Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Nihi The Brony's commission shop

Naiya The Brony

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @@Nightmare Season

I want to apologize that your commission took so SO long for me to finish. I really am sorry for keeping you waiting, I had so much in my hands with school and family that i had little to no time drawing. I was able to continue it after my school Christmas break.

I just finished your commission this took me so long and poured all my efforts to it, if you have any concerns or something to add please have the pleasure to let me know. I hope you like it!

Here is the photo.

commission_8_by_nihithebrony-dasonsl.png 

Here is the link : http://img09.deviantart.net/5d27/i/2016/358/6/d/commission_8_by_nihithebrony-dasonsl.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks

Hello! :D
there's still a slot open! :D Although i might take a little brake for the holidays, since my family needs me X3 I'll resume after new year.

Sure, i can draw your fursona, but i don't have any category in my shop for "Fursona" or any human like, I will add that later. I haven't drawn any fursona ever so this will be my first. 

Edited by Naiya The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello @@Dark Tempest, Happy new year! Sorry for taking a bit long been busy with the holidays but I am almost done with your commission. But before i proceed i want to confirm the sketch/lineart, if there's anything you like to add or change? Please let me know :D

Also i can't seem to find the brown pegasus' cutie mark, do you have an image of it? Or He doesn't have a cutiemark? :)

15879140_120300001428595621_1875517278_n 

@@Dark Tempest, Hello! 

I am gladly say that i am done with your commission! I hope you like it :D if there's anything you want to change, add or remove please let me know :)

Here is the photo:

commission_for_darktempest_again_by_nihi 

Here is the link:
http://orig03.deviantart.net/36eb/f/2017/006/b/c/commission_for_darktempest_again_by_nihithebrony-daufdg9.png

Thank you again for commissioning Dark Tempest :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello @,  I am to inform you that i am about to start with your commission :D. Sorry to keep you waiting

I have a question though, since he is a member of the Arabian Flight corp Does he still wears the Uniform? I am wondering since he is not a pegasus 

• Brohoof 1

Hello @,  I am to inform you that i am about to start with your commission :D. Sorry to keep you waiting

I have a question though, since he is a member of the Arabian Flight corp Does he still wears the Uniform? I am wondering since he is not a pegasus

D: Oh dear, I didn't put any wings on him? I'm terribly sorry he's suppose to have a pair Dx. But yes he does wear the uniform.. Do add some wings on him if you don't mind?

• Brohoof 1

@,  Good thing i asked XD sure I will add some wings don't ya worry fam

@@Nightmare Season, Yes I do, I already asked the admin to add a reference sheet in my shop. I already have a price conducted. But the problem is I don't have a reference sheet to put as a presentation. I don't know if that is allowed or not but I will try to make the payment separately.

if you want You can see the info:

20$ reference sheet (pony)

It includes

- One pony (any one side of your choice, front Side ,Top, back)
- Cutie mark
- two headshots, (any expression of your choice)
- color palette

5$ additional side of that said pony

I will make the pony in 3D instead so that all parts can be viewed.

• Brohoof 1

@@Naiya The Brony,

That seems decent priced for your work. I will want a full side view. Right or left dose not matter.  Expression will be lonely. Though I will like a part that shows the mane and tail by themselves, since my OC has that uniqueness to his hair.

You did a beautiful job on them in the portrait I had you do. So I want the reference sheet from you.

Though I do not see that as a listing in your shop to select to order.

Edited by Nightmare Season
  • Brohoof 1

@@Naiya The Brony,

That seems decent priced for your work. I will want a full side view. Right or left dose not matter.  Expression will be lonely. Though I will like a part that shows the mane and tail by themselves, since my OC has that uniqueness to his hair.

You did a beautiful job on them in the portrait I had you do. So I want the reference sheet from you.

Though I do not see that as a listing in your shop to select to order.

I was informed that it is already added in the Shop :)

Hello!

This is to inform for those who commissioned, I am sadly to say that Commissions might get a bit delayed, It's the start of the midterms week and I am having a hard time focusing three activities at once ( Laboratory reports, Commissions and School activities ) in my spare time. I got bombarded with so many school work that i need to sacrifice one of those three things to fulfill the other two, sadly i have no choice but to take a little intermission on the commissions to Study and focus on my exams.

Do not worry, I am not closing the shop or anything I'll get back to drawing as soon as my Midterms are done or if i am feeling confident enough that i change my study time to drawing time, again i am terribly sorry for any late or slow progression.