Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a fan in your room?

DubWolf

Yes there is, but the annoying thing about it is that it takes a while to get going :dry: (...and I have to use a pencil / pain-brush in order to force the blades to spin faster, 'cuz I'm too impatient...) I mean, hey...I can't help the fact that my room collects A LOT of dust. It's hard to clean when you've got SO much MLP merchandise lying around :derp:

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

No fan in my room. But I do have a stalker! :-P

Seriously though. I don't have any actual fitted fans or air conditioning units in my home. The UK isn't exactly known for its boiling hot temperatures. Instead we have fitted radiators to fight off the cold. But I do store a couple of desk fans in the utility room that I can grab and set up if it does get too hot during the summer.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/11/2019 at 7:12 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

No fan in my room. But I do have a stalker! :-P

I am missing a UK joke here, am I not?

A "stalker" must be a UK device that people mistake for fans, am I...... "Fan", I get it! :ButtercupLaugh:

I have a noise maker in my bedroom, which has a fan inside of it. it's an air purifier, but I use it to dissolve noise from the outside so I can sleep without getting annoyed by the neighbors or birds outside.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I always have a fan blowing on me when I sleep otherwise sleep tends to come hard! Not sure why I just rather enjoy the breeze as well as the white noise! 

• Brohoof 2