Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a fan in your room?

DubWolf

There's a fan in my room :wacko:. I usually keep it off while I'm using my laptop in bed since it really dries my eyes. Once I'm in bed I'll turn it on, but unfortunately I may wake up with dried lips :L .

• Brohoof 2

Last summer yes, this summer no. An industrial floor fan that moved 4400 cubic feet per minute. Sounded like a plane taking off but it was glorious none the less. 

Upstairs AC was not functional, my room was usually about 90 at it has a massive window at the front of the house and gets sun all day.

• Brohoof 1

There is a built-in fan in my room, but it moves so fast that I fear it will fall off, so I don't use it much (at least until the speed issue is fixed). I use a portable fan whenever the AC doesn't work.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, I've had an AC for as long as I can remember. I'm not really a fan of fans (sorry, I had to make the pun :derp:), the ones we've had are a bit too noisy and keep me distracted from sleeping. They also didn't have a "heat" option for winter, unlike the AC. :P

• Brohoof 1

Of course, my room is filled with fans, I'm like a superstar and my fans wil never leave me alone. They are everywhere, so they are also in my room ;)

Just kidding, nope, no fans for summer. Not the fans that adore me nor the fans that keep me cool.

• Brohoof 4

Yep, a portable fan on my nightstand. The air conditioner can't make it to my room very well, so it's my alternative. Plus it's nice background noise when on the lowest setting.

• Brohoof 1

Yep. It's almost constantly on. I can't sleep properly without the noise. The only problem with it being on all the time is that it gets filthy >.> I swear it attracts dust from other dimensions. 

Edited by Kayleigh
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, but I only use it during those hot nights, (which we are getting a lot of) but I usually avoid using it if possible, the fan I own is very loud and distracting.  

Perhaps I'll get a quieter fan in the future. ^^

• Brohoof 1