Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Am I able to make a post about a store that hosts MLP CCG events?

Delts
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

I was wondering if it would be okay to make a post to try and spread the word about a store that is hosting events for the My Little Pony collectible card game(mlp ccg)? And if I can where is it that I would put that post?

• Brohoof 2

I was wondering if it would be okay to make a post to try and spread the word about a store that is hosting events for the My Little Pony collectible card game(mlp ccg)? And if I can where is it that I would put that post?

Delts, good question. MLPF does have a general prohibition on advertising online storefronts. 

Advertising on MLPF is not permitted. We will allow you to place your personal website, social media, or media sharing account link in your signature and the appropriate field(s) in your profile, providing the content on the site does not link to content considered inappropriate for MLPF. Outside of those exceptions, advertising is strictly prohibited without Administrator approval. Examples of disallowed advertisements include, but are not limited to, commercial storefronts, personal websites outside of the permitted areas, chat groups, donation drives, crowd funding initiatives, research studies, affiliate programs, commission shops, and generally any topics/status updates/blogs with the sole purpose of driving traffic to your site or platform (this includes proxy posting on someone's behalf). If you want to advertise or collect money here, please get in touch with an admin to seek permission. This is for the protection of our members, and to cut down on annoying or spammy ad-centric content.

What you can go ahead and do is click here and send a request to the Administration team if you feel you need an exception to the rule. 

54fff3da32dd4beba8d1d7379af397c8.png