Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a fan in your room?

DubWolf

2 hours ago, Scarlet02 said:

Yes, forever and always. I literally can't sleep or do anything without it on since I hate deafening silence. :P

I'm sure your computer also has a fan that stays on even if the ceiling fan is off :nom: .

• Brohoof 1

I have a portable fan and it's pretty much the only reason I can survive in the summer. We had ceiling fans in my childhood home, but I never really found those as useful.

10 hours ago, WWolf said:

I'm sure your computer also has a fan that stays on even if the ceiling fan is off :nom: .

Well it's my portable fan since the fan on my ceiling makes this whining noise that I can't stand but my computer fan technically isn't loud enough for me to actually hear it. :P 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I don’t mind.

Here is the fan,
It's through Amazon.de cause they ship across the EU cheaply and the charges tacked atop would be more than the cost for the fan from the UK

tbh I'm surprised Ireland doesn't have Amazon

Edited by The Spitfire Simp
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a ceiling fan, but it broke. I'm very unhappy right now. Had to make sure the air conditioner is on because this time of the year is miserable enough with the ceiling fan. It's a nightmare without.

• Brohoof 1

I have a ceiling fan. It's on the verge of breaking though; it wobbles when it's turned on and it's showing pretty bad signs of wear. I hate it when my sister turns it on just to make me scared of it falling on me.