WWolf

Is there a fan in your room?

There's a fan in my room :wacko:. I usually keep it off while I'm using my laptop in bed since it really dries my eyes. Once I'm in bed I'll turn it on, but unfortunately I may wake up with dried lips :L .

yeah here in the south you always have to have it on or else its too hot good thing my eyes dont dry out but when i sleep im a mouth breather so my mouth is incredibly dry

Yep. Always sleep with it. The breeze on face is a nice contrast to the warm blanket and the background noise helps me sleep. 

Last summer yes, this summer no. An industrial floor fan that moved 4400 cubic feet per minute. Sounded like a plane taking off but it was glorious none the less. 

Upstairs AC was not functional, my room was usually about 90 at it has a massive window at the front of the house and gets sun all day.

Badges

Yes. I've placed in on altar and praise it as my God and Savior, for without it I wouldn't make it through this summer.

I use one but for a different reason than cooling myself. I like the constant sound while sleeping. ^^

Badges

During the day I use it to keep cool during the summer when the AC isn't helping enough. At night, it's always on because I have trouble sleeping without it.

There is a built-in fan in my room, but it moves so fast that I fear it will fall off, so I don't use it much (at least until the speed issue is fixed). I use a portable fan whenever the AC doesn't work.

Badges

Nope, I've had an AC for as long as I can remember. I'm not really a fan of fans (sorry, I had to make the pun :derp:), the ones we've had are a bit too noisy and keep me distracted from sleeping. They also didn't have a "heat" option for winter, unlike the AC. :P

Badges

I've got both a fan and an A.C vent which is built into the floor. Perfect for cooling my cup of water on a hot day.

Of course, my room is filled with fans, I'm like a superstar and my fans wil never leave me alone. They are everywhere, so they are also in my room ;)

Just kidding, nope, no fans for summer. Not the fans that adore me nor the fans that keep me cool.

Badges

(edited)

I cheat; I use an air conditioner... :D  ^_^

Edited by Ragland Tiger

No ceiling fans, but I do have a 120mm and 200mm fan in their packaging.  :P

Badges

Yep, a portable fan on my nightstand. The air conditioner can't make it to my room very well, so it's my alternative. Plus it's nice background noise when on the lowest setting.

Badges

I got an AC in mine. It works somewhat better.

Badges

Indeed there is! A fan is basically a requirement for my room to be complete. XD It is a Lasko brand that is a tall fan and it is pretty neato. ^-^

Yes, but it hasn't been working for a while now.

I am hoping to get a new one eventually.

(edited)

Yep. It's almost constantly on. I can't sleep properly without the noise. The only problem with it being on all the time is that it gets filthy >.> I swear it attracts dust from other dimensions. 

Edited by Kayleigh

Yes, but I only use it during those hot nights, (which we are getting a lot of) but I usually avoid using it if possible, the fan I own is very loud and distracting.  

Perhaps I'll get a quieter fan in the future. ^^

Nope. A few years ago it got so unbearable that I borrowed one of the my parents portable fans, but nowadays I don't need one. 

Ceiling fan. It has come in handy when the A/C's not on, not booting up fast enough, or just not sufficient.

Badges

A nice loud ceiling fan...But I have long since gotten used to the sound because it is ungodly hot here in California.

(edited)

Haha! Very important discussion XD

Sometimes yes, but not now. Now it's not so hot.

Edited by Crypty