Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a fan in your room?

DubWolf

Yeah, but it will rock if the setting is too strong. So I'll need to put it on a low setting, which means my room will be rather warm during the day, especially since mine is on the highest floor of the house and the AC doesn't travel well to the highest floor. Kind of annoying that I need to put it on all day.

• Brohoof 1

Fan of MLP, fan of Firefly, fan of first gen pokemon, fan of Stallionslaughter, fan of German Industrial. All the same person of course.

One of the problems of being perpetually broke is that I can never afford to get anything with sufficient room cooling power.

• Brohoof 1

In my room I'm lucky to hav both a ceiling fan, and while the good weather lasts, a window fan. The way Indy heats up, we have about five more fans in the next room (our living room), so my two fans are more than enough most of the time :P

• Brohoof 1

im my own biggest fan

Only in summer! In winter, it gets packed away, but I love having it on and spinning slowly when it's hot out - it's part of the whole summer experience.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I have a fan here in my room and I am thankful that I have one. My room is directly under the roof and the sun shines every evening into my big window (I have only curtains and no shutters because it is a really old house) and so in summer, my room getting really hot (like currently).

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, none. The sound usually makes me go crazy, even when a friend has it on and I can hear it through an online call or something, I find it annoying.

3 fans. One ceiling fan, one floor fan, and one small desk fan. My ceiling fan is almost always on, I actually haven't turned it off in a month. My floor fan is just for noise when I sleep, and my desk fan is for cooling down me and my laptop (since my laptop tends to get extremely hot, and my hands are always on the laptop, I tend to get almost as hot as the laptop).

• Brohoof 2

There is one now. I don't always use it, but it becomes hot sometimes. It's nice to have though.

I accidentally set it on hot air once, and you could smell burning throughout thr whole house. It still works, but I don't dare set it on heat.

• Brohoof 1