Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Nihi The Brony's commission shop

Naiya The Brony

@@FancyHorse, Hello! I am sorry it took so long as i am suffering through midterms XD But aside from that i managed to finish your commission I hope you like it :). If there is something you need to change or add please let me know immediately

The Photo

commission___samir_al_assan_samir_al_ass

Link:
http://img15.deviantart.net/a318/i/2017/019/e/0/commission___samir_al_assan_samir_al_assan_by_nihithebrony-daw0q7z.png

Thank you again for commissioning :D Have a nice day X3

@@Naiya The Brony,

Well looks like I am next on the list. Ordered the reference sheet. I would like the full side view. Left or Right side dose not matter. For the head shots, one expression is lonely. The other expression a smile but still looks sad.

I am aware of your midterms. So take your time. I want to see you make his mane and tail great like you did for me in the portrait.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Nightmare Season, Hello Nightmare season i am happy to say that your commission is almost finish but for now i need a little help  with the cutie mark. It seems that the image on your profile isn't showing up. I do not know if the issue is with my internet connection or the image itself. If you still have the image of his cutie mark could you please send it to me :) thank you

Hello @@Nightmare Season, I am happy to say that i am finished with your commission for a reference sheet. I apologize that it took so long, I was busy with my midterms.

Since this is my first time doing a reference sheet, Do you have something in mind to add up? or something to change? If there is please let me know immediately

commission_nightmare_season_reference_sh 

Link:
http://orig15.deviantart.net/333f/f/2017/031/1/5/commission_nightmare_season_reference_sheet_by_nihithebrony-daxfxt9.png

• Brohoof 2

@@Naiya The Brony,

This thing is beautiful. :grin:

Race however is a nightmare pony instead of unicorn. And there is a typo with his cutie mark description. - A tree representing the changing of the seasons. - Just those few changes and it is good.

I did not expect it to look this great. This is the best reference sheet layout I have seen so far. You really outdid yourself on this.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

@@Nightmare Season, Most definitely! 

ALSO a little update from me from my commissioners and who will request a commission

I am just VERY VERY busy at the current moment it is difficult for me to finish some commission as of far. My work load is off the charts, it is currently my finals, not only that but paper works needs to compile and pass in the previous weeks but after this I'll get back with more fire! XD 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)
On 5/24/2017 at 11:15 PM, Nightmare Season said:

@Naiya The Brony

Glad to see you back on the case again. I know the feeling of being to busy.

I didn't actually leave. It is just, my work load is really hectic, given that my college schedule is 7AM - 11PM, and this is my case mostly everyday. There is only a certain time of the day that i can manage to draw. 

I am actually cramming anything in my free time XD.

Edited by Naiya The Brony

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

@Naiya The Brony

Hey Nihi!

I will probably get a commission, but right now I'm kinda broke!

But I just want to know, what sort of graphic design/painting programs do you use, if any?

I want to draw some ponies digitally, but don't know which programs to use, and your designs look REALLY good!

Thanks

xx

Edited by ScrewLoose
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, ScrewLoose said:

@Naiya The Brony

Hey Nihi!

I will probably get a commission, but right now I'm kinda broke!

But I just want to know, what sort of graphic design/painting programs do you use, if any?

I want to draw some ponies digitally, but don't know which programs to use, and your designs look REALLY good!

Thanks

xx

I use paint tool sai. I also plan shifting to clip studio paint but if you are just starting out i really recommend paint tool sai.

• 1 month later...