Shop Open Nihi The Brony's commission shop

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heya, Welcome to ◊◊Nihi The Brony’s Commission Shop!◊◊ —————————————————————————————————— Terms and Conditions: » I Can Draw ponies, Humans and Anthro. Draw in the MLP:FiM Art style.

You usually pay it on the artist's store which is posted in their thread.   Here's mine: https://mlpforums.com/store/category/131-naiya-the-brony/    

@@Naiya The Brony,   This thing is beautiful.   Race however is a nightmare pony instead of unicorn. And there is a typo with his cutie mark description. - A tree representing the changing of the

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Lazy Ferret said:

Hi there, I would love a character with a detailed background and an extra character. if you can do that for me, i'll pm you the details

Sure, I can do two characters with the detailed background! :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, VinylWubs said:

Hey! How are you?

I was wondering if you are still taking commissions?

Hello! And yes I am still open for commissions. If you are interested just leave me a PM :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello!  I just purchased a commission but I am unsure if I should have checked with you first!  So sorry, I am completely new to this.  How do I get you details of the drawing I would like?  Thank you for your help :) 

• Yay 1

(edited)
On 2021-09-02 at 5:42 AM, Phatdragon 40 said:

Hello!  I just purchased a commission but I am unsure if I should have checked with you first!  So sorry, I am completely new to this.  How do I get you details of the drawing I would like?  Thank you for your help :) 

Heya! Sorry for the late reply. I did not see the notification of your post until I've actually checked my shop to see your post. Ah, you purchased a commission. You can send my the details of your commission over a PM, though if you still new to the forums and do not know how to then right here is also fine. :)

Also, if you do not mind me asking. When did you made a purchase? I would just like to double check in my email. 

Edited by Naiya The Brony

On 2021-09-03 at 11:32 AM, Naiya The Brony said:

Heya! Sorry for the late reply. I did not see the notification of your post until I've actually checked my shop to see your post. Ah, you purchased a commission. You can send my the details of your commission over a PM, though if you still new to the forums and do not know how to then right here is also fine. :)

Also, if you do not mind me asking. When did you made a purchase? I would just like to double check in my email. 

Hi!  I made the purchase on 8/30/21.  I was hoping for a full body OC along with a background  Unfortunately I am new to the forum and I don't have enough posts so I am unable to PM you.  If you PM me first I can message you back.  Would you mind messaging me so I can send you my files rather than posting them on the message board?  Thank you so much!!

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Phatdragon 40 said:

Hi!  I made the purchase on 8/30/21.  I was hoping for a full body OC along with a background  Unfortunately I am new to the forum and I don't have enough posts so I am unable to PM you.  If you PM me first I can message you back.  Would you mind messaging me so I can send you my files rather than posting them on the message board?  Thank you so much!!

Sure thing, I'll leave you a PM