in the side view is perfect. Right length and style. The colored one I love the embers after all. Though make sure it has those few jagged areas as the sketch. Just kill the black in the tail and have it fade from dark red to a yellow. Like you have just without the black part. (When I meant half the length I meant half of the length of Celestia's mane pic. So a length that is between your first one you did and Celestia's length)

As for the mane. Have it less going down his neck and more just floating out over his back. Like it is flowing in the wind and not dropping down. So kind of like how the tail is trying to float up. The bangs and top is good.

The rest I will write up after I get off of work.

@@Naiya The Brony,

You want me to pay for the commission now? Or wait till We have the mane style down first?

Also I might take a second commission, can you do a reference sheet? The head and side pose along with the cutie mark and color palate? Want this so future commissions will be easier for me to say what I want. Reference sheet also has mane and tail style to?

Alright tail is alright so i just need to make a few adjustment on the mane and recolor the mane ,also the dark side is from where the base of the mane is,

you can pay me now or later it's up to you either way is fine. About the reference sheet, I dunno i mean i CAN make a reference sheet but i don't have a reference sheet selection in my shop. I can probably make some addition but i don't know if i can make the reference sheet now though. Also is the reference sheet full body of a pony portratying different views (front side and back) or just the parts of them with said views (head, flank wings, horns etc..)?

Anyway I'll get back to you again once i've revised the previous revision :) and hopefully will get the full detail of your commission later :D

@@Naiya The Brony,

I just need a full body side view, head shot, color palate, Cutie mark, and the tail and mane design. Just so the main points are separated to easy see.

I will wait till I send the commission in to pay.

Alright! Is it fine if i do the reference sheet after the portrait commission? Because i need to come up the reference sheet category for my shop for references and will add prices that It needs admin permission

sounds good to me :)

@@Nightmare Season

Also, I am done revising the previous design, I trim and tone down his mane, it look less than before and also making it more upward. Tell me what you think

uiIP094.png 

@@Naiya The Brony,

Beautiful.  Mane just a little bit longer and it will be perfect. :(  I am so happy. The horn needs to be a bit longer too than your sketches.

It is Commission time. Portrait Style with additional pony. Crystal Clear and Nightmare Moon that you have been working on.

What we would like if you can do it. Background will be inside a crystal cave, light shinning from his mane causing the crystals to glow and spread the light around the cave. If you can't seem to get the lighting right than just a crystal cave will do. Crystal Clear having Saddlebags with a bedroll and pickax strapped to them. She also has a dead glow stone necklace she used as a lantern before it went out. Nightmare has some really old, beat-up, falling apart saddle bags. The scene is she ran to the light and saw him, became scared of his size and fiery mane and tail. He just looked at her with his sad lonely gaze.

Must have - Nightmare Season must look lonely. Your sketches makes him a bit snobby looking, so please make sure he looks sad or lonely during this meeting. His size is slightly shorter than Celestia's. Crystal is a normal size pony. She he is about two time taller than Crystal. He has bare hooves and a grey area on his flank.Similar to Luna's Black spot. Base pony on my profile page so you can see. Prophet did a nice job on the hooves so wish to keep that style.

Your bits are being sent. Thx and can't wait to see what you make. Also I can wait on the reference sheet.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season,

Yay :yay: i am glad that it looks exactly what you imagined

Alright, i've received your commission request and will start as soon as i can, I also wanted you to know that my school break just ended so it take a little while for me to finish it because of school. If you don't mind, having to wait a bit longer?

I will send you a rough sketch of the ideal picture as soon as i finished it, so that i could know when there is needed of some revision

I am curious about the Dead glow stone necklace of Crystal clear i can't seem to find any reference to it, I don't know exactly what it looks like Or you just want me to design it? Also do you want, also in addition with the mining tools do you want me to draw crystal clear with a mining helmet? Just a thought

If everything is set, Thank you for commissioning and i will start your commission as soon as possible :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I want a normal pony style with additional pony, using my gray version of Dark Tempest and my friends oc, a brownish male pegasi, both are on my about me page using the link. Something like a lovely hug between friends or something like that sounds nice.

• Brohoof 1

Hiya!~ 

I'm back here to finally make the last commission for my little squad of fighter ponies (aww look at them perfect commissions :3) .

So here'll be the final squad member of this little group. 

post-23136-0-79361900-1481039570_thumb.png

Samir Al-Assan grew up in the Sjin province in the captial- Sjin Jazeera. Growing up as a trouble maker he never kept a good reputation in his little pocket neighborhood. Forced into conscription at his adult age (by both his family and the local goverment) he joined with the Sjin Civil Watch becoming a part of the DMZ guard section and sent to guard said DMZ.

Having a rather boring experience with this Civil Guard he applied a transfer into the Arabian Flight Corp and now finds himself apart of the 115th Tactical Air Wing.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Dark Tempest, Alrighty, I'll work on your commission immediately as soon as i am finished with my current commission by NightmareSeason X3.

One question. What kind of friendly hug do you have in mind? I mean, there are different kind of hugs.

@,  Alright! I will work on your commission immediately after i finished Dark Tempest's commission X3