Naiya The Brony

Shop Open Nihi The Brony's commission shop

20 hours ago, Nightmare Season said:

@Naiya The Brony

Hi. Just wanted to come say hi and to see how you are doing. Have not seen a new post from you in a month. I just got back in here after a stressed out month.

Hey @Nightmare Season! good to hear from you again, hope that everything doing fine.

Yeah, i apologize for that. I have focused and prioritize more on the "Gallery of goodwill" project recently, i was needed for some request, and in between that having an activity outside with family and friends.

I've never expected that i will have this much activity in my hand and i blame myself entirety for taking it. But now since most of my requests are done i can now jump back to my commission list.

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

@Naiya The Brony Hey there, I am just wondering how my commission is going? 

Hello @Celestial Flight As much as It pains me to say this but Unfortunately i haven't start on your commission yet. School has been so rough for me these past few months that i do not have time to focus too much on my work. But now it tide down a bit and i can finally get a steam going for my commission list. I really do apologize for the long delay.

Just now, Naiya The Brony said:

Hello @Celestial Flight As much as It pains me to say this but Unfortunately i haven't start on your commission yet. School has been so rough for me these past few months that i do not have time to focus too much on my work. But now it tide down a bit and i can finally get a steam going for my commission list. I really do apologize for the long delay.

It's quite alright, I figured something like school had gotten in the way, looking forward to the end result when it is done :)

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

It's quite alright, I figured something like school had gotten in the way, looking forward to the end result when it is done :)

Thank you so much! :D

I apologize for not commenting the art for me earlier, I am also a very busy person, so I know how you must feel. Thank you very much for a lovely scene, your time and for sharing your talent with me. :) I am certain that kids will appreciate your work. :)

On 10/27/2017 at 7:37 PM, Harper said:

Is this shop still open, I would be interested in coming to some kind of order :)

Oh! Hello @Harper sorry for the late reply, i just visited my shop today but to answer your question, yes, i am still open but i am currently busy with college work as of the moment so i can only draw on my spare time, Hence why i am partially on hiatus.

On 11/3/2017 at 0:35 PM, Naiya The Brony said:

Oh! Hello @Harper sorry for the late reply, i just visited my shop today but to answer your question, yes, i am still open but i am currently busy with college work as of the moment so i can only draw on my spare time, Hence why i am partially on hiatus.

Hiya, I am just wondering what the status of my commission is as it has been quite a while

On 9/29/2018 at 12:20 PM, Calico said:

Hiya, wondering if you are still doing commissions?

Oh heya @Calico Sorry for the long reply, I just recently checked the forums and i did not notice your post. Anyway, i am still on hiatus and can't accept commissions at the moment.

But i will comeback some time in the future with upgraded shop. Anyway, thabks for asking.

Hello! Are you still doing commissions? I'm interested :dash: 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:11 AM, Lucky Bells said:

Hello! Are you still doing commissions? I'm interested :dash: 

Hello and Yes I am fully opened! Sorry for the delayed reply, Haven't been on in the forums in a while.

@Naiya The Brony
Can I commission a half body photo of my My Hero Academia OC? :squee:

14 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man ♥️ said:

@Naiya The Brony
Can I commission a half body photo of my My Hero Academia OC? :squee:

Hi! I am sorry for the late reply, haven't checked forums recently and of course I am open for a commissions.

Just give me the details and I'll start right away.

*slowly raises hand*

Umm... hiya.

May I inquire if you would be interested in a possible commission from me? 

(I swear, I'm paper-trained... finally.)

(edited)
1 hour ago, Randimaxis said:

*slowly raises hand*

Umm... hiya.

May I inquire if you would be interested in a possible commission from me? 

(I swear, I'm paper-trained... finally.)

Haiya! I'll be happy to draw for you :) Just send me the details and I'll start as soon as I can.

Edited by Naiya The Brony

Heya, A minor update from me. I decided to change my prices a bit and add a new category in my store. Although my previous shop was dedicated more on ponies now I can work more on other style of drawing like furries, humanoids and other creatures alike. So, yeah Shop prices have changed to cater to a more broad style and a new category was added which is Bust Styled drawing. 

Thank you for browsing my store :squee:.

I'm going to bookmark this thread. You may see a request from me at some point. :) 

Is there a limit to the number if additional characters? I'm tempted to get a commission with my 3 OCs

(edited)
7 hours ago, Dark Tempest said:

Is there a limit to the number if additional characters? I'm tempted to get a commission with my 3 OCs

No, there is no limit to how many OC you can put in a single photo. It depends on how many I can work on. If I think Ican't draw x amount of OC you requested then that'll be my limit. If it is not clear additional character means 1 extra character in the drawing.

So far I can work with 3 OCs.

Edited by Naiya The Brony